Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||6’ 2” (1.88 m)|
|Weight||100 kg (220 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Christopher Michael Pratt (born June 21, 1979) is an American actor best known for starring in television and action films.
For his role as Andy Dwyer in Parks and Recreation (2009–2015), he received critical acclaim and was nominated for a Critics’ Choice Television Award in 2013 for Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series.
At the age of 19, Pratt was waiting tables at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company in Maui when he was discovered by actress and director Rae Dawn Chong. Pratt’s directorial debut was the short horror film Cursed Part 3, which was filmed in Los Angeles.
He played Harold Brighton “Bright” Abbott on the series Everwood. He also appeared in the 2008 action film Wanted, where James McAvoy beat him with a keyboard.
In 2009, Pratt became Andy Dwyer on the NBC comedy series Parks and Recreation. It was his major breakthrough role for which he got praised by many.
The actor, however, made his broad career, working in many hit films and series. He is the man who has been enthralling the larger audience with his marvelous performances.
Chris Pratt is an award-winning actor. He has won innumerable awards for giving tremendous performances. Also, he has earned various nominations. Among many, he won the CinemaCon Awards for the category of Breakthrough Performer of the Year in 2013.
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Chris Pratt.
Chris Pratt Education
School: Lake Steven High School, Lake Stevens, Washington
College: Community College
Chris Pratt Career
Known For: leading role as Star-Lord in Guardian of Galaxy in 2014
|Film– Cursed Part 3 (2000)
TV– The Huntress (2001)
Salary: 2 Million on the Sequel of Jurassic World
Net Worth: $30 Million
Family & Relatives
Father: Daniel Clifton Pratt
Mother: Kathy Pratt
Brother: Cully Pratt
Sister: Angie Pratt
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Anna Faris
No. of Children: 1
Emily VanCamp (2004–2006)
Chris Pratt Favorites
Hobbies: Fishing, Hunting
Favorite Movie: Jurassic Park
Favorite Sport: Football
Favorite Books: Where the Red Fern Grows (By Wilson Rawls)
Facts You Never Knew About Chris Pratt
- Prior his career initiated; Chris Pratt worked as a stripper. He confessed that he wasn’t proficient at it and made around $40 each time he took his attires off!
- Christ was also homeless and stayed in his van in Hawaii prior he started his career in acting.
- Chris Pratt learned how to speak German language in school and he is fluent in it too.
- He started dating Anna Faris during the shoot of the film Take Me Home Tonight.
- Chris was only thought to be a guest star on Parks & Rec in the initial season though everyone liked him a lot that he was sponsored to series regular in 2nd
- Christ Pratt spent scores of time in drawing whilst growing up and even tinted a frieze for his friend’s Greek eatery.