Full Name:Kriti Sanon
Age:29 years old (in 2020)
Date of Birth:July 27, 1990
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 foot, 9 inches (175 cm)
Weight:56 kg (56 kg)
Dress Size:4 (US)
Kriti Sanon is a highly talented Indian movie actress as well as a model typically recognized for her work in Telugu and Hindi movies. She was born in New Delhi, India on 5th December 1988. Kriti is also a proficient Kathak dancer. She is predominantly recognized for her movies such as Heropanti and Nenokkadine.
Kriti completed her schooling from Delhi Public School and earned her B.Tech degree from Jaypee Institute of IT, Uttar Pradesh. All through her modeling time, she has starred in numerous TV commercials, endorsing brands such as Close Up, Vivel, Samsung, Himalaya and Amul. In 2010, Kriti Sanon also walked on the ramp for Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week, in Mumbai.
In the year 2012, Kriti Sanon was starred in Chennai International Fashion week and India International Jewelry week. She has walked on the ramps for designers such as Ritu Beri, Niki Mahajan and Suneet Varma. Right after an enormously successful career in modeling, Kriti made her first acting debut with Telugu movie titled Nenokkadine wherein, she was casted alongside superstar Mahesh Babu. The movie performed well at Indian box office and Kriti’s acting was massively praised. In the same year, she made her first Hindi movie debut with the movie titled Heropanti alongside Tiger Shroff. Although the movie received variegated reviews from many of the critics, the movie was avowed a commercial success at Indian box-office. For her noteworthy performance, Kriti Sanon earned herself Filmfare Award for the Best Debut (Female). In the next year, she appeared in her second Telugu movie titled Dohchay and late that year she appeared in Rohit Shetty’s film titled Dilwale. Both the movies were normal hit though Kriti got her recognition. Her most awaited movie Raabta unluckily failed to leave any impression at Indian box-office. Her forthcoming movie is Bareilly Ki Barfi wherein, she is featured alongside Raj Kumar Ra and Aayushmann Khurrana.
Aside from acting, Kriti Sanon has also starred in Arijit Singh’s musical video titled “Chal Wahan Jaate Hain” along with Tiger Shroff. Kriti was born to Rahul Sanon and Geeta Sanon. She also has a sister named Nupur.
Facts You Never Knew About Kriti Sanon !
- Is Kriti Sanon addicted to smoking?: No
- Is Kriti Sanon alcoholic?: Not Known
- Her fascination towards modeling flashed after a photo of her was clicked by her younger sister, after which her colleagues proposed her to try her fortune in modeling.
- Kriti Sanon initiated to do ramp walk professionally in the year 2009, together with her graduation. She also did modeling for top Indian brands such as Cadbury, Amul Ice Cream, Honda Brio, Closeup, Vivel, Himalaya Oil Balancing Face Wash Gel, Samsung Hero, India Life Insurance, Reliance Trends; Kaya Skin Clinic and so on.
- After completing her engineering degree, she got numerous job offers through appointments, though she declined those job offers and settled in Mumbai.
- Kriti Sanon got some minor injuries once shooting for her movie Heropanti.
- Kriti is a proficient Kathak dancer.
- Hrithik Roshan was her teenage crush.
- She was a national level boxer.
- Ear cuff is her most favorite fashion accessory.
Kriti Sanon Education
Qualification: B. Tech. in Electronics and Telecommunication
School: Delhi Public School, R K Puram, Delhi
College: Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Kriti Sanon Gallery
Kriti Sanon Career
Net Worth: $2.6 Million
Family & Relatives
Father: Rahul Sanon
Mother: Geeta Sanon
Sister(s): Nupur Sanon
Marital Status: Unmarried
Peyton Coffee Wish Peyton Coffee Happy Birthday
Camila Alves Wish Camila Alves Happy Birthday
Malavika Avinash Wish Malavika Avinash Happy Birthday
Asad Shafiq Wish Asad Shafiq Happy Birthday
Ariel Winter Wish Ariel Winter Happy Birthday
Malvika Sharma Wish Malvika Sharma Happy Birthday
Matilda Lutz Wish Matilda Lutz Happy Birthday