Full NameHumaima Malick
Age (as of 2019)31 years old
Date of Birth18 November, 1987
BirthplaceQuetta, Balochistan, Pakistan
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height5 feet 4 inches (1.08 m)
Weight58 kg (119 lbs)
Body Measurements30-28-34 inches
Dress Size12 Inches
Humaima Malick is a Pakistani model and performing actress who shows up in Pakistani and Bollywood movies and drama series. Humaima Malick was born in Quetta Balochistan, Pakistan. She was born on the 18th of November, 1987.
She completed her education from Government College Quetta and after that settled in Karachi right after her father’s retirement, close by her three sisters and two brothers. She is a victor amongst the most implicit Pakistani artists with astonishing talents and a bewildering face. Humaima Malik is to a greatest degree outside any doubt and solid on-screen role.
Humaima is most talented from her infantile. She was predominantly influential and had an enthusiasm for singing and acting. She had starred in different short plays. She also won a number of awards for her remarkable acting. She anticipated to touch the heights of sky. Together with these lines, she gave her exceptional endeavors with the intention of gaining immense fame. Apart from appearing in Lollywood movies, she has also worked for Bollywood films as well. Humaima Malik was also brilliant in her study life. On account of her good fortune in showbiz industry, she couldn’t get her higher education.
Saqib Malik found her at the young age of fourteen and cast her in an across the national crusade campaign of Fair&Lovely. Humaima Malick made her introductory acting debut with the drama serial Ishq Junoon Deewangi. She afterward participated in Barish Kay Ansoo, Tanveer Fatima (B.A), Talluq, and Akbari Asghari.
Humaima started her career with advertisement campaigns of huge brands. She has been related to skincare and beauty brands like Sunsilk and Lux. Humaima was the Lux young girl of Pakistan for quite some time.
Humaima Malick made her film debut in Shoaib Mansoor’s movie picture Bol. Humaima performed the role of Zainab and gave a powerhouse execution demonstrating that she was a pretty face as well as a talented actress too. She won different national and global awards and honors for her outclass performance in Bol. In 2012, she showed up in Shehzad Rafique’s Ishq Khuda. In 2014, she featured in Kunal Deshmukh’s Raja Natwarlal along with Emraan Hashmi, that was her leading film in Bollywood.
Humaima first strolled the ramp for fashion designer Deepak Perwani. From that point forward she has shown up in fashion shows for many designers. Humaima performed the role of a film star in Pakistani film Arth 2, co-featured and directed by Shaan Shahid in 2017. Arth 2 is a semi-personal movie on the life of performing actress Parveen Babi and Humaima plays the role, Samita Patel.
Humaima Malick additionally signed three film contracts with Vidhu Vinod Chopra. Humaima Malick was likewise the brand representative of Samsung Galaxy Series. Humaima Malick is so far the only main performing Pakistani actress who has figured out to be the brand ambassador of two of well-known mobile companies ‘Samsung and Huawei’.
Humaima’s acting career is highly successful. She had fulfilled her dreams through Pakistan media industry. Her fans stated that without Humaima, Pakistani media is incomplete. She has starred in a number of Lollywood and Bollywood movies as well as in television serials. She had appeared on different TV channels.
In the year 2009, Humaima Malik married to a famous Pakistani artist Shamoon Abbasi yet sadly the couple was not capable of passing up a successful relation. The couple got separated in the year 2010. Humaima Malik is exceptionally pleasing to her family and relatives.
Stay connected to discover more about Humaima Malick and her LifeStyle.
You might also like Sanam Baloch and her LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Humaima Malick!
- Is Humaima Malik addicted to smoking?: Not Known
- Is Humaima Malik alcoholic?: Not Known
- Humaima Malik is a Pakistani film actress who made her first debut with the television serial titled Mili Ali Ko Mili in 2008.
- Humaima initiated her career as a model, when she was only 14 years old, by way of Unilever Pakistan campaign.
- She is commonly recognized for her acting in megahit movies like Khuda Kay Liye and Bol.
- Humaima Malik has five siblings; three sisters and two brothers. Her sister Dua Malik is a renowned singer whereas her brother Feroz Malik is a Video Jockey for ARY Musik.
- In the year 2014, she made her first debut in Bollywood movie Industry with the movie titled Raja Natwarlal, opposite Emraan Hashmi.
- The singer Sohail Haider is the brother in law of Humaima Malick.
- Actor Feroze Khan is the brother of Humaima Malick.
- Humaima Malick started her career as a model at the age of fourteen, through a Unilever Pakistan campaign.
- Humaima Malick participated in Asad Ul Haq’s Dekh Magar Pyaar Say, opposite Sikander Rizvi.
- She has been chosen as only female ambassador by WWF league federation to talk about environmental issues in Sindh Parliament. None of the other actresses have achieved this honor so far.
- She was additionally chosen by the Government of Punjab to talk about Women rights in their ongoing much talked ‘Women Protection Bill 2016’.
- Humaima rose to distinction at an extremely young age and the stars appeared to be in her support for she went ahead to stowing ad campaigns of famous brands like Pepsi, and furthermore Telenor where she performed the lead role.
- In 2016 Humaima Malick’s solid identity and gigantic fan following have made her the only female ambassador for team Peshawar Zalmi in Pakistan Super League.
|Humaima Malick Education|
|Qualification||Bachelors in Business Management|
|School||The City School, Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|College/University||Government Girls College, Quetta, Pakistan|
|Humaima Malick Gallery|
|Humaima Malick Career|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Family & Relatives|
|Brother(s)||Feroze Khan (Model)|
|Sister||Dua Malick (Anchor), 1 more|