Full Name:Ayushmann Khurrana
Profession:Actor, Singer and Writer
Age:35 years old (in 2020)
Date of Birth:14 September 1984
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 10 inches (1.76 m)
Weight:72 kg (159 lbs)
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Ayushman Khurrana is a well-known Indian Film Actor, singer and model. He is 34 years old and was born in Chandigarh, India on 14th September, 1984. His real name is Ayushman Khurrana and nickname is Ayush. Ayushman was made his first on-screen debut with the movie “Vicky Dono” in the year 2012 as well as a debut television series MTV Roadies Season 2. He mainly works in Bollywood film industry. Ayushman has appeared in a number of successful movies such as Dum Laga Ke Haisha, Vicky Donor, Shubh Mangal Saavdhan, Bareilly Ki Barfi, and Nautanki Saala. He also has won award by Bollywood for best male actor & singer.
Ayushman Khurrana primarily works in Bollywood from the year 2012 to Present. His net worth is 6 million US dollars and his salary is 2 to 3 Crore rupees for a single movie.
Ayushman Khurrana completed his master’s degree in Mass Communication, majored in English literature from Mount Carmel College and School of Communication Studies from Panjab University, Chandigarh. His father name is P. Khurrana, a renowned Astrologer and his Mom Name is Poonam Khurrana. Ayushman also has a brother named Aparshakti Khurrana, a well-known Actor and he has no sister. He is Hindu by religion and his Nationality is Indian. Ayushman married to Tahira Khurrana in the year 2011, Prior marriage, He was in a relationship With Tahira Khurrana since a long time.
Ayushman Khurrana’s most renowned and commercial megahit movies comprising off Vicky Donor, Bareilly Ki Barfi, Dum Laga Ke Haisha, Nautanki Saala, Shubh Mangal Saavdhan, Shubh Mangal Saavdhan, Meri Pyaari Bindu, Tumhari Sulu etc. He trained for more than 2 months under a Los Angeles based pianist Akshay Verma in preparation for his leading role in the movie Andhadhun.
Facts You Never Knew About Ayushmann Khurrana!
- Whilst many know that Ayushman Khurrana won MTV’s game show Roadies in its 2nd season, though, not many cognizant with the fact that he, indeed, was firstly appeared in Channel V’s show Pop Stars in the year 2002 at his 17th years of age.
- Whilst studying in DAV College, he was one of the active members of college’s theatre groups Manchtantra and Aaghaaz in Chandigarh.
- He is a big fan of Shahrukh Khan, so much that he chosen to study mass media just because of him.
- In Ayushman’s debut film, he acted as a sperm donor. Not numerous familiar with the fact that he also donated sperm in his real life as part of a job on Roadies in the year 2004, which was way prior the release of his debut film Vicky Donor in the year 2012.
- As Ayushman Khurrana’s father is an astrologist, the spellings of Ayushman were altered with Ayushmann Khurrana when he was a child. Though, his brother, does not use that additional ‘N’ in his name.
- In the year 2011, Ayushman take the plunge with his girlfriend Tahir Kashyap, with whom he had been dating for more than 10 years.
- Ayushman’s hobby encompasses writing in Hindi language. He also upholds a personal blog esteemed by his readers.
- In the year 2015, he launched his first book named cracking the Code – My Journey in Bollywood.
- Ayushman Khurrana did television shows to persist.
Ayushmann Khurrana Education
Qualification: Majored in English literature Master's degree in Mass Communication
School: St. John's High School, Chandigarh
College: DAV College, Chandigarh
School of Communication Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh
Ayushmann Khurrana Gallery
Ayushmann Khurrana Career
Profession: Actor, Singer and Writer
Debut TV Series/Movie:
- Film Debut: Vicky Donor (2012)
- TV Debut: MTV Roadies Season 2 (2004)
Salary: 2-3 crore/film (INR)
Net Worth: $6 million
Bored? Watch video biography of Ayushmann Khurrana
Family & Relatives
Father: P. Khurrana (Astrologer)
Mother: Poonam Khurrana
Brother(s): Aparshakti Khurrana (Actor)
Marital Status: Married
Wife/Girlfriend: Tahira Khurrana (2011-present)
Son(s): Virajveer (born in 2012)
Daughter(s): Varushka (born in 2014)
- Tahira Khurrana
Ayushmann Khurrana Favorites
Hobbies: Poetry and playing guitar
Favorite Food: Rajma-Chawla, Chicken Curry, Rasgullas, Imarti, Falooda-Kulfi, Halwa
Favorite Color: Black
Bryleigh Anne Wish Bryleigh Anne Happy Birthday
Jason Dolley Wish Jason Dolley Happy Birthday
Ram Vilas Paswan Wish Ram Vilas Paswan Happy Birthday
Gus Kamp Wish Gus Kamp Happy Birthday
Sammy Robinson Wish Sammy Robinson Happy Birthday
Jay Alvarrez Wish Jay Alvarrez Happy Birthday
Francois Arnaud Wish Francois Arnaud Happy Birthday
Baljinder Kaur Wish Baljinder Kaur Happy Birthday
Zayed Khan Wish Zayed Khan Happy Birthday
Sooraj Pancholi Wish Sooraj Pancholi Happy Birthday