Full Name:Ayesha Sana
Profession:Film, Television Actress and Model
Age:47 years old (in 2020)
Date of Birth:September 19, 1972
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)
Weight:55 Kg (121 lbs)
Body Measurements:34-25-35 Inches
Ayesha Sana is a Pakistani performing actress. Ayesha Sana was born on 19 September,1972 in Lahore, Pakistan. Ayesha has appeared in television morning shows, drama series, film industry, and theatre exhibitions. Ayesha Sana finished her graduation in Karachi from Convent of Jesus and Mary College. Ayesha Sana so as to seek higher education went to Kinnaird College, Lahore where Ayesha contemplated law.
Moreover, Ayesha proceeded to have an extended law degree from the University of London. Ayesha Sana has started her acting profession with the TV sequential Makan. Ayesha Sana in like manner performed in various shows as a host. Already, she facilitated a morning show “Morning With Ayesha Sana” on PTV Home. A video of Ayesha Sana from this morning show indicates “Bright Karain Isay” ended up viral and received immense popularity.
As a model Ayesha, Sana appeared in different Television ads and advertisements. In various Fashion Design Shows, Ayesha Sana, in like manner strolled on the ramp as a showstopper. For the eminent brands of Pakistan, Ayesha Sana has done numerous photo shoots.
Ayesha got hitched two times. Tariq Khawaja, was Ayesha first spouse. They experienced separation, in 2002. Later on, Ayesha Sana wedded to Yousuf Baig Mirza, in 2003. Yousuf Baig was the MD of Pakistan Television. Yousuf was a companion of Asif Ali Zardari who around then was President of Pakistan, and a media big shot. Ayesha Sana, likewise separated from him in 2013. Ayesha Sana has a child from the primary spouse and his name is Ahad Tariq Khawaja. Likewise has a child from her another marriage and his name is Mohammad Mustafa Mirza.
Ayesha Sana partook in the accompanying drama series
- Kuch Apne Kuch Paraye
- Meray Paas Paas
- Kaanch Kay par
- Yeh Raha Dil
- Dhaani (Geo TV)
- Naseebon Jali
- De Ijazat
Stay connected to discover more about Ayesha Sana and her LifeStyle.
You might also like Ayeza Khan and her LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Ayesha Sana!
- Once Ayesha Sana, facilitated a Television Show Lines of Style.
- Ayesha Sana has started her acting profession with the TV sequential Makan.
- Ayesha Sana has been wedded multiple times and the two relationships wound up as separation. Ayesha Sana has two sons named Ahad Tariq Khawaja and Muhammad Mustafa Mirza.
- Ayesha Sana, has gotten the first Indus Drama Awards for Best Actress in a Supporting job in 2005.
- On PTV Home, Ayesha Sana facilitated a morning show “Morning With Ayesha Sana”.
- For the most well known PTV Show Meena Bazaar from PTV Center Lahore, Ayesha Sana, turned into the host, and individual from the leading body of administrators.
- Ayesha Sana was seen being angered with her camera group on BTS video ‘Brilliant Karain Isay’ circulated around the web portal.
Ayesha Sana Education
Qualification: Graduated a Law Degree
School: Convent of Jesus and Mary in Lahore.
College: Kinnaird College, University of London
Ayesha Sana Gallery
Ayesha Sana Career
Profession: Film, Television Actress and Model
Debut TV Series/Movie: TV Drama: Makan
Salary: 80K (per Episode)
Net Worth: 8 Million PKR
Bored? Watch video biography of Ayesha Sana
Family & Relatives
Father: Not known
Mother: Not known
Brother(s): Not known
Sister(s): Not known
Marital Status: Divorced
Husband/Boyfriend: Tariq Khuwaja (div.), Yousuf Baig Mirza (m. 2003–2012)
Children: 2 Son
Son(s): Ahad Tariq Khuwaja, Mohammad Mustafa Mirza.
Saleem Mairaj Wish Saleem Mairaj Happy Birthday
Vimala Raman Wish Vimala Raman Happy Birthday
Kajal Yadav Wish Kajal Yadav Happy Birthday
Ivan Mallon Wish Ivan Mallon Happy Birthday