Shahid Afridi, full name Sahibzada Mohammad Shahid Khan Afridi, the king of Pakistani cricket opened his eyes on March 1, 1980 in the hands of his father Sahabzada Fazal-ur-Rehman Afridi in Khyber, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. He is also known as Boom Boom or Lala by his loving fans.
He is one of the most liked cricketers in Pakitsan. He played his first international match against the team Kenya on 2nd of October 1996. He is an all-rounder player, bowls with his right arm and also bats on the right side.
He is the first player to score half of a century in a successful runchase in T20 world cup finals.
In the first international innings which Afridi played from Pakistan cricket team, He broke the record for fastest century in ODI cricket, hitting a century on 37 balls. He got retirement from Test cricket on July 2010. After the ICC World Cup, he got retired from ODI cricket as well as from T20Is and International cricket in February 2017.
Shahid Afridi got married to his maternal cousin Nadia Afridi and has 4 beautiful daughters.
|Shahid Afridi Bio Data|
|Full Name||Sahibzada Mohammad Shahid Khan Afridi|
|Nickname/Alternative Name||Boom Boom Afridi and Shah|
|Age (as of 2019)||39 years old|
|Date of Birth||1 March 1980|
|Birthplace||Khyber Agency, FATA, Pakistan|
|Shahid Afridi Academic Profile|
|Shahid Afridi HD Photos|
|Shahid Afridi Career and Net Worth|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
Test- 22 October 1998 vs Australia in Karachi
|Net Worth||Not Available|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Late Sahabzada Fazal-ur-Rehman Afridi|
|Mother||Not Known (Died)|
|Brother(s)||Tariq Afridi, Iqbal Afridi, Mushtaq Afridi, Ashfaq Afridi, Shoaib Afridi and Javed Afridi (Cousin)|
|Sister||4 (Name Not Known)|
|Daughter(s)||Aqsa, Asmara, Ajwa and Ansha|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||170 lbs|
|Weight in KG||77 kg|
|Height in Feet||5’ 10”|
|Height in Meter||1.78 m|
|Shoe Size||10 Inches|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Hobbies||Driving and listening music|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Batsman: Javed Miandad and Chris GayleBowler: Wasim Akram and Imran Khan|
|Favorite Food||Kebabs, chicken biryani, kheer and ice-cream|
|Favorite Color||Light Brown|
|Shahid Afridi Social Media|
Shahid Afridi is pretty active in Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Humbled by the love & affection shown by these young patients. Their heart is bigger than their suffering. May Allah bless them all. We must count our blessings and offer help every which way. Thank you AliTareen for this initiative of bringing them to the PSL. #HopeNotOut
Pakistani Cricketer Shahid Afridi Latest Bayan 2019 | شاہد آفریدی نیا بیان 2019
Some Interesting Facts About Shahid Afridi
- In the first international innings which Afridi played from Pakistan cricket team, he broke the record for fastest century in ODI cricket, hitting a century on 37 balls.
- He was just 16 years of age when he hit that century. It was his second international match and technically he scored the fastest hundred in his first ODI innings.That took him 11 sixes and 6 fours to achieve that incredible feat.
- Shahid Afridi has nine 5 Wickets haul in ODIs. He has over 8000 runs and 395 wickets in 398 ODIs. He is the fifth highest wicket taker in ODIs.
- Shahid Afridi was also the leading wicket taker in T20Is. He got 91 scalps in 90 matches. The next best is Gul with 85 wickets.
- With 32 Man of the Match Awards, he sits fifth on the list of the most number of ” Man of the Match” awards .Boom boom Afridi has three ”Man of the Series” awardsand is regarded as a fine T20 specialist player.
- Afridi has a film made on his name “Main hoon Shahid Afridi”. He is known for his charity back in Pakistan and runs hospitals and educational institutes for the needy.
- He is cherished as the best Pakistani cricketer in his country.With 398 ODIs he is the fifth most capped player only behind SRT, Mahela, Jayasuriya and Sanga to name a few.
- He played the World T20 2016 which is held in India and this was his last World Cup appearance.