Adele Laurie Blue Adkins was born on 5 May 1988, in Tottenham, London, to an English mother, Penny Adkins, and a Welsh father, Marc Evans. She is a singer and songwriter. In 2006, Adele was graduated in Arts and Technology from BRIT School. XL Recordings signed a contact with Adele when a companion uploaded Adele demo on Myspace. Adele became the champ of the BBC Sound of 2008 survey and likewise earned Brit Awards.
In 2008, Adele released her debut album named 19, that garnered commercial acknowledgment. It was declared platinum multiple times in the UK, and three times platinum in the US. At the point when Adele was 16 years old, she wrote her first song, “Hometown Glory”, that depicts her home suburb of West Norwood in London. In 2008, Adele performed Saturday Night Live which boost up her career in the US. In 2009, Adele earned the awards for Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance at the 51st Grammy Awards event.
In 2011, Adele released her second studio collection titled 21. In 2012, this album received various awards, including six Grammy Awards, two Brit Awards, and three American Music Awards. This Album was viewed as top of the line collection around the world, and verified platinum 17 times in the UK. It was verified diamond in the US, and has maintained the high ranking longer than some other collection from 1985. Adele has three consecutive 10 singles such as “Rolling in the Deep”, “Someone Like You”, and “Set Fire to the Rain”, that garnered her to be the first woman on Billboard Hot 100.
Adele released song track “Skyfall” in 2012, that was co-composed for the film of James Bond. The song was a huge success and earned her Brit Award for British Single of the Year. Other awards include an Academy Award, a Grammy Award, and a Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song,
Adele took a 3-year break after which, in 2015, Adele released her third studio album, 25. This album turned out to be the year’s top-selling album. In the Uk and US, this album broke first-week sales records. 25 garnered her 5 Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year, and four Brit Awards. It was also verified diamond in the US. The single, “Hello”, turned out to be the 1st track to be sold in excess of 1 million copies in the US after it’s release.
British Academy of Songwriters, Composers, and Authors regarded Adele as the Songwriter of the year. Adele was positioned at number 5 on VH1’s 100 Greatest Women in Music in 2012. In 2012 and 2016 Time magazine titled her as one of the top influential individuals around the globe.
Stay connected to discover more about Adele and her LifeStyle.
You might also like Emma Watson and her LifeStyle.
Some Interesting Facts About Adele
• In the overall history of UK and US Album Charts, Adele’s album 21 is considered to be the number one album.
• Adele published two songs within 4 months of graduation on the online arts publication PlatformsMagazine.com.
• The last book read by Adele when she was 6 years of age was Roald Dahl’s Matilda. She was fond of singing rather than reading.
• Adele studio album 21 has been sold in excess of 31 million copies.
• Adele is recognized as one of the world’s best-selling music artists.
• Adele received various recognitions in the Guinness Book of World Records.
• Billboard regarded Adele as Artist of the Year in 2016.
• Adele turned out to be the first singer to consecutively have 2 studio albums in the top 5 of the Billboard 200.
• Adele is a major contributor to a charity organization MusiCares, founded by the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences for needy musicians.
• Adele attended a vigil in west London for the victims of the Grenfell Tower fire in June 2017
• In the summer of 2011, Adele started dating charity entrepreneur and Old Etonian Simon Konecki.
• In the Queen’s Birthday Honours list, Adele was appointed an MBE. On 19 December 2013, She got the award from Prince Charles at Buckingham Palace.
• Adele was recognized as the British Cultural Icon.