Known ForBulbulay (TV Series)
Full Name:Ayesha Omer
Profession:Actor, Singer, Model
Age:39 years old (in 2021)
Date of Birth:12 October 1981
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)
Weight:54 kg (119 lbs)
Dress Size:12 Inches
AYESHA OMER was born on October 12, 1981, in Lahore, Pakistan. She is a Pakistani actress, model, painter, and singer. Ayesha Omer has completed her graduation in Fine Arts from National College Of Arts.
Ayesha Omer is referred to for her roles as Khoobsurat in Bulbulay, Arzoo in Tanhai, Natasha in Ladies Park, Sara in Zindagi Gulzar Hai, and Aleena in Dil Apna Aur Preet Parai. Ayesha has set up herself as a standout amongst the most well known and in-requested actresses of Pakistan. Ayesha Omer further on apart from acting began her career as a model. She has done numerous advertisements such as Kurkure, Harpic, Capri, Pantene, and Zong.
In 2012, Ayesha Omer released her first single “Chalte Chalte” and “Khamoshi” that, although become a commercial achievement in Pakistan. Ayesha Omer proceeded to win Lux Style Award for Best Album. In 2013, she gave her voice for an old classical song named “Laage Re Nain”. Later on, For Coke Studio Pakistan (Season 6) Ayesha sang fusion song “Miyan Ki Malhar”.
In 2015, Ayesha Omer made her film debut in the leading driving role with effective romantic-comedy Karachi Se Lahore trailed by a supporting character in the film Yalghaar in 2017. In Yalghaar, Ayesha played the intense exceptional character of Zarmina.
She was additionally seen in Geo Kahani’s serial Soha or Savera and Hum TV’s serial Woh Chaar. Aside from television serials, Ayesha Omer also performed item songs in Pakistani movies Love Mein Ghum and Main Hoon Shahid Afridi, the two of which were monetarily fruitful.
Ayesha Omer is well recognized for her work on Karachi se Lahore (2015), Yalghaar (2017) and Love in 7 Days (2018). Ayesha Omer is also among the most generously paid actresses of Pakistani television. As of late, Ayesha has been considered as a Style Icon in Pakistan.
Ayesha Omer facilitated Morning show Yeh Waqt Hai Mera on CNBC Pakistan, Rhythm on Prime TV and Hot chocolate on ARY Zauq. In 2018, Ayesha Omer took part in New York Fashion Week as Pakistan’s Spokesperson for beauty brand Maybelline.
Stay connected to discover more about Ayesha Omer and her LifeStyle.
You might also like Ayeza Khan and her LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Ayesha Omer!
1. Her father passed away when Ayesha Omer was only 2 years old.
2. At the age of 8, Ayesha first made an appearance on the Television industry and co-hosted the show named Meray Bachpan Ke Din alongside Muneeza Hashmi.
3. In December 2015, Omer and her co-star Azfar Rehman met with a road accident. The actors were reportedly heading out from Karachi to Hyderabad when the accident occurred.
4. Ayesha Omer went to National College of the Arts and began modeling in 2002.
5. Her epithets are Jax, Wacko Jacko and also Jackoleena. We have heard that all her friends call her by these names.
6. Ayesha Omar has never made a workout. She said that it is her active routine and this is what she calls it as a workout session.
7. Her closest companion is Anoushey Ashraf and they additionally share a common condo. They can be named as the best mates for all occasions!
8. She adores eating vegetables. In one of the interviews, Ayesha Omer said that she wants to grow a vegetable farm ranch one day and needs to live there.
9. Ayesha Omer first crush is Bollywood actor Amir Khan when she viewed Qayamat se Qayamat Tak and Ayesha Omar has likewise demonstrated this desire that she wants to work with Amir Khan.
10. She has also co-founded a clothing apparel named by Ayesha- Anoushey.
11. Ayesha has in excess of 400,000 followers on Instagram.
12. Ayesha Omer adores shopping!
Ayesha Omer Education
School: Beaconhouse School System, Pakistan
College: National College of Arts, Pakistan
Ayesha Omer Gallery
Ayesha Omer Career
Profession: Actor, Singer, Model
Known For: Bulbulay (TV Series)
Debut TV Series/Movie:
- Film: Love Mein Ghum (2011)
- TV: College (1999)
Salary: Not Available
Net Worth: Not Available
Bored? Watch video biography of Ayesha Omer
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Available
Mother: Not Available
Marital Status: Married
Husband/Boyfriend: Sikander Rizvi
Son(s): Not Available
Daughter(s): Not Available
- Sikander Rizvi
Ayesha Omer Favorites
Hobbies: Travelling, Shopping
Favorite Actor: Fawad Khan
Favorite Food: Not Available
Favorite Color: Golden
David Costabile Wish David Costabile Happy Birthday
Ulka Gupta Wish Ulka Gupta Happy Birthday
Eline Powell Wish Eline Powell Happy Birthday