Zara Noor Abbas reveals details about her role in ‘Badshah Begum’

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Zara Noor Abbas is one of the most popular actress of Pakistan. However, She is best known for her role of Arsala in Khamoshi. The actress has impressed us with her remarkable acting skills. Therefore, She has done many dramas with leading roles. Some of her most hit dramas are Khamoshi, Dharkan, Lamhay, Qaid, Deewar-e-Shab and Ehd-e-Wafa.

Recently, the actress revealed the details about her role in upcoming drama ‘Badshah Begum’.

Recently a video went viral on Intsagram. In which Zara talked about her role of Jahan Ara in Badshah Begum. The upcoming drama is directed by Khizer Idrees and produced by Rafay Rashdi. The drama stars Zara Noor Abbas alongside Farhan Saeed, and Ali Rehman Khan. It is release from 1st March on Hum Tv.

In the video, Zara said., “It was not very difficult to portray the role of Jahan Ara because I loved to portray such roles. I always wished to do an action film and it was close to that so I was happy with it. I really enjoyed being a part of this project, it was a great experience.” Moreover, she added: “It’s a strong character who sometimes do good things and some times bad things, but she never regret doing those wrong things. If I’ve got a opportunity to portray any other character I’ve surely chosen Yasir’s character (Qaiser). I’ve really worked hard for my voice tone as well for Jahan Ara’s character”

Reply To:

Zara Noor Abbas reveals details about her role in ‘Badshah Begum’

Your information: