Full NameAzhar Ali
Age (as of 2019)34 years old
Date of Birth19 February, 1985
BirthplaceKot Radha Kishan, Punjab, Pakistan
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m)
Weight76 kg (168 lbs)
HobbiesTravelling, Listening to music
Favorite FoodNot Available
Azhar Ali is a famous Pakistani international cricketer and a previous captain of ODI team. In July 2010, he made his first Test debut against Australian team in the first Test match at Lord’s. A right-hand agile batsman as well as a part-time leg-breaker, Azhar Ali emerged as the first Triple Centurion, Double Centurion and Centurion in a Test Match, once he scored 302 alongside West Indies in the year 2016.
Nationally, Azhar Ali has played for Lahore, Lahore Lions, Lahore Eagles, Khan Research Laboratories, Pakistan A and Huntly and Lahore Qalandars all through his career. He was the former captain of Lahore Qalandars in preliminary edition of Pakistani Super League. In the year 2018, Azhar Ali was one of 33 players to be bestowed with a central contract for 2018–19 by PCB (Pakistan Cricket Board). On 1st November 2018, Azhar Ali declared his retirement from ODI cricket.
Azhar Ali has emerged as the First player to score 100, 200 and 300 runs in Day and night test. Moreover, he is a part time Leg-breaker. He is the Double centurion as well as triple centurion of Day and night test cricket. In October 2016, he scored 302 triple centuries against West Indies cricket team. Azhar Ali was also the captain of Lahore Qalandars team. He has also played good cricket with England team with his score was 72 runs out of 32 balls. In 2010, Azhar’s second innings was scored 90 runs against South Africa. Moreover, his best ODI cricket was played against Sri Lanka with score 96 and afterwards 81 in 4th One Day International match.
Azhar Ali’s height is of 5 feet 9 inches. On 13 July 2010, his first test cricket was played vs. Australian team and last test match was played alongside West Indies team. Apart from this, Azhar’s first One Day International cricket was played on 30th May 2011 opposite Ireland.
Indeed, Azhar Ali’s is a Right-handed batsman with Leg-break bowling system. Fundamentally, he is one of the most imperative cricketers of Pakistani team. He was born in Lahore, Pakistan on 19th February in 1985. He has a sibling named Ashraf Ali. Azhar’s batting average correspondingly tests cricket average is 47.28 as well as his ODI batting average is 39.80.
Facts You Never Knew About Azhar Ali!
- Is Azhar Ali addicted to smoking?: Not Known
- Is Azhar Ali alcoholic?: Not Known
- Azhar Ali was born in Lahore, Pakistan and he started to play Cricket in a very young age.
- He started playing cricket internationally in (Test debut: 13 July 2010 v Australia, ODI debut: 30 May 2011 v Ireland and T20I debut: N/A.)
- Azhar is The First Centurian, Double Centurian & Triple Centurian in a Day and Night Test Match.
- His Debut Match Against Australia in 13 July, 2010. He is Very Popular in Youngsters For his Batting Style.
- Azhar’s performance in domestic Cricket for Khan Research Laboratories made him two fifties and two centuries in five matches.
- He was elected captain of Lahore Qalandars in a preliminary edition of Pakistan Super League.
- In the year 2010, when Azhar Ali was chosen in the Pakistan Test Cricket team, he emerged as one of the few Cricketers to play test prior making One Day International debut.
- In 2016, Azhar Ali emerged as the first international Cricketer to score century in a Day and Night Test Match.
- Azhar’s last ODI was on13th January 2018 against New Zealand.
|Azhar Ali Education|
|Azhar Ali Gallery|
|Azhar Ali Career|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
Test- 13 June 2010 vs Australia at Lord’s
|Net Worth||Not Available|
|Family & Relatives|
|Azhar Ali Fan Following||
Azhar Ali is pretty active in Instagram
Azhar Ali & Ammara Butt – Mazaaq Raat 19 February 2018 – مذاق رات – Dunya News