Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)|
|Weight||56 kg (123 lbs)|
|Dress Size||5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Hazel Green Blue|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Nickname||Ash and Gullu|
|Full Name||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan|
|Age||48 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||November 1, 1973|
|Birthplace||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
Aishwarya Rai is a renowned Indian movie actress as well as former Miss World. She was born in Mangalore, India on 1st November, 1973. Aishwarya appeared as a model prior initiating her career in Bollywood movies and ultimately won Miss World beauty pageant 1994 title. She has acted for top brands such as Coca Cola, Longines Watches, Philips, Lakme Cosmetics, Fuji Films, Palmolive and Lux. Aishwarya Rai was also called the brand ambassador of De Beers Diamonds across India.
Aishwarya Rai has acted in more than 40 movies in English, Hindi, Telegu, Tamil and Bengali and is frequently acclaimed to media as “Most Beautiful Woman in the World”.
Aishwarya’s family afterwards settled in Mumbai where she completed her schooling, and afterwards joined Raheja College with the intentions of emerging as an architect. After some time, she left her education with the intention of pursuing her career in modeling. In the year 1994, after achieving Miss World beauty pageant title, she spent around one year ruling as Miss World in London. Aishwarya continued modeling until or unless she became an actress.
In 1997, Aishwarya Rai started her filmy career with the movie Iruvar; Rai’s first success was with the Tamil movie, Jeans, in the year 1998. She enticed the attention of Bollywood film industry after her stunning performance in the movie Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam in the year 1999, for which she was bestowed with Filmfare Best Actress Award. In 2002, Aishwarya Rai starred in the movie Devdas, for which she earned her second Filmfare award for the Best Actress.
Throughout the years 2003 to 2005, she faced a hindrance in her career after many of her films performed well at Indian box office, after that she starred in movies like Dhoom 2, Guru and Jodhaa Akbar, all of these movies were critically and commercially acclaimed. Aishwarya has recognized herself as one of the most prominent actresses of Bollywood.
Off the screen, Aishwarya Rai is a brand ambassador for numerous charity establishments. In the year 2009, she was also honored with Padma Shri Award given by the Indian Government.
A few of Aishwarya Rai’s well known movies are; Taal, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Mohabattein, Josh, Chokher Bali, Devdas, Dhoom 2, Bride and Prejudice, Jodhaa Akbar, Guru, The Mistress of Spices, Raincoat, Umrao Jaan and numerous others.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Aishwarya Rai.
Aishwarya Rai Education
|Qualification||Dropped out of college|
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai|
|College||Jai Hind College, Mumbai
D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai
Aishwarya Rai's Photos Gallery
Aishwarya Rai Career
Profession: Actress, Model
Known For: Devdas
Tamil: Iruvar (1997)
Bollywood: Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya (1997)
Salary: 9-10 crore/film (INR)
Net Worth: $35 million
Family & Relatives
Father: Krishnaraj Rai (Army biologist)
Mother: Brindya Rai
Brother(s): Aditya Rai (Engineer in merchant navy)
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Abhishek Bachchan (m. 2007)
Daughter(s): Aaradhya Bachchan (born in 2011)
Aishwarya Rai Favorites
Hobbies: Knitting, collecting watches and reading
Favorite Actor: Amitabh Bachchan, Raj Kapoor
Favorite Actress: Nargis
Favorite Food: Chicken Curry and Chocolates
Favorite Destination: France, Dubai and South Africa
Favorite Color: Black, Blue and White
Favorite Movies: Casablanca (1942)
Facts You Never Knew About Aishwarya Rai!
- Aishwarya was a brilliant student and constantly used to score more than 90%.
- Prior becoming famed, she tried her fortune in voice-dubbing for a television serial, but unfortunately was rejected.
- Julia Roberts once stated that Aishwarya Rai is the most beautiful lady on the earth.
- She is a professional classical dancer.
- Aishwarya Rai is the only actress to have appeared for both Pepsi and Coca Cola commercials.
- She was given the role of Breseis in the movie Troy though she turned down this offer.
- In 2004, she instituted Aishwarya Rai Foundation with the intention of supporting needy people across India.