Nickname:OTA (one-take artiste)
Full Name:Prachi Desai
Age:31 years old (in 2020)
Date of Birth:12 September 1988
Birthplace:Surat, Gujarat, India
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5' 4â€ (1.63 m)
Weight:53 kg (117 lbs)
Dress Size:4 (US)
Prachi Desai is primarily known for her famous role as “Bani Walia” in an Indian television serial “Kasamh Se” which broadcasted on Zee Entertainment TV. She is the spokesperson, endorser and the brand ambassador of Neutrogena facial products in India.
Prachi Desai was born on September 12, 1988 in Surat, a West Indian State of Gujarat. At first, she studied in St Joseph Monastery, and completed her studies till 10th grade in Gujarat. Afterward, she went to Pune city for advanced studies. She was a prominent student at Sinhagad College, Pune; Kondhwa.
Prachi initiated her career with a modeling workshop. Prachi was in Pune city for advanced studies and had just about ended her college after her stunning pictures were received by Balaji Telefilms who afterward called her for the audition. She was only 17 years of age when she discontinued her studies and started her acting career with Drama Serial “Kasamh Se”.
She appeared in the drama serial “Kasamh Se” aired on Zee TV that got her utmost fame. She dropped Kasamh Se on 16 April 2008 and was changed by Gurdeep Kohli, after being burnt and died in episode 561. Kasamh Se ended in March 2009. In the final episode of Kasamh Se, Prachi made an exceptional appearance once again as the “Bani Walia”. She also did a short role in famous drama serial “Kasauti Zindagi Ki” and played the role of a student in Prena’s school.
In September 2007, Prachi appeared in “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa”, a famous Indian dance show, dancing with choreographer Deepak Singh and other stars. She was rejected in November 2007. But she participated in the contest once again thru wild card on 23 November. After that, she nominated for grand finale of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa on 15 December and won her first position amongst the participants. She was granted as the dancing star in season 2 of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
Prachi also contested in a compliment show to Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa named as Dard-e-Disco, together with other contestants, which broadcasted on Sony Entertainment Television on 31 Dec, 2007.
Facts You Never Knew About Prachi Desai!
- For the period of her advanced studies in Pune city, she started her career in modeling, thru which she sent some of her pictures to Balaji telefilms who afterward invited her for the audition.
- She won a number of prizes for her energetic competitions, throughout her studies.
- She dropped her Arts course midway once she was nominated for drama serial “Kasamh Se”.
- If she was not an actress, she would have been a psychotherapist.
- She has won more than 6 Awards for television Serial Kasamh Se.
- Owing to her poor agreement for Kasamh se, Prachi used to work for both Kasamh se and Rock on in one time.
- Prachi is much closer to Ekta Kapoor.
- In September 2007, she appeared in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa dancing competition, but got rejected. After that, she appeared in the competition again via wild card and ultimately won the contest.
- Prachi always considers former American artist Grace Kelly as her style icon.
- Michael Korus is Prachi most favorite fashion brand.
- She loves to eat chocolates.
Prachi Desai Education
Qualification: College dropout (B.A. in Psychology course)
School: St. Joseph Convent, Panchgani, Maharashtra
College: Sinhagad College, Pune
Prachi Desai Career
Debut TV Series/Movie: Rock On!! (2008)
Salary: 1 crore/film (INR)
Net Worth: Not Available
Bored? Watch video biography of Prachi Desai
Family & Relatives
Marital Status: Unmarried
Rohit Shetty (Director)
Prachi Desai Favorites
Hobbies: Reading, yoga, dancing and sketching
Favorite Food: Pizza, Cheese Risotto, Chocolate Mud Cake, Lemon & Arugula Rigatoni
Favorite Color: White, Pink and Blue
Caleb Burton Wish Caleb Burton Happy Birthday
Faith Moormeier Wish Faith Moormeier Happy Birthday
Tom Latham Wish Tom Latham Happy Birthday
Herman Tommeraas Wish Herman Tommeraas Happy Birthday
Sophie Reynolds Wish Sophie Reynolds Happy Birthday
Cecilia Balagot Wish Cecilia Balagot Happy Birthday
Ashley James Wish Ashley James Happy Birthday
Akasa Singh Wish Akasa Singh Happy Birthday
Kapil Sharma Wish Kapil Sharma Happy Birthday
Ajay Devgan Wish Ajay Devgan Happy Birthday