Shraddha Kapoor was born on 3 March 1987 in Mumbai. She is a singer and Bollywood actress. Actor Shakti Kapoor, is the father of Shraddha Kapoor.
In 2010, She started her acting profession by performing in the movie Teen Patti. In 2011, She tailed it with the 1st driving role of her in the high schooler show Luv Ka The End. Shraddha Kapoor did her tutoring at Jamnabai Narsee School. Shraddha Kapoor moved to the American School of Bombay, when she was 15 years of age. At that place, Shraddha was classmate with performing artist Athiya Shetty and performer Tiger Shroff.
In 2013, Shraddha Kapoor increased wide acknowledgment for performing a vocalist role in the industrially fruitful sentimental Movie Aashiqui 2. Her outstanding performance in Aashiqui 2 earned her the Filmfare Award Nominations for Best Actress.
The next year in 2014, Shraddha Kapoor depicted in Vishal Bhardwaj’s widely praised drama series Haider. In 2014, Shraddha Kapoor set up herself with featuring performing role in the sentimental film Ek Villain. Shraddha Kapoor participated in a few other movies that garnered her acclaim and resulted in her greatest business successes. These are ABCD 2 (2015) and Baaghi (2016).
Later on, in 2018, Shraddha Kapoor was featured in the satire blood and gore movie Stree. This movie positioned as her most noteworthy netting release. Shraddha Kapoor has upheld altruistic organizations. In the Lakme Fashion Week, She has done ramp strolled for different mold designers. Shraddha Kapoor starred as the cover display for a few magazines. Bollywood In the Advertisement Business, Hungama titled her “a standout amongst the most wanted names”.
Notwithstanding acting in movies, Shraddha Kapoor has sung a few of her film melodies. Shraddha Kapoor turned out to be the VIP endorser for a few brands and items such as including Lakmé, Veet, Lipton, Marico’s Hair & Care etc. Shraddha Kapoor propelled her own line of the dress in 2015 in coordination with Amazon.com. Shraddha Kapoor is seen as participating in many concerts and shows. however, Shraddha Kapoor is accounted for in postings of the most alluring and well-known superstars of India.
Stay connected to discover more about Shraddha Kapoor and her lifestyle.
You might also like Varun Dhawan and his LifeStyle.
Shraddha Kapoor Bio Data
Name: Shraddha Kapoor
Full Name: Shraddha Kapoor
Nickname/Alternative Name: Chirkoot
Age (as of 2019): 31 years old
Date of Birth: 3 March 1987
Birthplace: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Current Residence: 7th Floor, Palm Beach, Gandhigram Road, Juhu, Mumbai
Shraddha Kapoor Academic Profile
Qualification: High School
School: Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
American School of Bombay, Mumbai
College: Boston University, USA (dropped)
Shraddha Kapoor HD Photos
Shraddha Kapoor Career and Net Worth
Debut TV Series/Movie:
- Teen Patti (2010)
- Star Guild Award for NDTV Imagine Best Jodi of the Year
2014 · Aashiqui 2.
- Stardust Award for Best Actress
2012 · Luv Ka The End.
- Guild Award for Star Plus Shining Superstar Award
- BIG Star Most Entertaining Actor in a Romantic Role – Female
2013 · Aashiqui 2
- Aashiqui 2 (2013)
- Ek Villain (2014)
- Half Girlfriend (2017)
- Baaghi: Rebels In Love (2016)
Salary: 4 crore/film (INR)
Net Worth: $3 million
Family & Relatives
Marital Status: Single
Husband/Boyfriend: Not Known
Father: Shakti Kapoor (Actor)
Mother: Shivangi Kolhapure (Actress)
Brother(s): Siddhanth Kapoor (Actor, Director)
Sister(s): Not Known
- Aditya Roy Kapur (Actor)
Son(s): Not Known
Daughter(s): Not Known
Physical Statistics & Build
Weight In Pounds: 115 lbs
Weight In KG: 52 kg
Height In Feet: 5’ 5”
Height In Meter: 1.65 m
Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Hazel Brown
Hobbies & Other Activities
Hobbies: Collecting shoes, cooking, reading
Likes and Dislikes
Favorite Food: Fish Curry, Rawa Fried Fish, Khow Suey, Jalebi
Favorite Destination: Paris
Favorite Color: Black
Some Interesting Facts About Shraddha Kapoor
- Shraddha Kapoor is half Marathi half Punjabi as her father Shakti Kapoor is a Punjabi and her mother Shivangi is a Marathi.
- Shraddha Kapoor was very hard working child. She was a scholar and scored around 95% in her 12th standard exams.
- Her elder brother was her protective shield when they were in school.
- When Shraddha was 16 years old, Salman Khan offered her a role after he saw her play at the Boston University, but at that time she was not ready for acting.
- Shraddha Kapoor used to wear her parent’s garments, and practice film scripts. She likewise practices dancing moves to Bollywood melodies before the mirror.
- Shraddha Kapoor, in her very early age, prefers to go with her dad to different shooting areas.
- Shraddha Kapoor, is the niece of the Lata Mangeshkar siblings.
- Shraddha Kapoor pertains to a Punjabi background from her paternal side, and from the maternal side, she is of Marathi descent.
- She earned the Stardust Searchlight Award for Best Actress.
- Shraddha Kapoor, was set at the second position in McAfee’s most looked famous people survey.
- The Indian version of the International Business Times press ranked her 4th among the best on the screen performers in 2015.
- Shraddha Kapoor, was included among the most generously compensated performing artists of Bollywood with an aggregate winning of ₹50 million (US$700,000) per movie.
- For her clothing taste, Shraddha Kapoor has additionally picked up acknowledgment.
- In 2016. Eastern Eye highlighted her as one of the 8th hottest ladies in Bollywood in 2018.
- Beyonce Net worth, Age, Bio, Height, Family, Husband, Facts
- Kashmira Shah Age, Bio, Height, Weight, Boyfriend and Facts
- Urvashi Dholakia Age, Bio, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Facts
- Huma Qureshi Net worth, Height, Age, Bio, Weight, Boyfriend, Facts
- Manasi Rachh Bio, Height, Age, Weight, Facts, Boyfriend