Known ForShe Best Known for Playing Vivian Ward in the 1990 romantic comedy Pretty Woman and as Shelby Eatenton Latcherie in the 1989 film Steel Magnolias
Full Name:Julia Fiona Roberts
Age (as of 2019):52 years old
Date of Birth:October 28, 1967
Birthplace:Smyrna, Georgia, United States
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 ft, 8 inches (1.72 m)
Weight:57 kg (126 lb)
Body Measurements:34-24-35 inches
Julia Fiona Roberts was born on October 28, 1967, in Smyrna, Georgia, to Betty Lou Bredemus, and Walter Grady Roberts. Julia Fiona is an American producer and actress. As a child, Julia Fiona Robert desired to be a veterinarian. In her school band, Julia also played the clarinet. Julia Fiona attended Georgia State University after completing her graduation from Smyrna’s Campbell High School. She later headed to New York City to pursue a career in acting. In 1990, Julia Fiona turned into a Hollywood rising star after performing in the romantic comedy Pretty Woman, This series earned grossed $464 million worldwide.
Julia Fiona is one of the most successful actresses in respect of box office receipts for her extraordinary performance in movies that collectively garnered box office receipts of more than US$2.8 billion. Julia Fiona most popular and successful movies include Mystic Pizza (1988), Steel Magnolias (1989), Pretty Woman (1990), Sleeping with the Enemy (1991), The Pelican Brief (1993), My Best Friend’s Wedding (1997), Notting Hill (1999), Runaway Bride (1999), Ocean’s Eleven (2001), Ocean’s Twelve (2004), Charlie Wilson’s War (2007), Valentine’s Day (2010), Eat Pray Love (2010), Money Monster(2016), and Wonder (2017). In 2014, Julia Fiona Robert performes in the HBO television film series The Normal Heart which nominated Julia for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress.
Throughout the 1990s and in the first half of the 2000s, Julia Fiona Robert was among the top-paid actress around the globe. In 1990s Julia Fiona was cast for series Pretty Woman for US$300,000. In 2003, Julia Fiona has earned a handsome amount of $25 million for her role in Mona Lisa Smile. Julia Fiona Roberts’s net worth was estimated to be $140 million as of 2007.
Julia was nominated for eight awards and out of them won three Golden Globe Awards. Julia Fiona acting in films grants her nominations for four Academy Awards. In 2000, Julia Fiona Robert won the Academy Award for Best Actress for her extraordinary performance in Erin Brockovich. Julia Fiona Robert has recognized as the world’s most beautiful woman for a record of 5 times.
Julia Fiona Roberts presently acted in the Amazon psychological thriller television series Homecoming. This marks Julia Fiona for her first main role in a television series. In 2014, a short film for Conservation International, Julia Robert became the voice of Mother Nature with the intentions to raise awareness about climate change.
Stay connected to discover more about Julia Fiona Robert and her lifestyle.
You might also like Hande Ercel and her LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Julia Roberts!
- Julia Fiona Roberts has utilized her financial resources and time for charities including UNICEF as well as to other charitable organizations.
- Julia Fiona father was a Baptist, and her mother a Roman Catholic. She was brought up
- When Julia Fiona was 10 years old, her own father died of cancer.
- Julia Fiona signed a contract with the Click Modeling Agency and enrolled in acting classes.
- In 1988, Julia Fiona Robert made her first appearance in the film Satisfaction, alongside Liam Neeson and Justine Bateman
- In 199, Julia Fiona Roberts became popular among worldwide audiences when she featured in the Cinderella–Pygmalionesque story, Pretty Woman along with Richard Gere.
- In 2006, Julia lends her voice for her roles in the animated films The Ant Bully and Charlotte’s Web.
- On 19 April, 2006, Julia Fiona Roberts made her Broadway debut as Nan in a revival of Richard Greenberg’s 1997 play Three Days of Rain alongside Bradley Cooper and Paul Rudd.
- Julia Fiona Roberts runs the production company Red Om Films with her sister, Lisa Roberts Gillan, and Marisa Yeres Gill.
Julia Roberts Education
School: Fitzhugh Lee Elementary School, Griffin Middle School
College: Campbell High School
Georgia State University
Julia Roberts Gallery
Julia Roberts Career
Known For: She Best Known for Playing Vivian Ward in the 1990 romantic comedy Pretty Woman and as Shelby Eatenton Latcherie in the 1989 film Steel Magnolias
Net Worth: $140 Million
Family & Relatives
Father: Walter Grady Roberts
Mother: Betty Lou Bredemus
Brother(s): Eric Roberts
Sister(s): Lisa Roberts Gillan, Nancy Motes
Marital Status: Married
Husband/Boyfriend: Daniel Moder (m. 2002) Lyle Lovett (m. 1993–1995)
Son(s): Henry Daniel Moder, Phinnaeus Moder
Daughter(s): Hazel Moder