Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (1.74 m)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||His best performance in his movie series, i.e., Dabangg Series|
|Nickname||Bhaijaan, Sallu, Dabangg, Tiger|
|Full Name||Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Television Host|
|Age||56 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||27 December 1965|
|Birthplace||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
Salman Khan is a legendary Indian movie actor, occasional singer, film producer and a famous television personality. He was born in Indore, India on 27th December, 1965. He is the son of a fabulous writer Salim Khan, who confined a number of super hits in the past years like Deewaar, Sholay and Don. In 1988, Salman Khan initiated his acting carrier by appearing in a supporting role with the movie Biwi Ho To Aisi. In the same year, he had the prominent role in Indian box office romantic super hit Maine Pyar Kiy from where he became a darling personality of Indian cinema.
Succeeding with other box office mega hits he showed his stunning performance in the movies Andaz Apna Apna, Saajan, Karan Arjun, Hum Aapke Hain Koun, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Khamoshi: The Musical. His makeovers can be vulnerable, sensitive, aggressive, charming and funny as his character demands.
In the year 1998, Salman Khan was arrested by police from the shooting site of the movie Hum Saath-Saath Hain, for hunting a protected wild animal and spent around a week behind bars. In 2002, Salman had knockout the headlines once he crashed his Land Cruiser nearby American Express bakery Bandra, killing a man and hurting others.
In the year 2003, he gave his passionately charged performance as playing a fanatical lover in “In Your Name” that deciphered into positive reviews and a good run at Indian box office. His work was noticed worldwide in the movie Phir Milenge wherein he played the character of an AIDS patient. It was very well admired by the WHO (World Health Organization) for depicting the problems of AIDS patients in current world.
In the year 2007, Salman Khan instigated Being Human – Salman Khan Foundation. This non-profit organization assists the underprivileged in locations such as health-care and education. In recent times, he appeared in manifold record breaking box office megahit Dabangg, Bodyguard and Ready.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Salman Khan.
Salman Khan Education
|School||The Scindia School, Gwalior (M.P.) & St. Stanislaus High School, Bandra (Bombay)|
|College||left his studies after class 12th. He was not good in studies|
Salman Khan's Photos Gallery
Salman Khan Career
Profession: Actor, Producer, Television Host
Known For: His best performance in his movie series, i.e., Dabangg Series
Upcoming Movie(s): Laal Singh Chaddha, Antim: The Final Truth
Biwi Ho To Aisi (supporting role)
Salary: Per Movie: 60 Crores (INR)
Net Worth: $300 Million
Family & Relatives
Father: Salim Khan (former screenwriter)
Mother: Sushila Charak (by birth), Helen (stepmother)
Marital Status: Single
- Sangeeta Bijlani (actress)
- Somy Ali (actress)
- Aishwarya Rai (actress)
- Katrina Kaif (actress)
- Faria Alam (former model & Football Association secretary)
- Iulia Vantur (actress)
Salman Khan Favorites
Hobbies: Painting, Swimming
Favorite Actor: Sylvester Stallone
Favorite Actress: Hema Malini
Favorite Food: Spicy Italian, Chinese, Biryani
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Salman Khan!
- Salman Khan is the eldest son of a famous screenwriter Salim Khan and Sushil Charak. Her Mom, afterwards chosen the name, Salma Khan.
- Salman Khan grew up with his brothers Sohail Khan and Arbaaz Khan in Bandra, Mumbai.
- Salman is a great swimmer since his childhood.
- In 1988 movie, Biwi Ho To Aisi, Salman Khan’s voice was dubbed by another artist.
- His first prominent breakthrough in Bollywood came with the movie Maine Pyaar Kiya, which was one of top grossing movies at that time. Further, this was his first movie with the actress Reema Lagoo, which afterwards made their pair immensely famous as son and mother.
- Salman Khan rejected a leading negative role offered by Abbas Mustan to him in his movie Baazigar, which afterwards went to Shah Rukh Khan, the movie went on to become a megahit blockbuster.
- Salman strongly believes in lucky gems and he always wears his turquoise gemstone bracelet off and on screen. Salman’s father also believes in the same.
- He is obsessed with cleansers and soaps and his bathroom is piled up with a selection of soaps, though he specifically likes vegetable extracts and natural fruit cleansers.
- Salman Khan is one of the most talked about actors of Bollywood. He has got an immense fan following and his movies are always treated as a celebration by all his fans.
- Salman Khan’s recent film ‘Race 3’ which saw a huge collection in the first week, seems poised for another addition to his long list of hits.
- Salman Khan is known to be a mentor to many young talents and offers them his support till they get a firm foothold in the industry.
- Salman Khan is the unbeatable king of the box-office today with back-to-back blockbusters like ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ and ‘Sultan’. Not only this, but the actor has also helped several newbies establish their careers in Bollywood.
- That Salman Khan is very choosy about the manner in which he wants things to be, is quite a known fact.