Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 foot, 9 inches (175 cm)|
|Weight||56 kg (56 kg)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Mimi 2021|
|Full Name||Kriti Sanon|
|Age||31 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||July 27, 1990|
Kriti Sanon is a highly talented Indian movie actress as well as a model typically recognized for her work in Telugu and Hindi movies. She was born in New Delhi, India on 5th December 1988. Kriti is also a proficient Kathak dancer. She is predominantly recognized for her movies such as Heropanti and Nenokkadine.
Kriti completed her schooling from Delhi Public School and earned her B.Tech degree from Jaypee Institute of IT, Uttar Pradesh. All through her modeling time, she has starred in numerous TV commercials, endorsing brands such as Close Up, Vivel, Samsung, Himalaya and Amul. In 2010, Kriti Sanon also walked on the ramp for Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week, in Mumbai.
In the year 2012, Kriti Sanon was starred in Chennai International Fashion week and India International Jewelry week. She has walked on the ramps for designers such as Ritu Beri, Niki Mahajan and Suneet Varma. Right after an enormously successful career in modeling, Kriti made her first acting debut with Telugu movie titled Nenokkadine wherein, she was casted alongside superstar Mahesh Babu. The movie performed well at Indian box office and Kriti’s acting was massively praised. In the same year, she made her first Hindi movie debut with the movie titled Heropanti alongside Tiger Shroff. Although the movie received variegated reviews from many of the critics, the movie was avowed a commercial success at Indian box-office. For her noteworthy performance, Kriti Sanon earned herself Filmfare Award for the Best Debut (Female). In the next year, she appeared in her second Telugu movie titled Dohchay and late that year she appeared in Rohit Shetty’s film titled Dilwale. Both the movies were normal hit though Kriti got her recognition. Her most awaited movie Raabta unluckily failed to leave any impression at Indian box-office. Her forthcoming movie is Bareilly Ki Barfi wherein, she is featured alongside Raj Kumar Ra and Aayushmann Khurrana.
Aside from acting, Kriti Sanon has also starred in Arijit Singh’s musical video titled “Chal Wahan Jaate Hain” along with Tiger Shroff. Kriti was born to Rahul Sanon and Geeta Sanon. She also has a sister named Nupur.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Kriti Sanon .
Kriti Sanon Education
|Qualification||B. Tech. in Electronics and Telecommunication|
|School||Delhi Public School, R K Puram, Delhi|
|College||Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
Kriti Sanon 's Photos Gallery
Kriti Sanon Career
Known For: Mimi 2021
Net Worth: $2.6 Million
Family & Relatives
Father: Rahul Sanon
Mother: Geeta Sanon
Sister(s): Nupur Sanon
Marital Status: Single
Kriti Sanon Favorites
Hobbies: Meditation, cooking, watching cricket
Favorite Food: Chocolates, cheese cakes, custards, moong dal ka halwa
Favorite Destination: Dubai, Goa
Favorite Color: Pink, Red
Favorite Movies: Pretty Woman, Hum Aapke Hain Koun
Facts You Never Knew About Kriti Sanon !
- Is Kriti Sanon addicted to smoking?: No
- Is Kriti Sanon alcoholic?: Not Known
- Her fascination towards modeling flashed after a photo of her was clicked by her younger sister, after which her colleagues proposed her to try her fortune in modeling.
- Kriti Sanon initiated to do ramp walk professionally in the year 2009, together with her graduation. She also did modeling for top Indian brands such as Cadbury, Amul Ice Cream, Honda Brio, Closeup, Vivel, Himalaya Oil Balancing Face Wash Gel, Samsung Hero, India Life Insurance, Reliance Trends; Kaya Skin Clinic and so on.
- After completing her engineering degree, she got numerous job offers through appointments, though she declined those job offers and settled in Mumbai.
- Kriti Sanon got some minor injuries once shooting for her movie Heropanti.
- Kriti is a proficient Kathak dancer.
- Hrithik Roshan was her teenage crush.
- She was a national level boxer.
- Ear cuff is her most favorite fashion accessory.