Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.75 m)|
|Weight||54 Kg (119 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Nickname||Sush and Titu|
|Full Name||Sushmita Sen|
|Age||46 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||19 November 1975|
|Birthplace||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Sushmita Sen was born on November 19, 1975 in Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, India. She belongs to a Bengali speaking family. Her family includes her beloved father named Shubeer, an ex- Air Force Wing Commander; her mother, Subhra, owner of a famous Dubai-based store and a Jewelry Designer. Sushmita has two siblings, a brother named Rajeev and a sister named Neelam, who is wife of Nauman Malik. Subhra’s father was a famous poet.
Sushmita attended many schools in Nagpur and Jorhat, though she spent majority of her school days in Indian Air Force Silver School and Air Force Golden Jubilee Foundation in Delhi.
Sushmita was esteemed with the title tomboy as she spent majority of her times with boys. As her schooling was Hindi medium, she was unable to speak English language till 16 years of her age. She consequently not only mastered in English, but also emerged as an English Nobilities student, and also gained a degree in reporting and Journalism. Owing to her birth place she can speak Urdu without a glitch.
Her initial public appearance was at Indian Air Force Club Competition when she was only15 years of age. Thereafter, she took part in some fashion contests. During 1994 she appeared as a contestant in Miss India beauty show, completely cognizant with the fact that she was being pitted besides the reigning most favorite, Aishwarya Rai. She took the whole world by a big surprise once she was crowned with Miss India Title while Aishwarya Rai had to content as a first Runner-up.
In the period of 1996, Sushmita first time appeared in a Bollywood film named ‘Dastak’. Though, this movie did not fame very well, she was observed and hence started her career on big screen. She has then represented herself with a diversity of characters and also a few item songs.
Deliberated as a super classic beauty plus leading rather an eccentric way of living she broken up in some relationships though did not married to someone. She desired to be a mother and to espouse a baby girl, named Renee. As she is single, she had to combat a Court clash prior she could adopt Renee finally. On April 13, 2000 she was finally given the right to go-ahead to adopt Renee, although the family business in Dubai was previously named as ‘Renee’ rather atypically a year before on April 13, 1999.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Sushmita Sen.
Sushmita Sen Education
|School||Air Force Golden Jubilee Institute, Delhi
Air Force Silver School, Delhi
St. Anns's High School, Secunderabad, Hyderabad (Now in Telangana)
Check out Sushmita Sen's video
Sushmita Sen's Photos Gallery
Sushmita Sen Career
Profession: Actress, Model
Known For: Aarya
Salary: 3 Crore/film (INR)
Net Worth: $10 Million Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Shubir Sen (retired Indian Air Force officer)
Mother: Subhra Sen (Jewelry Designer)
Brother(s): Rajeev Sen (Younger)
Sister(s): Neelam Sen
Marital Status: Single
Daughter(s): Renee Sen Alisah Sen (Adopted)
- Vikram Bhatt (Director)
- Sanjay Narang (Businessman)
- Sabeer Bhatia (Entrepreneur)
- Randeep Hooda (Actor)
- Imtiaz Khatri (Businessman)
- Manav Menon (Ad-filmmaker)
- Bunty Sachdeva (Businessman)
- Mudassar Aziz (Director)
- Wasim Akram (Cricketer)
- Ritik Bhasin (Businessman)
- Rohman Shawl (rumored, to be her husband)
Sushmita Sen Favorites
Hobbies: Writing Poems & Prose, Jet Skiing, Biking
Favorite Actress: Angelina Jolie
Favorite Food: Sushi, Chocolate Fudge
Favorite Destination: Italy, Maldives, Dubai
Favorite Color: Black, Pink
Favorite Movies: Cleopatra
Facts You Never Knew About Sushmita Sen!
- She won the award for best supporting actress in 2000 for her remarkable role in Bollywood movie ‘Biwi No. 1’ which was leading hit of the year 1999.
- She is a humanitarian and she leads a charitable institute.
- She has a lyrical streak.
- She learnt English in 16 years of age.
- She adopted a baby girl in 25 years of age
- She won the Miss Universe title as a first Indian.
- Presently, she is a solo mother of two adopted baby girls – Alisha and Renee
- She has always hoisted by her eccentric relationship standing