Ayesha Khan was born on 27 September 1982 in Lahore, Pakistan. Ayesha Khan was a television and film performing actress. Ayesha’s Family belongs to Lahore. Her father is of Punjabi descent and her mother is of Kashmiri plummet. Ayesha Khan finished her early schooling and college study from Pakistan. On the completion of the college studies, she went to Toronto (Canada) for higher education. In the wake of completion, she moved back to Pakistan to seek a career professional in the showbiz industry of Pakistan. Ayesha Khan experienced childhood in Abu Dhabi and Canada before she starts acting.
Ayesha Khan adjusted to the Pakistani culture similarly as her profession in Pakistan’s entertainment industry started. Ayesha Khan is acknowledged for performing extremely cherished characters on the Pakistani television. She isn’t just the best model yet driving drama actress of Pakistan TV industry.
Ayesha first showed up in a drama serial Mehndi. From that huge success, Pakistan entertainment industry was at first acquainted to a marvel whose eyes speaks millions of words. Ayesha Khan depicted the character of mature and young supportive wife, Sajjal in drama serial Mehndi (drama). Ayesha Khan proceeded to work in few drama serials including
• Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan
• Zip Bus Chup Raho
• Meri Adhoori Mohabbat
• Mujhe Apna Bana Lo
• Ye sooch na tha.
Ayesha Khan likewise won the Best actress at Pakistan Media Award in 2010 for her role of Gul in drama serial Haroon tou Piya Teri. In 2013, Ayesha Khan additionally made her film debut in Bilal Lashari’s directorial debut film “Waar”. She showed up in drama serial Mujhe Khuda Pe Yaqeen Hai in a negative role of Narmeen, a manipulative and hopeless spouse. In 2009 Ayesha showed up in Maasi aur Malika, Man-O-Salwa, and Bol Meeri Machli.
Her most prevalent roles are Mahgul from Khuda Mera Bhi Hai, Noor from Noor-e-Zindagi and Jeena from Mann Mayal.
In April 2018, Ayesha Khan wedded her fiancé Major Uqbah Hadeed Malik. Her mother-in-law is PTI MNA Asma Qadeer. In March 2018, Ayesha Khan declared her retirement from the media industry, by saying she has “moved onto the next phase of life”.
Stay connected to discover more about Ayesha Khan and her LifeStyle.
You might also like Sajal Ali and her LifeStyle.
Ayesha Khan Bio Data
Name: Ayesha Khan
Full Name: Ayesha Khan
Nickname/Alternative Name: Ayesha
Age (as of 2019): 36 years old
Date of Birth: 27 September 1982
Birthplace: Karachi, Pakistan
Zodiac Sign: N/A
Hometown: Karachi, Pakistan
Current Residence: Not Available
Ayesha Khan Academic Profile
School: Not Available
College: Not Available
Ayesha Khan HD Photos
Ayesha Khan Career and Net Worth
Occupation: Actress, Model
Known For: Pakistani Television Actress
Debut TV Series/Movie:
- TV: Tum Yahi Kehna (2003)
Salary: Not Available
Net Worth: Not Available
Family & Relatives
Marital Status: Unmarried
Husband/Boyfriend: Uqbah Hadeed Malik
Father: Not Available
Mother: Not Available
Brother(s): Not Available
Sister(s): Not Available
- Uqbah Hadeed Malik
Son(s): Not Available
Daughter(s): Not Available
Physical Statistics & Build
Weight In Pounds: 117 lbs
Weight In KG: 53 Kg
Height In Feet: 5 feet 5 inches
Height In Meter: 1.65 m
Body Measurements: 34-26-35 Inches
Dress Size: 12 Inches
Bra Size: 34B
Hips: 35 Inches
Waist: 26 Inches
Shoe Size: 8 Inches
Hair Color: Black
Hobbies & Other Activities
Hobbies: Not Available
Likes and Dislikes
Favorite Actor: Not Available
Favorite Actress: Not Available
Favorite Food: Not Available
Favorite Color: Not Available
Ayesha Khan Social Media
Some Interesting Facts About Ayesha Khan
• Her prominent and most famous roles are Mahgul from Khuda Mera Bhi Hai, Noor from Noor-e-Zindagi and Jeena from Mann Mayal.
• Ayesha Khan made her television debut in 2000 in the drama serial “Tum Yahi Kehna” which aired on PTV.
• One of her most mainstream acts has been the character of Sajjal in Mehndi, a 2003 drama serial which was created by Ever New Pictures and coordinated by Javed Fazli, where she played opposite to Humayun Saeed.
• Likewise, Ayesha showed up in Kaafir in 2011 and in 2013, she featured in Mujhe Khuda Pe Yaqeen Hai and Shukk.
• In the film Waar, she co-starred with Shaan Shahid in 2013.
• Ayesha Khan is also a business model.
• In March 2018, Ayesha Khan declares take off from the Pakistani Entertainment industry.
• Ayesha Khan is currently a drawn in lady, In April 2018, she got hitched her fiancé Major Uqbah Hadeed Malik.
• After Nikah, Ayesha altered her name from Ayesha Rao khan to Ayesha Uqbah Malik from all social media accounts.