Disha Patani is known as one of the most hottest and stylish model and film actress who performed in a number of Tollywood as well as Bollywood movies. Prior appearing in movies she participated in Miss India Femina pageant 2013 contest wherein she ended up as first runner-up. Disha made her silver screen debut in Telugu film ‘Loafer’ directed by Puri Jagannadh and opposite Varun Tej. In 2016, she made her entrance in Bollywood with Neeraj Pandey’s Movie ‘M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story’.
Disha was born in Uttar Pradesh, North India on 13 June 1992. She was a decent and brilliant student since her babyhood days who took an acute interest in research and cultural endeavors and aimed to become a pilot in Air Force. She belonged to a modern family where she had a common childhood together with her siblings comprised of a younger brother and an elder sister.
After getting remarked in many commercials, Disha lifted base to Mumbai with the intention of pursuing her ultimate vision of acting in Bollywood movies where she was nominated for an adult comedy movie, ‘No Sex Please’ produced by Karan Johor’s Productions. But unluckily the movie got shelved. Soon after that she was again taken on by Ekta Kapoor and Karan Johar for her debut movie named ‘Vanity Fair’ which forlornly never took off.
The achievements of ‘Befikra’ song was pursued up by signing up her first Bollywood movie in 2016 opposite Sushant Rajput who played the role of Mahendra Singh Dhoni in movie ‘M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story.’ In the movie directed by Neeraj Pandey, she played the role of Priyanka, the girlfriend of Dhoni who dies in an accident. Disha got famed for her acting as the movie went on to emerge as one of the leading box-office achievements in the year 2016.
Disha Patani soon will be appearing on silver screen with his rumored boy-friend Tiger Shroff in movie ‘Baaghi 2’. The movie is directed by Ahmad Ali Khan and is likely to be released in the year 2019.
|Disha Patani Bio Data||Description|
|Full Name||Disha Patani|
|Age (as of 2019)||23 years old|
|Date of Birth||27 July 1995|
|Birthplace||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Current Residence||Not Available|
|Disha Patani Academic Profile|
|School||School in Indore|
|College/University||Amity University in Lucknow|
|Disha Patani HD Photos||
|Disha Patani Career and Net Worth|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Net Worth||Not Available|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Jagdish Singh Patani (DSP)|
|Brother(s)||Suryansh Patani (Younger)|
|Sister||Khushboo Patani (Elder)|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||110 lbs|
|Weight in KG||50 Kg|
|Height in Feet||5 feet 7 inches|
|Height in Meter||1.70 m|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Hobbies||Reading, gymnastics and dancing|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Ranbir Kapoor, Jim Carrey, Leonardo DiCaprio, Allu Arjun, Akshay Kumar|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit, Katrina Kaif|
|Favorite Destination||Not Available|
|Favorite Color||Not Available|
|Disha Patani Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Disha Patani
- Disha Patani is a prolific dancer and would like to perform in Item numbers like Chikni Chammeli.
- Disha is not fascinated about working with specific typecast for her upcoming career in Bollywood movies. Furthermore, she always likes to work with fascinating stories.
- Disha is a fitness model for girls. She does yoga and workout on daily basis for the maintenance of her physique. She loves to take part in sports activities and a brilliant basketball player. She played at the local level throughout her childhood.
- Disha also nominated for Bollywood movie “Heropanti” with Tiger Shroff but she got rejected at that moment.
- When Disha was in third year of college, she discontinued her studies due to a bright career in modeling and acting.
- In her childhood, Disha aspired to become an Indian Air Force Pilot.
- Disha Patani’s favorite cricketer is Dhoni.
- Disha’s favorite foods are Indian and Chinese cuisines.
- She doesn’t smoke
- She doesn’t drink Alcohol