Full NameRanveer Singh Bhavnani
Age (as of 2019)34 years old
Date of Birth06 July, 1985
BirthplaceMumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)
Weight77 kg (170 lbs)
Ranveer Singh is an uprising Indian movie actor predominately working in Bollywood films. He is the winner of numerous awards, comprising off two Filmfare Awards, and is considered amongst top paid actors across the country.
Ranveer Singh was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on 6th July 1985. He belongs to a Sindhi family. Ranveer has a sister named Ritika Bhavnani who is elder than him. He is the maternal cousin of film producer Rhea Kapoor and actress Sonam Kapoor, daughters of Anil Kapoor and wife named Sunita Kapoor.
Ranveer Singh had always desired to be a film actor since his childhood. Though, all through his college days, he realized that the idea of acting was implausible and solely focused on creative writing. Whilst completing his degree in Bachelor of Arts from Indiana University, Ranveer once again became fascinated towards acting and after moving back towards India, he initiated auditioning for leading roles in the Bollywood film industry.
In the year 2010, Ranveer Singh made his first acting debut with a prominent role in Yash Raj Movie’s romantic comedy titled “Band Baaja Baaraat”. The film appeared as a commercial and critical success, earning Ranveer a Filmfare Award for The Best Male Debut.
Ranveer Singh rose to utmost fame with leading roles in much-admired romantic film Lootera, a tragic romantic movie titled Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela, a full of action movie titled Gunday and a comedy movie titled Dil Dhadakne Do. Ranveer’s acclaimed depiction of Bajirao in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s historic romantic movie Bajirao Mastani, one of the top-grossing Bollywood movies and for which he received a number of awards including Filmfare Award for The Best Actor, established him as a famous actor in Bollywood film industry. Ranveer’s top-grossing film came with Bhansali’s retro drama Padmaavat, in which he represented Alauddin Khilji to critical acclamation.
Ranveer Singh started dating with Deepika Padukone, his co-star in the movie Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela. In the year 2018, the couple proclaimed their impending marriage. The next month, they got married in old Konkani Hindu & Sikh Anand Karaj ceremonies held at Lake Como, Italy.
Ranveer Singh has also starred in Forbes India’s 100 Celebrity list since 2012, summiting at 8th position in 2018. In the same year, a magazine projected his annual earnings to be US$12 million and ranked him as 5th top-paid actor in Bollywood. Ranveer was also featured thru GQ in their 50 most powerful young Indians listing for the year 2017. Besides his acting career, he endorsed a number of brands including Head & Shoulders, Adidas, Jack & Jones, Ching’s, Thumps Up, Durex and MakeMyTrip.
Facts You Never Knew About Ranveer Singh!
- Ranveer Singh debuts in Indian movie titled Band Baaja Baaraat in the year 2010.
- He achieved utmost success in Bollywood film Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela in the year 2013.
- In 2016, He received several awards like Zee Cine Award for The Best Actor Male.
- Ranveer was born in an educated family his father was a successful businessman. Ranveer is also graduated in arts.
- His most favorite food is Besan Laddoo and his Mom’s cooked Food.
- Ranveer Singh’s most favorite destination is London.
- Ranveer’s nick name is Bittoo.
- Ranveer Singh has had a successful run in his career and is at the top of his game.
- Ranveer Singh is one of the most versatile actors of Bollywood. The actor has received a lot of appreciation for his portrayal of Alauddin Khilji in ‘Padmaavat’.
- Ranveer Singh is certainly the first choice when it comes to choosing someone for a power-packed performance.
- Ranveer Singh has come a long way in Bollywood and has proved his mettle by exploring a variety of roles from playing a Casanova to a warrior and now a villain.
- Ranveer Singh is known for his magnanimous energy both on and off the screen and therefore provides the vigor everywhere that he goes.
|Ranveer Singh Education|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|School||Learners' Academy, Mumbai|
|College/University||H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
Indiana University, Bloomington, USA
|Ranveer Singh Gallery|
|Ranveer Singh Career|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Salary||15-20 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Jagjit Singh Bhavnani (Businessman)|
|Sister||Ritika Bhavnani (Elder)|