Amit Sadh is an uprising Indian actor as well as a fitness specialist. He predominantly appears in subsidiary roles in Hindi films. Amit is an actor with an appealing figure, modest personality and decent acting. Amit Sadh was born in Delhi, India on June 5, 1983. He starred in movies such as “Sultan” “Naam Hai Akira” and “Kai Po Che!” He worked together with renowned Bollywood superstars like Rajkumar Rao, Sushant Singh Rajput, Anushka Sharma and Salman Khan.
Amit Sadh was raised in Delhi and also resided in New York for a shorter period of time. After successfully completing his schooling from La Martiniere College Lucknow, he abandoned his study with the intention of pursuing his career in either acting or sports. Amit Sadh is 5 feet 9 inches tall with black eyes and black hair. He has a well-toned physique with weighs around 171 lbs. His star sign is Gemini. He is an Indian nationality holder and is a follower of Hindu culture and religion. Amit was deeply in love with famous Indian actress Neeru Bajwa. He went through a tough time once Neeru walked out after having more than 8 years relationship with him. After that, he dated renowned outfit designer named Niharika for a shorter span of time.
Amit Sadh initiated his career in acting with small screen. He depicted the role of Aditya in television series titled “Kyun Hota Hai Pyar.” After that, he starred in “Kohinoor.” He also contributed in a number of reality shows such as “Big Boss” “Nach Baliye” and “Fear Factor.” In the year 2010, Amit made is first movie debut with a horror film titled “Phoonk 2.” He rose to utmost fame after his role of Om Shastri in the movie “Kai Po Che!” He earned positive reaction for his remarkable performance in the movie. Afterwards, he starred in a leading role in the movie “Sultan.” In the year 2016, Amit Sadh portrayed the role of Siddharth in the movie titled “Naam Hai Akkira” along with Anurag Kashyap and Sonakshi Sinha. He also starred in “Running Shaadi” alongside Tapsee Pannu and in “Raag Desh” opposite Kunal Kapoor. Amit’s most recent movie is “Sarkar 3” along with Abhishek Bachchan, Amitabh Bachchan and Yami Gautam.
In spite of being a superstar, Amit Sadh always prefers to live a simple life. Aside from acting, his hobbies are writing, photography, kayaking, bike riding and rock climbing. He has an audacious personality and also goes alone on a trip without his cell phone.
|Amit Sadh Bio Data|
|Full Name||Amit Sadh|
|Age (as of 2019)||36 years old|
|Date of Birth||June 5, 1983|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India (He lives in New York since 2009)|
|Amit Sadh Academic Profile|
|School||La Martiniere College, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Amit Sadh HD Photos||
|Amit Sadh Career and Net Worth|
|Profession||Actor, Fitness expert|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
TV Debut: Kyun Hota Hai Pyarrr (2002)
|Net Worth||Not Available|
|Family & Relatives|
Neeru Bajwa (actress)
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||171 lbs|
|Weight in KG||78 kg|
|Height in Feet||5 feet 10 inches|
|Height in Meter||1.78 m|
|Shoe Size||10 Inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Hobbies||Acting, Photography, Writing, Rock climbing, Kayaking, Bike Riding|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Aamir Khan|
|Favorite Actress||"Mine would be you" by Blake Shelton, "Highway don't care" by Tim McGraw.|
|Favorite Food||Mutton Biryani, Cheese cake|
|Amit Sadh Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Amit Sadh
- Is Amit Sadh addicted to smoking?: Not Known
- Is Amit Sadh alcoholic?: Yes
- He abandoned the plan of study after his 12th grade and he chose to follow his career in Acting or Sports.
- He got his major breakthrough with television serial titled Kyun Hota Hai Pyar.
- He participated in Big Boss Season 1 in his 23 years of age.
- In accordance with a few sources, he was addicted with excessive alcohol, drugs and anger control substances after Neeru Bajwa left him; his career was also on a collapse at that point of time.
- Amit Sadh is very really fond of travelling; he occasionally goes alone on a long tour without his cell phone.
- Amit Sadh is an Indian actor. He played the role of Kshitij, a lawyer in Shobna Desai’s soap opera Durgesh Nandinii that aired on Sony Entertainment Television.
- Sadh had made his film debut with the 2010 horror film Phoonk 2. Sadh is known for his co-starring and supporting roles in such films as the drama Kai Po Che (2012), the comedy Guddu Rangeela (2015), and the political thriller Sarkar 3 (2017).
- Amit has also participated in Indian reality television series Nach Baliye, Big Boss season 1 and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi.
- Amit was involved in drugs, excessive alcohol and anger control issues aer Neeru le him, his acting career too was on a downfall at that time.
- In 2010, he went to “The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute” , New York, US for doing an acting course of 1 year.
- Amit got engaged to actress Neeru Bajwa aer having a long time live-in relationship but Neeru walked out of the 8 year long relationship and they broke up in 2010.
- Amit dropped the plan of studying aer 12th Standard, he chose to pursue his career in Sports or Acting.