Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m)|
|Weight||88 kg (194 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Nickname||Waiz and Sultan of Swing|
|Age||57 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||3 June 1966|
|Full Name||Wasim Akram|
|Profession||Former Cricketer (Fast Bowler) and Coach|
|Birthplace||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
Wasim Akram Education
School: Islamia College, Lahore
College: Islamia College, Lahore
Wasim Akram Career
Profession: Former Cricketer (Fast Bowler) and Coach
Known For: Cricket
- Test– 25 January 1985 vs New Zealand in Auckland
- ODI– 23 November 1984 vs New Zealand in Faisalabad
- T20– N/A
Net Worth: $23 million
Family & Relatives
Father: Chaudhry Mohammad Akram
Mother: Begum Akram Chaudhry
Marital Status: Married
Son: Tahmoor and Akbar
Facts You Never Knew About Wasim Akram
- Wasim Akram is one of the legendary Cricketer of Pakistan
- Unfortunately, he went through diabetes at a young age
- Akram was spotted by Javed Miandad first later he debuted for Pakistan in a 1984-85 series
- On his first tour, he was unaware that he will get paid
- Akram won 17 successful awards of Man of the Match
- He is 17 years older than Shaniera (His Wife)
Who is Wasim Akram?
Wasim Akram is a Pakistani former cricketer (fast bowler) and coach, born on 03 June, 1966 in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
How old is Wasim Akram?
Wasim Akram is 57 years old as of September 2023.
How tall is Wasim Akram?
Wasim Akram is 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m).