Cailey Fleming – Biography, Facts & Life Story
Her Social Media Profiles
Watch related video
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||4 feet 2 inches (1.27 m)|
|Weight||30 kg (66 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||3 [US-Kid Size]|
|Age||16 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||March 25, 2007|
|Full Name||Cailey Presley Fleming|
|Birthplace||Picayune, Mississippi, United States|
Cailey Fleming is an American famed popular star of 2018’s Jennifer Garner featured action and thriller film “Peppermint”, in which she played the major role of Carly [Jennifer Garner’s daughter].
Cailey Fleming was born on March 25, 2007, is an American performing actress who played young Rey in the 2015 film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. Her scene was shot at the headquarters of Bad Robot Productions in Burbank, California. It’s a brief, yet memorable essential scene as Rey flashes back to when her parents dumped her on the planet Jakku as a tyke. She screams as their ship rockets away, her arm kept held by the junk boss Unkar Plutt (played by Simon Pegg).
Cailey Fleming is likewise known for playing Sorrow in the second season of the comedy-drama series Better Things and playing Judith Grimes in the ninth season of The Walking Dead.
Cailey Fleming was born as Cailey Presley Fleming. She is an actress, famous for Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015), Peppermint (2018) and The Walking Dead (2010). Although, Cailey Fleming started her acting career in 2015 TV Series “One Mississippi” as Young Tig.
Cailey Fleming likewise depicted a nine-year-old version of Maisie Williams’ character in The Book of Love and Jennifer Garner’s daughter in the revenge movie Peppermint.
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Cailey Fleming.
Cailey Fleming Education
Cailey Fleming Career
Film Debut: One Mississippi (2015)
Salary: USD $6K-8K per episode approx
Net Worth: USD $200-300 thousand approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Matthew Fleming
Mother: Misty Fleming [Rodan+Fields Consultant]
Brother: Chandler Fleming [Older]
Marital Status: Single
Facts You Never Knew About Cailey Fleming
- Cailey Fleming made her extra large screen debut in the young role of Rey on the 2015 American epic space opera film “Star Wars: The Force Awakens”.
- Cailey Fleming is been on a number of shows, and in various movies.
- Although, Cailey began her acting career in 2015 TV Series “One Mississippi” as Young Tig.
- Cailey Fleming talked about her experience filming the scene at Bad Robot Studios in Los Angeles:
- She played the younger version of Daisy Ridley’s character in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Cailey Fleming is a native local of Picayune, Mississippi.
- Cailey had a recurring common role in the second season of Better Things.
- She was a guest-star in an episode of One Mississippi.
- Most notably, she played Sorrow on four seasons of Better Things.
- She would proceed to appear in films such as The Book of Love, Armed Response and Desolation.