Prachi Desai is primarily known for her famous role as “Bani Walia” in an Indian television serial “Kasamh Se” which broadcasted on Zee Entertainment TV. She is the spokesperson, endorser and the brand ambassador of Neutrogena facial products in India.
Prachi Desai was born on September 12, 1988 in Surat, a West Indian State of Gujarat. At first, she studied in St Joseph Monastery, and completed her studies till 10th grade in Gujarat. Afterward, she went to Pune city for advanced studies. She was a prominent student at Sinhagad College, Pune; Kondhwa.
Prachi initiated her career with a modeling workshop. Prachi was in Pune city for advanced studies and had just about ended her college after her stunning pictures were received by Balaji Telefilms who afterward called her for the audition. She was only 17 years of age when she discontinued her studies and started her acting career with Drama Serial “Kasamh Se”.
She appeared in the drama serial “Kasamh Se” aired on Zee TV that got her utmost fame. She dropped Kasamh Se on 16 April 2008 and was changed by Gurdeep Kohli, after being burnt and died in episode 561. Kasamh Se ended in March 2009. In the final episode of Kasamh Se, Prachi made an exceptional appearance once again as the “Bani Walia”. She also did a short role in famous drama serial “Kasauti Zindagi Ki” and played the role of a student in Prena’s school.
In September 2007, Prachi appeared in “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa”, a famous Indian dance show, dancing with choreographer Deepak Singh and other stars. She was rejected in November 2007. But she participated in the contest once again thru wild card on 23 November. After that, she nominated for grand finale of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa on 15 December and won her first position amongst the participants. She was granted as the dancing star in season 2 of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
Prachi also contested in a compliment show to Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa named as Dard-e-Disco, together with other contestants, which broadcasted on Sony Entertainment Television on 31 Dec, 2007.
|Prachi Desai Bio Data||Description|
|Full Name||Prachi Desai|
|Nickname/Alternative Name||OTA (one-take artiste)|
|Age (as of 2019)||30 years old|
|Date of Birth||12 September 1988|
|Birthplace||Surat, Gujarat, India|
|Hometown||Surat, Gujarat, India|
|Current Residence||Not Available|
|Prachi Desai Academic Profile|
|Qualification||College dropout (B.A. in Psychology course)|
|School||St. Joseph Convent, Panchgani, Maharashtra|
|College/University||Sinhagad College, Pune|
|Prachi Desai HD Photos|
|Prachi Desai Career and Net Worth|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
Rock On!! (2008)
|Salary||1 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Niranjan Desai (Professor)|
Rohit Shetty (Director)
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||117 lbs|
|Weight in KG||53 kg|
|Height in Feet||5' 4â€|
|Height in Meter||1.63 m|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Hobbies||Reading, yoga, dancing and sketching|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Ryan Gosling, Shahid Kapoor and Arjun Rampal|
|Favorite Actress||Kangana Ranaut, Julia Roberts, Audrey Hepburn, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Cheese Risotto, Chocolate Mud Cake, Lemon & Arugula Rigatoni|
|Favorite Color||White, Pink and Blue|
Some Interesting Facts About Prachi Desai
- For the period of her advanced studies in Pune city, she started her career in modeling, thru which she sent some of her pictures to Balaji telefilms who afterward invited her for the audition.
- She won a number of prizes for her energetic competitions, throughout her studies.
- She dropped her Arts course midway once she was nominated for drama serial “Kasamh Se”.
- If she was not an actress, she would have been a psychotherapist.
- She has won more than 6 Awards for television Serial Kasamh Se.
- Owing to her poor agreement for Kasamh se, Prachi used to work for both Kasamh se and Rock on in one time.
- Prachi is much closer to Ekta Kapoor.
- In September 2007, she appeared in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa dancing competition, but got rejected. After that, she appeared in the competition again via wild card and ultimately won the contest.
- Prachi always considers former American artist Grace Kelly as her style icon.
- Michael Korus is Prachi most favorite fashion brand.
- She loves to eat chocolates.