|Age||26 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||July 11, 1996.|
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 2 inches (1.57 m)|
|Weight||121 lbs (55 Kg)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Full Name||Alessia Caracciolo.|
|Birthplace||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.|
Alessia Caracciolo typically recognized by her nickname Alessia Cara, is a well-known Canadian singer and composer from Brampton, Ontario. She is presently signed to Def Jam Recordings and EP Entertainment and is massively acclaimed for “Here”, her first debut song from her forthcoming debut album. Before her association with Def Jam and EP Entertainment, Cara was recognized for her auditory song covers on to YouTube.
Alessia Cara was born in Brampton, Canada on July 11, 1996. She joined Cardinal Ambrozic Catholic School. She has Italian descent. As a kid she wrote rhymes and performed on theater. She was only 10 years old when she started to play guitar and imparted herself how to play numerous songs. At her 13 years of age, she started her own channel on Youtube wherein she shared songs covers that she performed.
Alessia’s way of singing has been stated to as smooth R&B with a honeyed voice and has also been contrasted with artists Lorde and Amy Winehouse. She initiated her career by way of singing auditory covers on YouTube, moreover appearing on several radio stations comprising off 15 Seconds Fame aired on 104.1 Boston. In 2015, Alessia Cara signed with Def Jam Recordings and EP Entertainment at the age of 18.
In April 2015, Alessia Cara released her debut song on Def Jam. Titled “Here”, it was entitled a “song for all who covertly hates parties” in MTV. This song debuted on FADER and accrued around 500,000 streams in its initial week. Created by Sebastian Kole and Pop & Oak, the song is her own experience with going to a party prior ascertaining how much she detested parties. On 5th May, 2015, this song was selected as a can’t-miss song by SPIN Magazine and being recorded as a must hear track by Cosmopolitan. This song was also called one of the top Canadian songs in April by Complex and encompassed on Billboard’s “20 Songs You Need For Your Playlist” in 2015.
In the same year, Alessia Cara made her first TV debut performing her song “Here” in The Tonight Show Featuring Jimmy Fallon. Host Jimmy Fallon publicized he discovered Alessia’s song and asserted to his producers that she be reserved on his program.
Alessia Cara Education
|Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Cardinal Ambrozic Catholic Secondary School.|
Alessia Cara Career
Single: Here in April 2015.
Studio-Album: Know-It-All in November 13, 2015
Net Worth: $4 Million
Family & Relatives
Dario Caracciolo, Dante Caracciolo
Marital Status: In a relationship
Alessia Cara Favorites
Hobbies: Listening to music, Reading & Traveling.
Favorite Actor: Tom Holland
Favorite Actress: Gal Gadot
Favorite Food: Italian Cuisine.
Favorite Destination: London and Prague.
Favorite Color: Red and Blue.
Facts You Never Knew About Alessia Cara!
- Alessia Cara grown up on peripheries of Toronto.
- Alessia Cara is Canadian who was born with Italian Mom and Dad.
- Alessia’s real name is Alessia Caracciolo.
- She started her own YouTube channel when she was only 13 years old. On this channel, she covered songs by Amy Winehouse, Chris Brow, Beyonce and numerous others.
- She has a paper sail-boat tattoo on her wrist.
- Cara is implausible at celebrity caricatures.
- She has only ever joined one concert in her whole life and that was Justin Bieber concert.
- Her super hit song ‘Here’ is solely based upon a true story.
- Alessia Cara covered ‘Hold On We’re Going Home’ and it was just superb.
- Her debut musical album ‘Know It All’ is will soon be released in UK on March 11.
- Alessia Cara didn’t always desire to be a singer.