Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||6 foot (1.85 m)|
|Weight||81 kg (180 lb)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Nickname||Barry, No Drama Obama, Bam|
|Full Name||Barack Hussein Obama|
|Age||60 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1961|
|Birthplace||Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.|
Barack Obama is a famous American politician who offered his services as 44th president of U.S.A, the first African American person to do so. Before that, he was a constitutional law professor, civil rights lawyer and United States senator from Illinois.
Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii on 4th August, 1961. He was born to a blackish father and whitish mother. His mom named Ann Dunham was a famous anthropologist, and his father named Barack Obama Sr. was a renowned economist. His Mom and Dad met whilst they were studying at Hawaii University. In the year 1964, his mom and dad got separated and Obama Sr. returned back to his inborn country Kenya in order to offer his services for the government. He infrequently saw Barack Obama after this separation.
In the year 1967, Barack Obama settled in Jakarta along with his mother, where he resided for more than four years. At his 10 years of age, Obama returned back to Hawaii to be upraised by his parental grandparents whereas his Mom completed research in Indonesia. In the year 1981, Obama attended Columbia University, wherein he earned his graduated degree with a degree in English literature and political science.
In the year 1988, Obama started to study at Harvard School of Law. He emerged as the first black president of Harvard Law Periodical and spent his summers working in law companies in Chicago. In 1991, Barack Obama graduated magna cum laude.
Upon completing his degree from Columbia University, Obama firstly worked at Business International Establishment and afterward at New York Public Interest Group, a non-partisan political establishment. He afterwards settled in Chicago and emerged as Developing Communities Project director. After completing his law school, Obama composed his memoir, “Dreams from My Father,” which was massively commended by other writers and critics, comprising Nobel Prize winner Toni Morrison.
Obama offered her services as a community organizer and taught statutory law at Chicago University of Law School for more than 12 years. He also offered his services as a lawyer all through this same period. In the year 1996, Barack Obama made his incursion into political life as an active member of Illinois Senate State. In the year 2004, He launched U.S. Senate campaign. He placed himself as a liberal as well as an opponent. In the year 2006, Obama released another book, titled “The Audacity of Hope,” which emerged as a bestseller of New York Times.
Barack Obama Education
|Qualification||Degree in Political Science|
|School||Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School, Jakarta, Indonesia
Besuki Public School, Jakarta, Indonesia
Punahou School, Honolulu, USA
|College||University of Hawaii
Columbia College, Columbia University, New York City
Harvard Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts
Barack Obama's Photos Gallery
Barack Obama Career
Known For: Politician
Net Worth: $40 million
Family & Relatives
Father: Barack Obama Sr.
Mother: Ann Dunham
Brother(s): Malik Abongo Obama (Half-brother), Mark Okoth Obama Ndesandjo (younger half-brother),
Sister(s): Auma Obama (older half-sister),
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Michelle Obama
Daughter(s): Natasha Obama, Malia Ann Obama
Barack Obama Favorites
Favorite Food: Broccoli, burger, hot dogs
Favorite Movies: Casablanca, Lawrence of Arabia, Boyhood
Facts You Never Knew About Barack Obama!
- Barack Obama initial name comes from the word that indicates “blessed by God” in Arabic language.
- In Kenyan where his father was born, the long-steeped “Senator” product of beer has been labeled as “Obama.”
- From January 3, 2005 to November 16, 2008, he was the U.S. Senator from Illinois.
- He earned a Grammy for the Best Spoken Word of CD version for his memoirs “Dreams From My Father”.
- Barack Obama resided in Hyde Park in Chicago.
- On Late Night along with Conan O’Brien, he exposed that President George W. Bush called him “”Rock” and Bama”.
- He has two daughters named Sasha Obama and Malia Obama.