Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in Wizards of Waverly Place tv show|
|Nickname||Sel, Selly, Selenita, Conchita, Mamachita|
|Full Name||Selena Marie Gomez|
|Profession||American singer, Actress, and Producer|
|Age||29 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||July 22, 1992|
|Birthplace||Grand Prairie, Texas, United States|
Selena Marie Gomez was born on July 22, 1992, in Grand Prairie, Texas to Ricardo Joel Gomez and previous actress Amanda Dawn Cornett. Selena Gomez is an American Actress, Singer, and Filmmaker. Soon after showing up on the TV Series Arrangement Barney and Friends, Selena Gomez got more extensive acknowledgment for her depiction of the character of Alex Russo for the TV Series Wizards of Waverly Place on the Disney Channel in 2007. Up till 2012, this television series got circulated for almost 4 seasons.
Selena Gomez, accomplished to be on the main 10 lists on the US Billboard 200, alongside her band ‘Selena Gomez and the Scene’ with the collections of the band tunes such as A Year Without Rain (2010), Kiss and Tell (2009), and When the Sun Goes Down (2011).
Selena Gomez, as a single performer has released the 2 of her outclass collections Revival (2015), and Stars Dance (2013). On the US Billboard Hot 100, Selena Gomez has additionally received 7 best ten categorical tunes. These include, “We Don’t Talk Anymore”, “Come and Get It”, “Bravo” with ASAP Rocky”, The Heart Wants What It Wants”, “Hands to Myself”, “Same Old Love”, and “It Ain’t Me” with Kygo. Later on, Billboard revealed that Selena Gomez has earned a huge revenue by selling more than 22 million singles, and 7 million collections around the planet in 2017.
Selena Gomez’s acting profession incorporate many featured roles in various movies such as Another Cinderella Story (2008), Ramona and Beezus (2010), Princess Protection Program (2009), Spring Breakers (2012), Monte Carlo (2011), Getaway (2013) and The Fundamentals of Caring (2016). Selena Gomez lent her voice for the role of Mavis in the film Hotel Transylvania. In 2010, Selena Gomez released her own attire line along with Kmart. In 2013, She also introduces her self-titled scent.
Selena Gomez, in a joint effort with the extravagance Brand Coach, Inc. released a restricted version collection of bags and named it “Selena Grace” in 2017. Selena Gomez has collaborated with different altruistic associations for a considerable length of time and turned into a UNICEF envoy when she was just seventeen years old.
Selena Gomez was the most pursued Instagram follower on the planet before being outperformed by competitor Cristiano Ronaldo in 2018. Selena Gomez has received various honors all throughout her profession, including an American Music Award, ALMA Award, an MTV Video Music Award, 2 Billboard Women in Music Awards, a People’s Choice Award, and 18 Teen Choice Awards.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Selena Gomez.
Selena Gomez Education
|School||Danny Jones Middle School, Texas, USA|
|College||She got her Higher school diploma via homeschooling|
Check out Selena Gomez's video
Selena Gomez's Photos Gallery
Selena Gomez Career
Profession: American singer, Actress, and Producer
Known For: Famous for starring in Wizards of Waverly Place tv show
TV Show: Barney & Friends (1992)
Film Debut: Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over (2003)
Song Album: Kiss & Tell (2009)
Net Worth: $50 million (September 2018)
Family & Relatives
Father: Ricardo Joel Gomez
Mother: Mandy Teefey
Sister(s): Gracie Elliot Teefey (Half Sister)
Tori Gomez (Half Sister)
Scarlett Teefey (Half Sister) (Deceased)
Marital Status: Dating
- Austin Mahone (2014)
- Orlando Bloom (2014) – RUMOR
- Tommaso Chiabra (2014)
- Zedd (2015)
- Charlie Puth (2015)
- Samuel Krost (2015)
- Niall Horan (2015)
- Maluma (2017)
- The Weeknd (2017)
- Caleb Stevens (2018)
Selena Gomez Favorites
Favorite Actor: Johnny Depp
Favorite Actress: Rachel McAdams
Favorite Food: Pickles, Pizza with jalapeño and mushrooms, Mango
Favorite Destination: Malaysia, Hawaii, Paris
Favorite Color: Black, Pink
Facts You Never Knew About Selena Gomez!
- Selena Gomez was named after Tejano vocalist and performing actress Selena Quintanilla-Pérez, who kicked the bucket in 1995.
- Selena Gomez, dad is of Mexican plunge while her mom, has some Italian family line.
- At the point when Selena Gomez was conceived, her mom was just sixteen years of age.
- Selena Gomez first picked up enthusiasm for seeking after a profession in the media industry after watching her mom getting prepared for stage creations.
- In 2007, Selena Gomez was given a common job on the famous Disney Channel Show Hannah Montana, depicting pop star Mikayla.
- Selena Gomez was associated with the UR Votes Count competition which urged youngsters to take in more around 2008 presidential applicants Barack Obama and John McCain.
- Selena Gomez turned into the diplomat of DoSomething.org subsequent to being associated with the philanthropy Island Dog, which helped hounds in Puerto Rico.
- Selena Gomez is likewise included with the philanthropy RAISE Hope For Congo, an activity of the Enough Project, which helps bring issues to light about clash minerals and viciousness against Congolese ladies
- Selena Gomez started dating Justin Bieber in December 2010. Subsequent to isolating in November 2012, they accommodated fourteen days after the fact before part up again in January 2013.
- Selena Gomez was determined to have lupus. Later on, Selena Gomez, had gotten a kidney transplant from her colleague actor and companion Francia Raisa.
- Selena Gomez was named a representative to the Ryan Seacrest Foundation in April 2012.