John Abraham – Biography, Facts & Life Story
His Social Media Profiles
Watch related video
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||48-21-34 Inches|
|Height||6 Feet 1 Inches (1.83 m)|
|Weight||94 kg (207 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 US|
|Age||50 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||17 December 1972|
|Full Name||John Abraham|
|Profession||Actor, Model and Producer|
|Birthplace||Kochi, Kerala, India|
John Abraham, was born on 17 December 1972. John Abraham is a Bollywood Actor, filmmaker, and model. John Abraham experienced childhood in Mumbai. He completed his High School education from upmarket Bombay Scottish School in Mahim, Mumbai. John Abraham, took a four-year certification in financial matters from Jai Hind College, University of Mumbai, and after that proceeded to do MBA from Mumbai Educational Trust. Abraham is astoundingly accomplished in respect to his partners in the film business.
In 2003, after the wake of demonstrating for various ads and organizations, John Abraham made his introductory movie debut by performing a lead role in the film Jism. His outstanding acting in this movie garnered John Abraham nominations for the Filmfare Best Debut Award.
In 2004, this was being trailed by his 1st business achievement, in the film Dhoom. In early 2006, John Abraham’s negative roles in the films Dhoom, and Zinda granted him nominations of 2 Filmfare Awards. Later on, in 2005, John Abraham showed up in the major basic achievement movie Water. Likewise in 2006, John Abraham got enlisted for the Filmfare Award nominations for Best Supporting Actor in the blockbuster movie Baabul.
From that point forward, John Abraham has featured in numerous fundamentally and economically fruitful movies including Garam Masala, Taxi No. 9211, Dostana, New York, Force, Housefull 2, Race 2, Shootout at Wadala, Welcome Back, Dishoom, thus building up himself as a financially fruitful on-screen actor of Bollywood Film Industry.
John Abraham, created his 1st creative movie Vicky Donor, proves to be a mindblowing success and business achievement. This movie huge acclaim granted John Abraham, a National Film Award for Best Popular Film Producer. John Abraham developed his individual creative production house at that point. This was named as John Abraham Entertainment.
John Abraham produces another movie Madras Cafe, which collected him basic recognition and acknowledgment. Abraham’s athletic and solid body has added to his status as a standout amongst the most powerful sex images in Bollywood.
Past his acting profession, John Abraham is the proprietor of the football group Indian Super League NorthEast United FC. John Abraham, in his various movies, has frequently performed numerous risky tricks. John Abraham is likewise a veggie lover, and he used to be a solid strong backer for animal creature rights.
Check out exclusive ➡facts about John Abraham.
John Abraham has worked in Mumbai Saga, Satyameva Jayate 2, Tehran, Tariq, and Attack.
John Abraham Education
Qualification: MBA, B.A. in Economics
School: Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai
College: Jai Hind College, Mumbai
John Abraham Career
Profession: Actor, Model and Producer
Known For: Famous for starring in Jism movie
Film Debut: Jism (2003)
Salary: 15-18 Crores/film (INR)
Net Worth: USD $25 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Abraham John (Architect)
Mother: Firoza Irani
Brother: Alan Abraham (Younger)
Sister: Susy Mathew
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Priya Runchal (m. 2014)
Raveena Tandon (2002)
John Abraham Favorites
Hobbies: Biking and gymming
Favorite Food: Dhansak, Patra-ni-Macchi, Dal-Chawal, Kaju Katli and Prawn Patia
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About John Abraham
- John Abraham was naturally introduced to a family of blended religious and ethnic legacy.
- Abraham is a Parsi name which his mom gave him on the other hand, his dad, named him John as being a Marthomite Syrian Christian.
- John Abraham began his modeling professional career by showing up in the melody song track Jazzy B of Punjabi artist.
- John Abraham, turned out to be the winner of the Gladrags Manhunt Contest. After that John traveled to the Philippines for participating in the Manhunt International. John stood up second there.
- John Abraham views himself as a profound individual, however, he does not pursue any specific religion.
- John Abraham, created his 1st creative movie Vicky Donor, proves to be a mindblowing success and business achievement. This movie huge acclaim granted John Abraham, a National Film Award for Best Popular Film Producer.
- Since he was raised in Mumbai, he is nearer to his mom’s side, and knows almost none of his dad’s dialect Malayalam yet is conversant in Gujarati.
- In 2003, after the wake of demonstrating for various ads and organizations, John Abraham made his introductory movie debut by performing a lead role in the film Jism.
- John Abraham showed up in various business promotions and other music recordings for vocalists including Hans Raj Hans, Pankaj Udhas, and Babul Supriyo.