Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (1.69 m)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in Baywatch movie|
|Nickname||Piggy Chops, Sunshine, Mimi, PC|
|Full Name||Priyanka Chopra|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Singer|
|Age||39 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||18 July 1982|
|Birthplace||Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India|
|Industries She Worked In||Hollywood, Bollywood|
|Honors||Padma Shri (2016)|
Priyanka Chopra is the most stunning and stylish Bollywood actress as well as singer who appeared as one of the most renowned and top-rated profile personalities in India. She was born on 18th July, 1982 in Jamshedpur, Indian. Her Mom Madhu Chopra and father Ashok Chopra are doctors. Priyanka Chopra married to Nick Jonas, a well-known American musician and actor, in the year 2018.
Her father worked as a surgeon in Indian Army. Priyanka joined Newton North High School, Massachusetts and afterward moved ahead with Cepar Rapids, Iowa’s John F. Kennedy High School prior completing her education from Army Public High School, Bareilly. Priyanka Chopra joined Jai Hind College; Mumbai with the intention of pursuing her graduation though left it after winning the title of Miss World Pageant. Priyanka has deep sympathy for suffering mortality and has been keenly participating in charity chores in USA and India, after winning the title of Miss World. She was:
- Ambassador of CII & CAF and supported in their learning program.
- An active member of a support group who works for Thalassemia children in India.
- Linked with Adult Education Cognizance Program in environs of Bareilly.
- Contributed in Church program with the sole intention of raising funds for destitute in Boston, USA.
Priyanka Chopra made her first acting debut with the Bollywood movie Andaaz. Her co-stars in the film were Miss Universe Lara Dutta and Akshay Kumar. Priyanka Chopra received two awards for this movie. Her subsequent movie Aitraaz was not a megahit but she was highly admired for her negative character in the movie. For the movie Hero, she received Star Dust Award 2003 in the nominations for New Female Actress in supporting role. The film Krish is the most popular film of Priyanka’s career. She has been coupled opposite Hrithik Roshan in this movie playing the character of a superhero. Priyanka has also appeared with most popular Bollywood heroes like Salman Khan in Salaam-E-Ishq and Shahrukh Khan in the movie Don.
Priyanka Chopra was also nominated as sexiest Woman of Asia for the year 2006 in Eastern Eye. This renowned Bollywood actress has also been the brand ambassador of a few greatly reputed brands such as Garnier, TAG Heuer, Pepsi, Nestlé, Nokia, and more.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Priyanka Chopra.
Priyanka Chopra Education
|School||La Martiniere Girls School, Lucknow
St. Maria Goretti College, Bareilly
Newton North High School in Newton, Massachusetts
John F. Kennedy High School in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
|College||Jai Hind College and Basant Singh Institute of Science, Mumbai
Check out Priyanka Chopra's video
Priyanka Chopra's Photos Gallery
Priyanka Chopra Career
Profession: Actress, Model, Singer
Known For: Famous for starring in Baywatch movie
Film Debut: Thamizhan (2002)
The Hero: Love Story of a Spy (2003, Bollywood film)
TV Debut: Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (2010, as host)
Ullathai Killathe (2002)
Salary: 9-10 Crore/film (INR)$4 million/year for TV show (USR)
Net Worth: $28 million
Family & Relatives
Father: Ashok Chopra
Mother: Madhu Chopra
Brother(s): Siddharth Chopra (Younger)
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Nick Jonas (2017 – present)
Marriage Date: December 1, 2018
Priyanka Chopra Favorites
Hobbies: Singing, writing poems, reading, photography
Favorite Actress: Rekha and Sushmita Sen
Favorite Food: Risotto, Burgers, French fries, Chicken/Mutton Biryani, Fish curry, Sarson ka saag, Bourbon biscuits, Red velvet cake
Favorite Destination: Paris, Brazil and Mexico
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Movies: Pretty Woman, Walk in the Clouds
Facts You Never Knew About Priyanka Chopra!
- Priyanka Chopra was born in a family of doctors, as her father and mother were physicians in Indian Army.
- Owing to regular transfers of her parents, Priyanka settled in a number of places such as: Lucknow, Bareilly, Pune, Delhi, Chandigarh, Ladakh, Mumbai, Ambala, and USA.
- Once completing her high school education, she took part in a local beauty competition titled, May Queen, which she ultimately won.
- She won Femina Miss India contest in 2000 in 18 years of age.
- Although, Priyanka Chopra planned to pursue her career in criminal psychology, after winning Miss India competition, she changed the idea as she was getting offers for many films.
- A number of individuals believe that Priyanka made her acting debut with the movie “The Hero – Love Story of A Spy”, but in reality, she made her first acting debut with a Tamil movie titled Thamizhan.