Shahrukh Khan is a renowned Indian movie actor, film producer and television host. Owing to his immense recognition, he is recurrently called as “King Khan” or “King of Bollywood”. Shahrukh Khan has starred in more than 80 Hindi movies. He is typically recognized for being one of the most prosperous superstars around the world.
King Khan was born in Delhi, India on 2nd November, 1965. His father name is Taj Mohammad Khan who as an Indian freedom fighter hailed from Peshawar and her mother Lateef Fatima. Shahrukh Khan spent his infantile period in Rajendra Nagar part of New Delhi. He completed his schooling at St. Columba’s School and he actively participated in his sports, academics and drama activities.
Once completing his school, Shahrukh Khan studied at Hansraj College Delhi from 1985-1988 and earned his Graduation Degree with a major in Economics. Regardless of the fact that Khan pursued his Mass Communication degree at Jamia Millia Islamia University, he decided to make his appearance in Bollywood film industry. In the year 1991, Shahrukh Khan settled in Mumbai pursuing the death of his parents. This marked his entrance into the silver screen.
In later part of 1980s, Shahrukh Khan initiated his career as an actor in a number of television serials. He first seemed as a hero in the movie Deewana, which was released in the year 1992. He also won a Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for this movie. Henceforth, there was no looking back for this brilliant actor. Shahrukh starred in a number of movies that have become famed amongst all age groups.
A few of the most popular movies in which he acted are as follows: Darr, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Chak De! India, Om Shanti Om, Kal Ho Naa Ho, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Chak De India and Veer Zaara. Shahrukh Khan is the recipient of 14 Filmfare Awards for his influence to Hindi movies and 8 of them were received under Best Actor category which is an incomparable feat.
|Shah Rukh Khan Bio Data||Description|
|Name||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Full Name||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Nickname/Alternative Name||SRK , King Khan, King of Romance, Baadshah|
|Age (as of 2019)||53 years old|
|Date of Birth||2 November 1965|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Current Residence||Mannat, Land’s End, Bandstand, Bandra (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400050, India|
|Shah Rukh Khan Academic Profile|
|Qualification||Bachelor's degree in EconomicsMasters degree in Mass Communications (Film making)|
|School||St. Columba’s School, Delhi|
|College/University||Hansraj College, University of Delhi, DelhiJamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi|
|Shah Rukh Khan HD Photos||
|Shah Rukh Khan Career and Net Worth|
|Known For||Known as Mr. King Khan|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Salary||40 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$800 million|
|Family & Relatives|
|Wife/Girlfriend||Gauri Khan (Producer)|
|Father||Late Taj Mohammad Khan (Businessman)|
|Mother||Late Lateef Fatima (Magistrate, Social Worker)|
|Brother(s)||Shahnaz Lalarukh (Elder)|
|Sister||Ifthikar Ahmed (chief engineer of the port in the 1960s)|
|Son(s)||Aryan Khan, Abram Khan|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||147 lbs|
|Weight in KG||67 kg|
|Height in Feet||5 feet 8 inches|
|Height in Meter||1.73 m|
|Shoe Size||10 Inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Hobbies||Playing computer games, collecting gadgets, Playing cricket|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Mumtaz, Saira Banu|
|Favorite Food||Tandoori Chicken|
|Favorite Destination||London & Dubai|
|Shah Rukh Khan Social Media|
Shah Rukh Khan is pretty active on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Fan | Official Trailer | Shah Rukh Khan
Some Interesting Facts About Shah Rukh Khan
- Shahrukh Khan was born in a middle class family as his father was associated with a transport business and mother was a judge.
- During an TV interview, Shahrukh revealed that his Mom was a South-Indian and purely belonged to Andhra Pradesh though later moved towards Karnataka.
- Shahrukh Khan is a real food buff and crazy for Raan Roast and Tandoori Chicken, once he told that he can eat Tandoori Chicken more than 365 days.
- He also did small roles in Television serials named Wagle Ki Duniya, Umeed, or even in an English Tele film titled In Which Annie Gives It Those Ones.
- After his Mom’s death in the year1991, he settled in Mumbai together with his sister.
- King Khan was afterwards casted in back-to-back movies named Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman, Chamatkar, King Uncle, Maya Memsaab, Darr, Baazigar and also a cameo appearance in Pehla Nasha.
- Even though he doesn’t stutter in his real life, his dialogue, I love you KKK Kiran from the film Darr became an all-time favorite hit.