Taylor Alison Swift was born on December 13, 1989, in Pennsylvania. She is an American Singer and vocalist. Taylor Swift spent the underlying initial years of her life on a Christmas tree farm. She attended kindergarten at Alvernia Montessori School. She at that point moved to a leased house in the rural town of Wyomissing where she attended Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School.
At the age of 14, Taylor Swift went to Nashville, Tennessee to seek her career in music. She turned out into the youngest artist by contracting with Big Machine Records and officially signature by the Sony/ATV Music publishing house.
In 2006 her debut album comes at number five on the Billboard 200. The album’s single, “Our Song”, made her the youngest individual to play out a number-one song on the Hot Country Songs outline chart. For advancing her debut album, Swift showed up as the face of Verizon Wireless’ Mobile Music campaign. Taylor Swift’s second album, Fearless, was released in 2008. In 2009, Fearless turned into the smash hit album in the US. This album won four Grammy Awards. As a result of this Taylor Swift turns into the youngest Album of the Year winner.
Taylor Swift was the main writer of her album collection, Speak Now. In the United States, it appeared at number one. The single “Mean” won two Grammy Awards. Taylor Swift fifth album, 1989, garnered her three Grammys. Its singles “Shake It Off”, “Blank Space”, and “Bad Blood” achieved number one. Taylor Swift’s 6th album, Reputation (2017) and its principal single “Look What You Made Me Do” topped the UK and US charts. She turned out into the first to have four albums sell one million copies within one week in the US.
Taylor Swift has earned various awards from the Nashville Songwriters Association and the Songwriters Hall of Fame. In 2015, She was incorporated in Rolling Stone’s 100 Greatest Songwriters of All Time. Taylor Swift received 10 Grammys, one Emmy, 23 Billboard Music Awards, and 12 Country Music Association Awards.
She has shown up in Time’s 100 most compelling individuals on the planet and Forbes’ lists her the best-acquiring women in music. In Celebrity 100 Taylor Swift was positioned first. In 2009, she gave $250,000 to various schools around the country for the development of education. Amid the 2008 presidential campaign, Taylor Swift advanced Every Woman Counts crusade, went for engaging women in the political procedure.
Stay connected to discover more about Taylor Swift and her LifeStyle.
You might also like Emma Watson and her LifeStyle.
|Taylor Swift Bio Data|
|Full Name||Taylor Alison Swift|
|Nickname/Alternative Name||Tay-Tay, Swifty|
|Age (as of 2019)||29 years old|
|Date of Birth||December 13, 1989|
|Birthplace||Pennsylvania, United States|
|Taylor Swift Academic Profile|
Attended: Senior High School, Pennsylvania, USA.
|Taylor Swift HD Photos||
|Taylor Swift Career and Net Worth|
|Profession||Singer, occasional Actress|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Net Worth||$320 million|
|Family & Relatives|
|Husband/Boyfriend||Joe Alwyn (2016-Present)|
|Father||Scott Kingsley Swift|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||152 Lbs|
|Weight in KG||69 kg|
|Height in Feet||5 feet 9 Inches|
|Height in Meter||1,76 m|
|Body Measurements||35-26-35 Inches|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Writing, Waterskiing, Partying, Traveling.|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actress||Gwyneth Paltrow|
|Favorite Singer(s)||Rihanna, Dolly Parton, Patsy Cline, LeAnn Rimes, Shania Twain|
|Favorite Destination||Kansas and Australia|
Some Interesting Facts About Taylor Swift
- Taylor Swift is renowned for storytelling songs about her own life, that has garnered her widespread coverage in media.
- Taylor Swift fourth album, Red (2012), yielded the successful singles “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” and “I Knew You Were Trouble”.
- Taylor Swift is one of the extraordinary best-selling music artists of all time, having sold in excess of 40 million albums.
- She holds six Guinness World Records.
- Taylor Swift associated with musical theater and participated in four Berks Youth Theatre Academy productions at the early age of 9.
- She also headed out routinely to New York City for vocal and acting lessons. She passed her weekends performing at local festivals and events.
- Taylor Swift participated in the Stand Up to Cancer telethon, performing “Ronan”, a song she wrote in memory of a four-year-old boy who died of neuroblastoma. The song was made accessible for digital download with all proceeds donated to cancer-related charities.
- In 2008, she gave $100,000 to the Red Cross to help the casualties of the Iowa flood of 2008.
- At 12 years of age, computer repairman and local musician Ronnie Cremer gives guitar lessons to her and assisted her in songwriting.
- In 2018, she worked together with 300 women in Hollywood to set up the Time’s Up initiative to protect women from harassment and discrimination.
- Swift’s music contains components of pop, pop rock, and country
- She was incorporated in Time’s annual list of the 100 most compelling people in 2010 and 2015.
- In August 2018, Forbes refreshed their estimate of Swift’s total assets worth to be $320 million.