Ahmed Shehzad Bio Data
Name: Ahmed Shehzad
Nickname/Alternative Name: Shehzad
Age: 26 Years
Date of Birth: 23 November 1991
Birthplace: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Zodiac Sign: N/A
Hometown: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Ahmed Shehzad Academic Profile
Qualification: Not Available
School: Not Available
College: Not Available
Ahmed Shehzad HD Photos
Ahmed Shehzad Professional Data
Debut TV Series/Movie:
ODI- 24 April 2009 Vs Australia
Test- 31 December 2013 Vs Sri Lanka
T20i- Not Known
Salary: Not Available
Net Worth: Not Available
Family & Relatives
Marital Status: Married
Mother: Not Available
Brother(s): Not Available
Sister(s): Not Available
Physical Statistics & Build
Weight In Pounds: 148 Pounds
Weight In KG: 65 Kg
Height In Feet: 5' 9"
Height In Meter: 1.75 m
Height In Centimeters: 175 cm
Shoe Size: 10 Inches
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Biceps Size: 13 Inches
Chest Size: 42 Inches
Hobbies & Other Activities
Hobbies: Not Available
Likes and Dislikes
Favorite Actor: Not Available
Favorite Actress: Not Available
Favorite Food: Not Available
Favorite Color: Black
Ahmed Shehzad Social Media
Facebook: Ahmed Shehzad on Facebook
Twitter: Ahmed Shehzad On Twitter
Instagram: Ahmed Shehzad On Instagram
Wikipedia: Ahmed Shehzad On Wikipedia
Website: Ahmed Shehzad
Some Interesting Facts About Ahmed Shehzad
- Ahmed Shehzad is a Pakistani International Cricketer. He was born on 23 November 1991 in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
- He playing for Pakistan National Cricket Team in all format. Ahmed Shehzad played as Right-hand batsman and he is popular Opening Batsman.
- He made his international cricket debut match against Sri Lanka in 31 December 2013.
- Ahmed Shehzad has played many International and Domestic Cricket Match. in Bangladesh Premier League, He played for Comilla Victorians since 2015. He is very popular Batsman Cricketer in Pakistan.
- Ahmed Shehzad is married to Sana Muraad. He is Islam by religion and horoscope / sun sign is not available.
- Ahmed Shehzad Height 5 ft 9 in (175 cm) and Weight 65 Kg (148 Pounds).