Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m)|
|Weight||70 kg (155 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Full Name||Nick Jonas|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, Song Writer|
|Age||29 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||16 September, 1992|
|Birthplace||Dallas, Texas, United States|
Nicholas Jerry Jonas professionally known as Nick Jonas was born on 16 September 1992 in Dallas, Texas, United States. He is an American singer, songwriter, and actor. He is best known for the musical band ‘Jonas Brothers’ which he formed with his brothers Kevin and Joe Jonas. At the age of seven, Nick Jonas started acting in theatre and caught the attention of Columbia Records, and Jonas released their band’s debut studio album named, It’s About Time (2016).
Nick Jonas’s career journey is like a roller coaster ride and we will try our best to highlight the ups and downs of his life below in this article.
Nick Jonas got fame when he was singing in a hair salon while his mother was getting a haircut. The Columbia Records company offered him to sing and the three brothers formed a band together, Kevin, Nick, and Joe Jonas – Jonas Brothers. After they released their debut album It’s About Time in 2016 with Columbia Records. It was a massive hit but the Jonas Brothers left Columbia Records and joined hands with Hollywood Records in 2017 and released their self-titled second studio album. Which made them quite famous.
In 2008, the band got featured in Disney’s widely successful musical television film Camp Rock starring Demi Lovato, Meaghan Martin, Alyson Stoner, Julie Brown, and more. They gained quite a lot of fame through Disney Channel. Later in 2010, Nick Jonas appeared in Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam with co-stars Daniel Kash, Maria Canals-Barrera, and Chloe Bridges.
From 2008 to 2010, the Jonas Brothers also appeared in their own reality show named, Jonas Brothers: Living the Dreams with Kortnee Simmons and Frankie Jonas as well. The Jonas Brothers also streamed their sitcom named, Jonas (2009-2010). The Jonas sitcom starred Chelsea Kane and Nicole Gale Anderson.
Nick Jonas worked as an actor as well as a singer during his career journey. In 2008, Jonas Brothers released the band’s third album “A Little Bit Longer”, the album’s lead single “Burnin’ Up” hit the top five on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart. In 2009, Jonas Brothers confirmed a break after the release of their fourth studio album, Line, Viens, and Trying Times.
Nick Jonas formed a new band named, Nick Jonas & the Administration, released its first album in 2010 titled, Who I Am. After that, Nick Jonas tried to focus on his acting skills and started to appear on Television series. From 2013-2015, Nick Jonas released several singles including “Jealous”. In 2016, he released his third studio album named, Last Year Was Complicated, which eventually peaked at number two on the Billboard 200 chart in the U.S.
Nick Jonas has also made an appearance in the adventure comedy film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle alongside Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Jack Black, Karen Gillan, and Rhys Darby. The film became the highest-grossing movie of the year. In 2019, the Jonas Brothers got back and released the album Happiness Begins. In March 2021, Nick Jonas releases his third solo album named, Spaceman.
Nick Jonas suffered from Type 1 diabetes at the age of 13 and developed the Change for the Children Foundation with the help of his brothers. Nick Jonas have many girlfriends in the past, however, he is married now with Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra. Before that, he dated Miley Cyrus (actress and singer) from 2006 to 2007, Selena Gomez in 2008-2010, Nicole Anderson in 2010, Delta Goodrem – an Australian singer in 2011-2012, Olivia Culpo from 2013-2015, and Demi Lovato.
Jonas proposed to Priyanka Chopra on July 19, 2018, a day after her birthday in Crete, Greece. In August 2018, they got engaged in a Punjabi Roka ceremony in Mumbai. In December 2018, the couple married at Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur in traditional Hindu and Christian ceremonies.
- In 2009, Nick Jonas won the Best Fashionista (Most Fashionable) of Los Premios MTV Latinoamérica Award.
- In 2010, he received the Young Hollywood Awards for Young Hollywood Artist of the Year.
- Jonas also have a DRLC Award for the category “DREAM Award” in 2011.
- Nick Jonas won the Broadway Beacon Awards 2012 for his “Contributions to the theater community.”
- In 2013, he won Teen Choice Awards for the category Acuvue Inspire Award.
- Jonas received the Coolest Crossover Artist in 2014 in the Young Hollywood Awards.
- He received the Favorite Male Singer in Kids’ Choice Awards in 2015.
- Nick Jonas also won the Hal David Starlight Award in 2016.
- In the same year, he received Pop Songwriter in BMI Awards, and iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards for the category “iHeartRadio International Artist of the Year” for his song Close.
- In 2016, he also got the Teen’s Choice Awards for the category Choice Style: Male.
- In 2017, Nick Jonas received the Hero Award in Radio Disney Music Awards show.
Nick Jonas Education
|College||Never went to one|
Nick Jonas's Photos Gallery
Nick Jonas Career
Profession: Actor, Singer, Song Writer
Salary: $6 million
Net Worth: $18 million
Family & Relatives
Father: Paul Kevin Jonas, Sr
Mother: Denise Miller-Jonas
Brother(s): Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas, Frankie Jonas
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Priyanka Chopra (m. 2018)
- Miley Cyrus (2006-2007)
- Selena Gomez (2008-2010)
- Nicole Anderson (2010)
- Delta Goodrem (2011-2012)
- Olivia Culpo (2013-2015)
- Demi Lovato
Nick Jonas Favorites
Hobbies: Collecting Baseball Cards, Listening to Music
Favorite Food: Italian, Steak
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Movies: Finding Neverland