Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||40-32-14 inches|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.77 m)|
|Weight||77 kg (169 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
AB de Villiers Education
Qualification: Bachelor of Arts
School: Afrikaanse Hoër Seunskool, Pretoria, South Africa
AB de Villiers Career
Known For: AB de Villiers
ODI- 2 February 2005 against England
Test- 17 December 2004 against England
T20- 24 February 2006 against Australia
Salary: USD $3 million approx
Net Worth: USD $21 Million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Abraham B de Villiers
Mother: Millie De Villiers
Brother: Wessels de Villiers, Jan de Villiers
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Danielle de Villiers
No. of Children: 1
Son: Abraham de Villiers
AB de Villiers Favorites
Hobbies: writing songs, playing guitar
Favorite Actor: Brad Pitt
Favorite Actress: Kate Beckinsale
Favorite Food: Seafood, Pasta & Pizza
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About AB de Villiers
- Ab de Villiers isn’t the type of player who likes to hang around. If he’s scoring big, he’s doing it quickly. De Villiers holds a plethora of scoring records based on the sheer speed at which he achieved them.
- He tormented the Windies again when he chalked up the world’s quickest 150 off 64 balls just one month later. He’s also the fastest man to notch 9,000 ODI runs.
- He has 47 international centuries to his name, played 418 times for South Africa, and has batting averages of 49.92 and around 54.00 in Test matches and ODIs respectively
- He’s taken over 250 catches as a wicketkeeper for the Proteas, and chipped in with 17 stumpings. He deserves his ‘legendary’ status.
- He’s pulled it off five times in Tests, 27 times in ODIs, and seven times in the T20 format. AB simply knows how to perform on the biggest stages.
- They’re few and far between, but when de Villiers gets bored of smashing balls out of the park and taking remarkable catches, he also likes to bamboozle a few batsmen.