Angad Bedi – Biography, Facts & Life Story
His Social Media Profiles
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||40-32-15 Inches|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 Inches|
|Age||40 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||6 February 1983|
|Full Name||Angad Bedi|
|Birthplace||Chandigarh, Punjab, India|
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Angad Bedi.
Angad Bedi has worked in Gunjam Saxena: The Kargil Girl, Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl, Pink, and Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2.
Angad Bedi Education
School: Bishop Cotton School, Shimla
College: St. Stephen’s College, Delhi, India
Angad Bedi Career
Profession: Actor, Model
Film: F.A.L.T.U (2011)
Family & Relatives
Father: Bishan Singh Bedi
Mother: Anju Inderjit BediGlenith (Half Mother)
Brother: Gavasinder (Half Brother)
Sister: Neha, Gillinder (Half Sister)
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Neha Dhupia (m. 2018)
No. of Children: 1 (One)
Daughter: Mehr Dhupia Bedi
Angad Bedi Favorites
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Angad Bedi
- Bollywood actress Neha Dhupia on May 10, debunked all the rumor saying that she is now married to her best friend Angad Bedi.
- Angad Singh Bedi has worked in both Hindi films and TV shows. The actor who first appeared in director Sashi Kumar’s ‘Kaya Taran’ — an adaptation of a Malayalam short story released on 2004.
- Angad has a deep connection to cricket. The actor who is the son of noted cricketer Bishan Singh Bedi played cricket up to the Under-19 level for Delhi. However, needless to mention, he did not take up cricket as his profession in the long run.
- Angad has appeared in several TV shows including a cookery show called ‘Cook Na Kaho’ that was aired on Star One.
- The Bollywood star is best known for his roles in films including ‘Ungli,’ and ‘PINK’.
- Angad is in talks to be featured in Indian field hockey player Bikramjit Singh’s biopic ‘Soorma’ which is scheduled to release on July 13, this year. In fact, he has shared screen space with Salman Khan in ‘Tiger Zinda Hai.’