Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||44-30-15 inches|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Weight||72 kg (152 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 Inches|
Tiger Shroff was born as Jai Hemant Shroff on 2 March 1990. Shroff is an Indian artist who works in Hindi films. Tiger Shroff is the child of actor Jackie Shroff and producer Ayesha Dutt.
From his paternal fatherly side, he is of Gujarati and Uyghur ancestry and from his maternal side, he is of Bengali and Belgian descent. Shroff is a devout and faithful Hindu devotee of Lord Shiva credited his physique to Lord Shiva. Tiger Shroff did his schooling at American School of Bombay.
In June 2012, Shroff was at last signed on by Sajid Nadiadwala to make his introductory debut in Heropanti. Heropanti released on 23 May 2014 and turned out to be a commercial success despite receiving negative reviews from critics. For his debut performance, Tiger Shroff garnered mainly mixed to positive reviews, with critics primarily praising dancing and moving aptitudes and ability to perform dangerous stunts and tricks.
Shroff next appeared in Sabbir Khan’s action drama serial Baaghi (2016) along with Shraddha Kapoor underproduction of Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment, which ended up being a box office success achievement grossing over ₹1 billion worldwide. Bollywood Hungama commended his action acting by saying, “The action Tiger performed without the use of the double body is a delight to see.” Shroff’s last release of 2016 was Remo D’Souza’s superhero film, A Flying Jatt, alongside Jacqueline Fernandez. Produced by Balaji Motion Pictures and coordinated by Remo D’Souza, the film netted ₹420 Million in India.
In 2017, Shroff featured in Munna Michael, along with Nidhhi Agarwal. Produced by Eros International and directed by Sabbir Khan, the film gained negative reviews from critics and earned ₹310 Million in domestic areas to emerge as his second continuous commercial disappointment.
In 2018, he featured in the action sequel Baaghi 2, opposite Disha Patani, which emerged as a noteworthy business success. He will next star in Student of the Year 2.
In 2017, Shroff was gotten as Brand Ambassador and co-owner of Bengaluru Tigers, which is owned by 8K Miles Media Group. The Bengaluru Tigers won the 3rd place in his inaugural period of Super Fight League, the first mixed martial combative arts (MMA) League in India.
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Tiger Shroff.
Tiger Shroff Education
Qualification: 12th Standard
School: Besant Montessori School, Juhu, MumbaiAmerican School of Bombay, Mumbai
College: Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh (dropped)
Tiger Shroff Career
Profession: Actor, Dancer, Martial Artist
Known For: Baaghi
Salary: 5 Crores (INR) per movie
Net Worth: 50 Crore (INR)
Family & Relatives
Father: Jackie Shroff (Actor)
Mother: Ayesha Dutt (Actress)
Sister: Krishna Shroff (3 years younger than Tiger)
Marital Status: In a relationship
Disha Patani (Actress)
Tiger Shroff Favorites
Hobbies: Dancing, Performing Martial Arts, Working out at gym, Playing Football
Favorite Movie: Enter the Dragon (1973)
Favorite Destination: Gao
Favorite Food: Non-veg dishes
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Sport: Cricket
Favorite Pets: Dog
Facts You Never Knew About Tiger Shroff
- He changed his name to Tiger when he appeared in movies.
- Tiger Shroff holds a fast every Monday and also every Mahashivaratri festival.
- Tiger Shroff action drama Baaghi (2016), earned over ₹1.3 billion (US$18 million), and Tiger proceeded to star in its exceptionally successful sequel Baaghi 2 (2018), which earned over ₹2.6 billion (US$36 million) around the world.
- Shroff assisted Aamir Khan to build his physique for Dhoom 3.
- His mother Ayesha Dutt acted in the film Tere Baahon Mein.
- Tiger Shroff is a major WWE and UFC fan.
- His all stunts were genuine and without a rope in his first movie “Heropanthi”.
- His closest companions are Shwetabh Gautam and Rinzing Denzongpa.
- Taran Adarsh of Bollywood Hungama appreciated and valued his performance, saying “Tiger registers an impact in several sequences” and that he “scores brownie points in action and stunts”. Adarsh also added that “for a first-timer, he exudes supreme confidence”, whereas Subhash K. Jha praised him for his versatility, saying “he emotes, he dances and yes, he can fight”.
- He is granted honorary fifth-degree black belt in Taekwondo.
- He made his film debut with a leading main role in the 2014 action comedy Heropanti, which earned him a Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut nomination.
- Since a young age, Shroff’s major side hobby is dancing, and he admires the dance forms breakdancing, popping, and bolting.
- Tiger Shroff notes Michael Jackson, Hrithik Roshan and Chris Brown as his idols and inspiration.