Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (1.72 m)|
|Weight||57 kg (126 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 US|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in Pretty Woman movie|
|Full Name||Julia Fiona Roberts|
|Age||54 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1967|
|Birthplace||Smyrna, Georgia, United States|
Julia Roberts is an American producer and actress. As a child, she desired to be a veterinarian. In her school band, she played the clarinet. She attended Georgia State University but did not graduate. She completed from Smyrna’s Campbell High School. Roberts later moved to New York City to pursue a career in acting.
In 1990, Julia Roberts turned into a Hollywood rising star after performing in the romantic comedy Pretty Woman, This series earned grossed $464 million worldwide. She is one of the most successful actresses regarding box office receipts for her performance in movies that collectively garnered box office receipts of more than US$2.8 billion.
Her most popular and successful movies include Ocean’s Eleven (2001), Ocean’s Twelve (2004), Charlie Wilson’s War (2007), Valentine’s Day (2010), Eat Pray Love (2010), and Money Monster (2016), and Wonder (2017). In 2014, she performed in the HBO television film series The Normal Heart, which nominated Julia for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress.
In the 1990s Julia joined the cast for the series Pretty Woman for US$300,000. She earned a handsome amount of $25 million for her role in Mona Lisa Smile in 2003.
She received nominations for eight awards and out of them, won three Golden Globe Awards. Julia Roberts acting in films grants her nominations for four Academy Awards. In 2000, she earned the Academy Award for Best Actress for her performance in the lead role of Erin Brockovich. She is best recognized as the world’s most beautiful woman a record 5 times.
She acted in the Amazon psychological thriller television series Homecoming. This marks Julia Fiona for her first major role in a television series. In 2014, in a short film for Conservation International, Roberts became the voice of Mother Nature.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Julia Roberts.
Julia Roberts Education
|School||Fitzhugh Lee Elementary School, Griffin Middle School|
|College|| Campbell High School
Georgia State University
Check out Julia Roberts's video
Julia Roberts's Photos Gallery
Julia Roberts Career
Known For: Famous for starring in Pretty Woman movie
Film Debut: Mystic Pizza (1988)
Net Worth: $140 Million
Family & Relatives
Father: Walter Grady Roberts
Mother: Betty Lou Bredemus
Brother(s): Eric Roberts
Sister(s): Lisa Roberts Gillan
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Daniel Moder (m. 2002)
Son(s): Henry Daniel Moder Phinnaeus Moder
Daughter(s): Hazel Moder
Lyle Lovett (m. 1993–1995)
Julia Roberts Favorites
Hobbies: Knitting, Yoga, Reading
Favorite Actor: Ethan Hawke
Favorite Actress: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Katharine Hepburn
Favorite Singer: Beyoncé
Favorite Food: Pasta, Grits, Gravy
Favorite Color: Green
Facts You Never Knew About Julia Roberts!
- Julia Fiona Roberts has utilized her financial resources and time for charities including UNICEF as well as to other charitable organizations.
- Julia Fiona father was a Baptist, and her mother a Roman Catholic. She was brought up
- When Julia Fiona was 10 years old, her own father died of cancer.
- Julia Fiona signed a contract with the Click Modeling Agency and enrolled in acting classes.
- In 1988, Julia Fiona Robert made her first appearance in the film Satisfaction, alongside Liam Neeson and Justine Bateman
- In 199, Julia Fiona Roberts became popular among worldwide audiences when she featured in the Cinderella–Pygmalionesque story, Pretty Woman along with Richard Gere.
- In 2006, Julia lends her voice for her roles in the animated films The Ant Bully and Charlotte’s Web.
- On 19 April, 2006, Julia Fiona Roberts made her Broadway debut as Nan in a revival of Richard Greenberg’s 1997 play Three Days of Rain alongside Bradley Cooper and Paul Rudd.
- Julia Fiona Roberts runs the production company Red Om Films with her sister, Lisa Roberts Gillan, and Marisa Yeres Gill.