Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inches (1.75 m)|
|Weight||77 kg (170 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in Ghost Stories movie|
|Full Name||Karan Dharma Kama Johar|
|Profession||Director, Producer, Writer and TV Host|
|Age||49 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||25 May 1972|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Karan Johar, was originally named as Rahul Kumar Johar. Karan was born on 25 May,1972 in Mumbai, India. Karan Johar, is casually alluded to as KJo. Karan is an Indian Actor, Producer, Designer, and Movie maker.
Karan Johar’s father was an Indian Bollywood filmmaker Yash Johar, who was the creator of Dharma Productions. Karan Johar, completed his high school education from Greenlawns High School. He then attended the H.R. School of Commerce and Economics, located in Mumbai. Karan Johar, got his graduate degree in the French language.
Karan Johar began his profession in the media industry from acting. In 1989, Karan Johar, performed the role of Shrikant in the Doordarshan Serial Indradhanush. Karan Johar, was impacted by the Bollywood commercial industry in his early childhood.
In 1998, Karan Johar directed the blockbuster sentimental film, Kuch Hota Hai. This film is considered as his directorial debut because this movie garnered him the Filmfare Awards for Best Screenplay, and Best Director. Karan Johar, furthermore directed the troupe shows Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham in 2001, and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna in 2006. These films outcome was extremely fruitful.
In 2010, Karan Johar directed another movie depicting social influence ‘My Name Is Khan’. This film turned out to be a huge success and Karan, received his 2nd Filmfare Award for Best Director. Karan Johar, became as one of the outstanding directors in Bollywood Film Industry in a very short time span.
Karan Johar, has additionally wandered effectively into different roads of the media industry. Karan Johar, runs a TV syndicated program, Koffee with Karan. He likewise hosts a show ‘Calling Karan’ on the radio. Apart from directing movies and hosting shows Karan Johar, also appeared as a judge of various many Hindi Shows such as India’s Got Talent, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, India’s Next Superstars.
Karan Johar Education
|Qualification||M.A. in French|
|School||Greenlaws High School, Mumbai|
|College||H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
Check out Karan Johar's video
Karan Johar's Photos Gallery
Karan Johar Career
Profession: Director, Producer, Writer and TV Host
Known For: Famous for starring in Ghost Stories movie
Upcoming Movie(s): Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani, Brahmāstra, Jug Jugg Jeeyo, Yodha, Govinda Naam Mera
Directorial Debut: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998)
Film Debut: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
TV Show: Indradhanush (1989)
Salary: 6-8 crore/TV show season (INR)
Net Worth: USD $200 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Yash Johar
Mother: Hiroo Johar
Marital Status: Single
Son(s): Yash Johar
Daughter(s): Roohi Johar
Karan Johar Favorites
Hobbies: Collecting old things
Favorite Food: Parsi food
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Karan Johar!
- Karan Johar moved toward becoming a dad to twins on February, 2017 in Mumbai. Karan Johar named his children against the names of his parents
- Karan Johar work has been created with Dharma Productions, established by Yash Johar his father, and in 2004, after his father demise, Karan Johar took all of his controls
- Karan Johar has filled in as an outfit designer on various movies for Shah Rukh Khan such as Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Dil To Pagal Hai, Mohabbatein, Duplicate, Main Hoon Na.
- Karan Johar, runs a TV syndicated program, Koffee with Karan.
- Karan Johar, also appeared as a judge of various many Hindi Shows such as India’s Got Talent, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, India’s Next Superstars.
- Karan Johar, is quite sensitive and get hurt easily.
- Once Karan Johar trusted that the letter K would bring his movies achievement and distinction and thus thought of names of his films like Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.
- Karan Johar, loves to dance, and collecting old things.