Justin Drew Bieber was born on March 1, 1994, in London, Ontario, at St Joseph’s Hospital. Justin is a Canadian singer and songwriter. Justin was brought up in Stratford, Ontario. In 2009, Justin Bieber released his introductory debut EP, My World. In the US this was certified platinum. In 2010, Justin Bieber released his first studio album, My World 2.0. This album has the most top rated song ‘Baby’. It was certified triple platinum, and featured at first number in various countries.
In Stratford, Justin Bieber went to an elementary school. It was the Jeanne Sauvé Catholic School. In 2012, Justin graduated from high school in Stratford, Ontario, the St. Michael Catholic Secondary School with a 4.0 GPA. Her mother, Mallette posted videos of his performances on YouTube for their family and friends to see. She proceeded to upload videos of Bieber singing covers of various R&B songs, and Bieber’s popularity on the site grew. Moreover, during a tourism season, Bieber busked shows in front of Avon Theatre which further increases his popularity.
In 2011 Justin Bieber, released his second studio album, Under the Mistletoe, that starred at number one on the Billboard 200. In 2012, Justin introduced the world with his third album, Believe. It contained the single “Boyfriend”, which ranked number one in Canada. Later on, with two years gap Justin released his 4th studio album Purpose, spawning 3 top rated singles: “What Do You Mean?”, “Sorry”, and “Love Yourself”.
Afterward, Justin was starred on numerous successful collaborations, including “Cold Water”, “Let Me Love You”, “Despacito (Remix)”, and “I’m the One”. Justin Bieber became the world’s best-selling music artists by selling an estimated 140 million records. After Katy Perry, Justin turned out to be the 2nd individual to gain 100 million followers on Twitter in August 2017.
Throughout his career, Justin Bieber has won a number of awards. In 2010 and 2012, Justin earned an American Music Award for Artist of the Year, a Latin Grammy Award, and a Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording for the song “Where Are Ü Now”.
Justin Bieber contracted to launch a nail polish line “The One Less Lonely Girl Collection” with Nicole by OPI, which sold solely in Walmart. ‘Bieber’ nail polish line sold one million bottles under two months of its release. Bieber supported Adidas, besides Derrick Rose and Venus Williams, in 2012. He became the new “face” and “body” of Calvin Klein in mid-2015.
Justin Bieber has been three-time listed by Forbes magazine among the top ten most powerful celebrities in the world.
Stay connected to discover more about Justin Bieber and his LifeStyle.
You might also like Emma Watson and her LifeStyle.
|Justin Bieber Bio Data||Description|
|Full Name||Justin Drew Bieber|
|Nickname/Alternative Name||JB, J-Beebs, Bustin Jieber (the name was given by Nick Jonas), Douche Pouch, Kidraul, The Biebs|
|Age (as of 2019)||25 years old|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1994|
|Birthplace||St. Joseph's Hospital, London, Canada|
|Hometown||Stratford, Ontario, Canada|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, US|
|Justin Bieber Academic Profile|
|Qualification||Graduate from high school|
|School||Jeanne Sauvé Catholic School (in Stratford)
St. Michael Catholic Secondary School in 2012 with a 4.0 GPA
|College/University||Not attended one|
|Justin Bieber HD Photos||
|Justin Bieber Career and Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$265 million (estimate, 2018)|
|Family & Relatives|
|Wife/Girlfriend||Hailey Rhode Bieber (m. 2018)|
|Father||Jeremy Jack Bieber|
|Mother||Patricia "Pattie" Mallette|
|Sister||Allie Rebelo, Jazmyn Bieber (Younger Half Sister)|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||154 lbs|
|Weight in KG||73 kg|
|Height in Feet||5’ 9”|
|Height in Meter||1.75 m|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Eye Color||Light brown|
He has more than 50 tattoos on his entire body
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Hobbies||Playing Basketball and Ice Hockey, watching movies, and playing video games.|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Book(s)||Harry Potter Series|
|Favorite Singer(s)||Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, Usher Raymond|
|Favorite Food||Spaghetti Bolognese, Berry Captain Crunch, Burger and Orange Juice|
|Favorite Sport||Hockey, Basketball|
|Justin Bieber Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Justin Bieber
- In 2008 Talent manager Scooter Braun found him by his YouTube channel.
- At the age of 12, Bieber sang Ne-Yo’s “So Sick” for a local singing competition in Stratford and was positioned second.
- Justin Bieber’s music is mainly pop, but Justin likewise introduces elements of R&B
- In 2008, Justin Bieber began to receive voice coaching from Jan Smith
- Justin learned to play the piano, drums, guitar, and trumpet at a very early age.
- Bieber musical inspirations incorporate The Beatles, Boyz II Men, Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Stevie Wonder, Tupac, and Usher
- Justin Bieber’s parents were never married, and so that’s why Justin was the only child of Jeremy Jack Bieber and Patricia “Pattie” Mallette.
- Justin Bieber turned out to be the first singer to have seven songs from a record chart on the Billboard Hot 100
- Total 44.7 million sales were recorded from Justin Bieber Us singles and albums.
- In 2016, Justin Bieber became the first singer to outperform 10 billion total video views on Vevo.
- Justin Bieber released Never Say Never 3D biopic-concert film after the huge success of his initial blockbuster album. It beat the box office by grossing $98,441,954 worldwide
- In 2011, Justin Bieber propelled his debut fragrance, Someday, it earned in excess three million US dollars, at Macy’s, in just three weeks
- Justin Bieber supported a philanthropy Pencils of Promise, established by Adam Braun
- Amit Trivedi Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend and Facts
- Mohsin Abbas Haider Height, Net worth, Age, Biography, Wife, Facts
- Zac Efron Bio, Height, Net worth, Affairs, Girlfriend, Facts
- Pitbull Height, Age, Biography, Net worth, Wife, Family, Facts
- A.R. Rahman Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Wife and Facts