Known ForKnown for her distinctive and versatile voice
Nickname:Caribbean Queen, RiRi, The Barbados Babe, Rihanna
Full Name:Robyn Rihanna Fenty
Profession:Actress, Singer, Song-writer
Age:32 years old (in 2021)
Date of Birth:February 20, 1988
Birthplace:Saint Michael Parish, Barbados
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)
Weight:134.5 Lbs (61 kg)
Body Measurements:36-26-36 inches
Robyn Rihanna Fenty was born on 20 February 1988 in Saint Michael, Barbados. Rihanna is a singer, songwriter, businesswoman, actress, and dancer. She was brought up in Bridgetown. In 2003, Evan Rogers, an American Producer found her talented skills. After auditions, Rihanna signed a recording contract with Def Jam Recordings.
Rihanna releases her debut album Music of the Sun, in 2005 that rose Rihanna to the popularity grounds. Rihanna’s album A Girl Like Me charted on the US Billboard 200 in the top 10 list. Rihanna produced the top-rated singles “Pon de Replay”, “Unfaithful”, and “SOS”.
In 2007, Rihanna releases her third album Good Girl Gone Bad, It garnered Rihanna her first Grammy Award, and turned out to be the main achievement in her professional career. Rihanna 4th studio album, Rated R, is identified for its lyrical content and dark themes. Rihanna produces 3 Billboard Hot 100 top-rated singles, “Only Girl (In the World)”, “What’s My Name”, and “S&M” in her 5th album, Loud. They result in a commercial acclamation.
Rihanna followed her victorious past with further albums, Talk That Talk, and Unapologetic (2012). Her 8th album, Anti (2016), turned out to be her 2nd Billboard 200 best-selling album. She is recognized in the list of best-selling music artists around the globe. Rihanna is likewise renowned as a pop icon with 280 million records sold of all time.
Rihanna presently held 6 Guinness World Records. Rihanna likewise, received nine Grammy Awards, thirteen American Music Awards, and twelve Billboard Music Awards. Furthermore, in 2013 Rihanna earned the inaugural American Music Award for Icon.
Rihanna ’s singles “Umbrella”, “Take a Bow”, “Disturbia”, “Only Girl (In the World)”, “S&M”, “We Found Love”, “Diamonds”, “Stay” and “Work”, were ranked among the best selling singles of all time. Rihanna also collaborated with Eminem in songs, “Love the Way You Lie” and “The Monster”.
In 2016, Rihanna received the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award. In early 2014, Council of Fashion Designers of America awarded Rihanna with the Fashion Icon lifetime achievement award. In 2018, The Time magazine listed her in the most influential people in the world. In 2017, Rihanna was titled “Humanitarian of the Year” by the Harvard Foundation.
On the Billboard Hot 100, Rihanna is recognized as the youngest solo singer to earn 14 number-one singles. In the United Kingdom and Australia, Rihanna likewise has more than thirty singles making her the only celebrity to earn that in the 21st century.
In 2018, Rihanna was awarded the position of Ambassador on behalf of the government of Barbados. Her responsibilities incorporate tourism, promotion of education, and investment matters. Rihanna was regarded as the Digital Songs Artist of the century. Billboard mentioned her name among the top Pop Songs artist. Furthermore, Rihanna became the most streamed solo artist of Spotify and Apple Music.
Stay connected to discover more about Rihanna and her lifestyle.
You might also like Emma Watson and her LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Rihanna!
- In the whole year of 2004, Rihanna made demo under the instructions of Rogers.
- Rihanna introduces more of dance-pop elements into her music.
- Rihanna has 23 Tattoos. Rihanna has a tattoo written backward saying “never a failure, always a lesson”, that gives her motivation every time she looks in the mirror.
- In February, ‘Rihanna Day’ was officially celebrated by the people of her birthplace as a national holiday on the eve of her birthday.
- Rihanna album Anti became one of the most streamed albums of the year.
- Rihanna participated in a beauty pageant at her school and won the crown of Miss Combermere.
- Popular rapper and producer Jay-Z signed Rihanna for her 6 album contract.
- Apart from her singing career, Rihanna was a military cadet in her school.
- Forbes ranked Rihanna the 4th most powerful celebrity.
- To calm down her nerves, Rihanna needs vodka or tequila shots before her stage performances.
- Rihanna began her singing career at the early age of 7. Amid her High School, She also formed a musical grouping with 2 other girls.
- Monica, her mother is a retired accountant of Afro-Guyanese background, and her father, Ronald Fenty, is a warehouse supervisor of Afro-Barbadian and Irish descent.
- In 2007, Rihanna won Gillette’s Venus Breeze “Celebrity Legs of a Goddess” award in 2007. After that, she insured her legs for $1 million.
School: Charles F. Broome Memorial School
College: Combermere High School, Waterford, St. Michael, Barbados
Profession: Actress, Singer, Song-writer
Known For: Known for her distinctive and versatile voice
Debut TV Series/Movie:
- First Song: Pon De Replay (2005)
- Debut Album: Music of the Sun (2005)
- First Movie: Bring It On: All or Nothing (2006)
Net Worth: $260 million
Bored? Watch video biography of Rihanna
Family & Relatives
Father: Ronald Fenty
Mother: Monica Braithwaite
Brother(s): Rajad Fenty (Younger Brother), Rorrey (Younger Brother), Jamie Fenty (Paternal Half-Brother)
Sister(s): Kandy Fenty (Paternal Half-Sister), Samantha Fenty (Paternal Half-Sister),
Marital Status: Married
Husband/Boyfriend: Hassan Jameel
She has dated many people in the past, which includes famous celebrities that are listed below:
- Josh Henderson (2009)
- Travis Barker (2011)
- Asap Rocky (2013)
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2015)
- Karim Benzema (2015)
- Lewis Hamilton (2015)
- Travis Scott (2015 – 2016)
- Drake (2016)
- Jay-Z (rumored)
- Hassan Jameel (2017-Present)
Favorite Food: Jerk Chicken of Barbados and Cheesecake
Favorite Color: Black, Green, Red