Taylor Swift – Biography, Facts & Life Story
Her Social Media Profiles
Watch related video
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||35-26-35 Inches|
|Height||5 feet 9 Inches (1,76 m)|
|Weight||69 kg (152 Lbs)|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
|Age||33 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||December 13, 1989|
|Full Name||Taylor Alison Swift|
|Birthplace||Pennsylvania, United States|
Taylor Alison Swift is an American Singer and vocalist. She spent the early years of her life on a Christmas tree farm. She attended kindergarten at Alvernia Montessori School. Swift moved to a leased house in the rural town of Wyomissing where she attended Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School.
At age 14, Taylor Swift went to Nashville, Tennessee to seek her career in music. She turned out into the youngest artist by contracting with Big Machine Records and officially signed by the Sony/ATV Music publishing house.
In 2006, her debut album comes at number five on the Billboard 200. The album’s single, Our Song, made her the youngest woman to play a number-one song on the Hot Country Songs chart. Taylor Swift released her second album, Fearless, in 2008. In 2009, Fearless turned into a smash hit album in the US. This album won four Grammy Awards. Because of this, Taylor Swift turns into the youngest Album of the Year winner.
Taylor Swift released her third studio album Speak Now on October 25, 2010. In the United States, it appeared at number one. The single Mean won two Grammy Awards. Taylor Swift’s fifth album, 1989, garnered her three Grammys. Its singles Shake It Off, Blank Space and Bad Blood achieved number one.
Swift’s 6th album, Reputation (2017), and it’s single Look What You Made Me Do, topped the UK and US charts. She turned out into the first to have four albums sell one million copies within a week in the US.
Taylor Swift has earned awards from the Nashville Songwriters Association and the Songwriters Hall of Fame. In 2015, Rolling Stone included Taylor Swift on the list of 100 Greatest Songwriters of All Time. Taylor Swift received 10 Grammys, one Emmy, 23 Billboard Music Awards, and 12 Country Music Association Awards.
She has shown up in Time’s 100 most interesting people on the planet and Forbes lists her as the best-acquiring woman in music. She ranked number one in Celebrity 100. During the 2008 presidential campaign, Taylor Swift promoted the Every Woman Count crusade.
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Taylor Swift.
Taylor Swift has worked in Amsterdam, and Cats.
People also read: Harry Styles
Taylor Swift Education
School: Wyndcroft School
Attended: Senior High School, Pennsylvania, USA.
College: Aaron Academy
Taylor Swift Career
Known For: Famous for starring in Look What You Made Me Do song
Album: Fearless (2008)
Song: If this was a Movie
Salary: USD $170 million Approx
Net Worth: USD $320 million Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Scott Kingsley Swift
Mother: Andrea Finlay
Brother: Austin Swift
Marital Status: In a relationship
Joe Alwyn (2016-Present)
- Joe Jonas (Break up- 2008)
- Lucas Till (2009)
- Taylor Lautner (2009)
- Cory Monteith (2010)
- John Mayer (2010)
- Toby Hemingway (2010)
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2010)
- Connor Kennedy (2012)
- Harry Styles (2012-2013)
- Matthew Gray Gubler (2013)
- Evan Spiegel (2013-2014)
- Brenton Thwaites (2014)
- Calvin Harris (2015-2016)
- Tom Hiddleston (2016)
- Joe Alwyn (2016-Present)
Taylor Swift Favorites
Hobbies: Cooking, Writing, Waterskiing, Partying, Traveling.
Favorite Destination: Kansas and Australia
Favorite Food: Cheesecake
Favorite Color: Red
Facts You Never Knew About Taylor Swift
- Taylor Swift is renowned for storytelling songs about her own life, that has garnered her widespread coverage in media.
- Taylor Swift fourth album, Red (2012), yielded the successful singles “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” and “I Knew You Were Trouble”.
- Taylor Swift is one of the extraordinary best-selling music artists of all time, having sold in excess of 40 million albums.
- She holds six Guinness World Records.
- Taylor Swift associated with musical theater and participated in four Berks Youth Theatre Academy productions at the early age of 9.
- She also headed out routinely to New York City for vocal and acting lessons. She passed her weekends performing at local festivals and events.
- Taylor Swift participated in the Stand Up to Cancer telethon, performing “Ronan”, a song she wrote in memory of a four-year-old boy who died of neuroblastoma. The song was made accessible for digital download with all proceeds donated to cancer-related charities.
- In 2008, she gave $100,000 to the Red Cross to help the casualties of the Iowa flood of 2008.
- At 12 years of age, computer repairman and local musician Ronnie Cremer gives guitar lessons to her and assisted her in songwriting.
- In 2018, she worked together with 300 women in Hollywood to set up the Time’s Up initiative to protect women from harassment and discrimination.
- Swift’s music contains components of pop, pop rock, and country
- She was incorporated in Time’s annual list of the 100 most compelling people in 2010 and 2015.
- In August 2018, Forbes refreshed their estimate of Swift’s total assets worth to be $320 million.