Full Name:Mohammad Amir
Profession:Cricketer (Fast Bowler)
Age (as of 2019):27 years old
Date of Birth:13 April 1992
Birthplace:Gujjar Khan, Punjab, Pakistan
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m)
Weight:73 kg (161 lbs)
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Mohammad Amir is a Pakistani cricketer plus a left-arm fast bowler, who was born in Gujjar Khan, Punjab on 13th April 1992. He is on second in the seven youngsters of his family. Mohammad Amir played street cricket from his infantile and Wasim Akram is his most favorite fast bowler. He frequently trying to contend with his hero, Amir once stated that Wasim Akram is his idol cricketer. Amir was only 11 years old, once he was selected at a local tournament and asked to move ahead with sports academy which was originated by Bajwa in Rawalpindi.
Mohammad Amir made his first International T20 debut in group levels of ICC World Cup T20 2009 alongside England; he took the most important wicket of Ravi Bopara at his second ball. Mohammad Amir did terrific bowling in World Cup T20 particularly alongside Sri Lanka, Amir’s most significant moment questionably happened in initial over of final match alongside Sri Lanka. He bowled with sequential short deliveries to the top runner of the tournament named Tillakaratne Dilshan; Mohammad Amir took his wicket on 5 runs and managed to conclude the over with a maiden wicket.
In 2010 T20 World Cup, Mohammad Amir took three wickets in a five maiden-wicket over alongside Australia. In International T20 this fixed a record of 3 wickets for a bowler and five wickets for a team in a single over. Amir made his first ODI debut alongside Sri Lanka; he made 23 runs and took three wickets. On 9th November, alongside New Zealand, Amir made 73 runs in total which hold a record for 10 number batsmen.
Mohammad Amir showed his remarkable performance and enthralled Pakistan Cricket team, in the year 2009 Pakistan toured Sri Lanka, he shared a partnership of 62 runs with Umar Gul at a 10th wicket partnership. In the year 2009, Amir also appeared in a match alongside New Zealand. He performed enormously well in this tournament. On 30th August 2009, Mohammad Amir scored 58 runs alongside England, in this match he came at the eleventh number and he emerged the 1st cricketer to make a fifty in ODIs after coming in last order of batting.
Mohammad Amir also named under a spot-fixing sandals together with two other renowned Pakistani cricketers. He involved in this scandal with former Test Captain of Pakistani team named Salman Butt as well as the fast bowler named Muhammad Asif, they were noted in this spot-fixing scandal in the series alongside England at London in 2010. ICC took control against Mohammad Amir and disqualified him from international cricket for around 5 years.
Facts You Never Knew About Mohammad Amir!
- Is Mohammad Amir addicted to smoking?: Not Known
- Is Mohammad Amir alcoholic?:Not Known
- In 2009, he made his first international debut when he was only 17 years old.
- Wasim Akram was the man who first observed his aptitude.
- In the year 2010, he together with Salman Butt and Mohammed Asif were found mortified of spot fixing scandal along with Mazar Majeed, a British bookmaker and a sporting agent.
- In the year 2015, Amir returned back to domestic cricket after a prohibition of 5 years.
- Mohammad Amir has six siblings.
- His Mother Name is Naseem Akter and Brother Name is Mohammad Ijaz.
- Mohammad Amir was starting Internation Cricket Career in (Test debut: 4 July 2009 v Sri lanka ODI debut: 30 July 2009 v Sri Lanka and T20I debut: 7 June 2009 v England)
- Mohammad Amir is One Of The Best Fast Bowler in The World Cricket. Mohammad Amir and Saeed Ajmal Became The Second Pair to make a 100 Plus Partnership on No. 10 Wicket in ODI Match.
- He Was given a Five Year Ban For allegedly Bowling. He is Very Popular in Youngsters For his Swing Seem and Fast Bowling.
Mohammad Amir Education
Qualification: Not Available
School: Not Available
College: Not Available
Mohammad Amir Gallery
Mohammad Amir Career
Profession: Cricketer (Fast Bowler)
Debut TV Series/Movie: Test- 4 July 2009 vs Sri Lanka in Galle
ODI- 30 July 2009 vs Sri Lanka in Dambulla
T20- 7 June 2009 vs England in London
Salary: Not Available
Net Worth: Not Available
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Available
Mother: Naseem Akter
Brother(s): Mohammad Ijaz
Sister(s): Not Available
Marital Status: Married
Wife/Girlfriend: Narjis Khatun
Mohammad Amir Favorites
Hobbies: Listening music
Favorite Food: Chicken
Favorite Color: Black
Mohammad Aamer is pretty active in Instagram
View this post on Instagram