Ayesha Khan was born on 27 September 1982 in Lahore, Pakistan. Ayesha Khan was a television and film performing actress. Ayesha’s Family belongs to Lahore. Her father is of Punjabi descent and her mother is of Kashmiri plummet. Ayesha Khan finished her early schooling and college study from Pakistan. On the completion of the college studies, she went to Toronto (Canada) for higher education. In the wake of completion, she moved back to Pakistan to seek a career professional in the showbiz industry of Pakistan. Ayesha Khan experienced childhood in Abu Dhabi and Canada before she starts acting.
Ayesha Khan adjusted to the Pakistani culture similarly as her profession in Pakistan’s entertainment industry started. Ayesha Khan is acknowledged for performing extremely cherished characters on the Pakistani television. She isn’t just the best model yet driving drama actress of Pakistan TV industry.
Ayesha first showed up in a drama serial Mehndi. From that huge success, Pakistan entertainment industry was at first acquainted to a marvel whose eyes speaks millions of words. Ayesha Khan depicted the character of mature and young supportive wife, Sajjal in drama serial Mehndi (drama). Ayesha Khan proceeded to work in few drama serials including
• Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan
• Zip Bus Chup Raho
• Meri Adhoori Mohabbat
• Mujhe Apna Bana Lo
• Ye sooch na tha.
Ayesha Khan likewise won the Best actress at Pakistan Media Award in 2010 for her role of Gul in drama serial Haroon tou Piya Teri. In 2013, Ayesha Khan additionally made her film debut in Bilal Lashari’s directorial debut film “Waar”. She showed up in drama serial Mujhe Khuda Pe Yaqeen Hai in a negative role of Narmeen, a manipulative and hopeless spouse. In 2009 Ayesha showed up in Maasi aur Malika, Man-O-Salwa, and Bol Meeri Machli.
Her most prevalent roles are Mahgul from Khuda Mera Bhi Hai, Noor from Noor-e-Zindagi and Jeena from Mann Mayal.
In April 2018, Ayesha Khan wedded her fiancé Major Uqbah Hadeed Malik. Her mother-in-law is PTI MNA Asma Qadeer. In March 2018, Ayesha Khan declared her retirement from the media industry, by saying she has “moved onto the next phase of life”.
Stay connected to discover more about Ayesha Khan and her LifeStyle.
You might also like Sajal Ali and her LifeStyle.
|Ayesha Khan Bio Data|
|Full Name||Ayesha Khan|
|Age (as of 2019)||36 years old|
|Date of Birth||27 September 1982|
|Current Residence||Not Available|
|Ayesha Khan Academic Profile|
|Ayesha Khan HD Photos||
|Ayesha Khan Career and Net Worth|
|Known For||Pakistani Television Actress|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Net Worth||Not Available|
|Family & Relatives|
|Husband/Boyfriend||Uqbah Hadeed Malik|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||117 lbs|
|Weight in KG||53 Kg|
|Height in Feet||5 feet 5 inches|
|Height in Meter||1.65 m|
|Body Measurements||34-26-35 Inches|
|Dress Size||12 Inches|
|Shoe Size||8 Inches|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Not Available|
|Favorite Actress||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Not Available|
|Favorite Color||Not Available|
|Ayesha Khan Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Ayesha Khan
• Her prominent and most famous roles are Mahgul from Khuda Mera Bhi Hai, Noor from Noor-e-Zindagi and Jeena from Mann Mayal.
• Ayesha Khan made her television debut in 2000 in the drama serial “Tum Yahi Kehna” which aired on PTV.
• One of her most mainstream acts has been the character of Sajjal in Mehndi, a 2003 drama serial which was created by Ever New Pictures and coordinated by Javed Fazli, where she played opposite to Humayun Saeed.
• Likewise, Ayesha showed up in Kaafir in 2011 and in 2013, she featured in Mujhe Khuda Pe Yaqeen Hai and Shukk.
• In the film Waar, she co-starred with Shaan Shahid in 2013.
• Ayesha Khan is also a business model.
• In March 2018, Ayesha Khan declares take off from the Pakistani Entertainment industry.
• Ayesha Khan is currently a drawn in lady, In April 2018, she got hitched her fiancé Major Uqbah Hadeed Malik.
• After Nikah, Ayesha altered her name from Ayesha Rao khan to Ayesha Uqbah Malik from all social media accounts.