Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m)|
|Weight||86 kg (190 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Nickname||Junior Bachchan or Junior B, Abhi and AB Baby|
|Full Name||Abhishek Bachchan|
|Age||46 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||5 February 1976|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Bollywood’s heartthrob Abhishek Bachchan is a fabulous movie actor as well as a film producer typically recognized for his work in Bollywood. He is the son of living legend Amitabh Bachchan and famous actress Jaya Bhaduri, Abhishek Bachchan was born in Mumbai, India on 5th February, 1976.
Abhishek completed his school education from Bombay Scottish School in Mumbai, Jamnabai Narsee School and Modern School in New Delhi, prior heading towards United States with the intention of completing advanced studies. He returned back towards India prior he completed his Masters of Business Administration degree at Boston University.
In 2000, Abhishek Bachchan made his first Bollywood appearance with J.P.Dutta’s movie Refugee. This movie, however, did not perform well. After that, he starred in a succession of movies, but without any noticeable success. This led numerous people to spectacle about his acting skills. It was his exceptional performance in Mani Ratnam’s Yuva in the year 2004 that earned him admiring reviews as well the Best Supporting Actor Filmfare Award.
Abhishek Bachchan afterwards went on to deliver mega hits like Bunty Aur Babli, Dhoom and Sarkar. Moreover, he has starred in movies like Bluffmaster, Dus, Umrao Jaan, Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna and Dhoom-2. The item song “Kajra Re” wherein Abhishek Bachchan starred became one of the commercial hits of the year. In the year 2007, his first release “Guru” directed by Mani Ratnam turned out to be a commercial hit.
Abhishek Bachchan came into media attention after his engagement to beautiful actress Aishwarya Rai, with whom he married on 20th April, 2007. Abhishek was previously engaged to Bollywood actress Karishma Kapoor in the year 2002, though this engagement broke down in the same year. Abhishek has won a number of awards in his acting career. Some the most renowned ones involve Best Supporting Actor Filmfare Award 2004, Best Supporting Actor Filmfare Award 2005 and Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award 2007, besides numerous other awards.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Abhishek Bachchan.
Abhishek Bachchan Education
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai
Modern School, Vasant Vihar, Delhi
|College||Aiglon College, Switzerland
Boston University (dropped out)
Abhishek Bachchan's Photos Gallery
Abhishek Bachchan Career
Profession: Actor, Producer
- Film Debut: Refugee (2000)
- TV Debut: National Bingo Night (2010)
Salary: 10-12 Crore/film (INR)
Net Worth: $30 million
Family & Relatives
Father: Amitabh Bachchan
Mother: Jaya Bachchan
Sister(s): Shweta Bachchan Nanda
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Aishwarya Rai (m. 2007-present)
Daughter(s): Aaradhya (born in 2011)
Abhishek Bachchan Favorites
Hobbies: Sketching and cooking
Favorite Food: Rajma chawal, spicy chiken, biscuits, M&M’s (chocolate), banana chips
Favorite Destination: New York
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Abhishek Bachchan!
- Abhishek Bachchan suffered from Dyslexia in his childhood.
- His father Amitabh Bachchan’s dancing moves in the super hit song Khaike Paan Banaras Wala were enthused by Abhishek dancing moves, which he used to make as a child.
- Abhishek initiated his career as an agent for LIC, though afterwards he joined his father’s establishment ABCL.
- He gave 17 flops in a row between his failed debut movie, Refugee and first mega hit movie Dhoom.
- Abhishek was also elected for Bhuvan’s role in the movie Lagaan. Though, it afterwards went to Aamir Khan.
- Abhishek got engaged to famous actress Karishma Kapoor on the event of Amitabh Bachchan’s 60th birthday. Though, on account of some family concerns, the engagement broken down only after 3 months.
- In the year 2006, Abhishek Bachchan was titled as Sexiest Man in Asia by Eastern Eye magazine.