Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft (1.75 m)|
|Weight||63 kg (139 lbs)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Monica Geller in FRIENDS Gale Weathers in Scream Jules Cobb in Cougar Town|
|Full Name||Courteney Bass Cox|
|Age||58 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||15 June 1964|
|Birthplace||Birmingham, Alabama, U.S.|
Courtney Cox is a famous American actress. She is massively recognized for her role as Monica Geller on NBC sitcom Friends, as Jules Cobb in ABC/TBS sitcom, as Gale Weathers in Scream, Cougar Town, for which she received her first Golden Globe award. Courtney Cox was born in Birmingham, Alabama on June 15, 1964. She is an American nationality holder with mixed ethnicity i.e. Irish, English, Scottish, Welsh, distant Swedish, German.
Her mom’s name is Courtney Bass and father’s name is Richard Lewis Cox. She has 7 siblings i.e. Dottie Cox, Virginia Cox, Richard Cox Jr, Jennifer Russo, Lee Mullins, Craig Mullins and Cheryl Vincent.
In the year 1974, she lived with her Mom and step father Hunter Copeland. As a youngster, she was an enthusiastic swimmer as well as a tennis player. She joined Mount Vernon College, though soon dropped out to look after an exhibiting profession in New York City. Afterwards, she was persuaded towards movies and on television.
Courtney Cox’s major break came once she was hit by Brian De Palma in a Bruce Springsteen musical video “Moving in the Dark”. In the year 1985, she settled in Los Angeles and managed the part of Lauren Miller — Michael J. Fox’s wife. Additionally, Cox is perhaps best recognized for her character as Monica Geller in popular TV sitcom Friends. This series made her a global hotshot.
Parts in renowned movies initiated with Down Twisted, with subsequent parts in movies, for instance, Pet Detective, Ace Ventura, co-starring with Jim Carrey; Wes Craven’s Scream as well as its spin-off, Commandments and Scream 2. Moreover, Courtney Cox received a Golden Globe award in the year 2010 for her depiction as 40 year old women in TV sitcom Cougar Town, which starred in the year 2009. Cox has a net worth of around $120 million dollars though her salary is not exposed yet.
Courtney Cox has a perfect height of 5 feet 5 inches with 58kg of body weight. She has ideal sized body of 37-25-35 inches. Her dress size is 2, bra size is 34C, and shoe size is 6. She has blue colored eyes and brown colored hairs. Courtney Cox is active on Instagram and Twitter though she is not active on Facebook. She has 1.1 million fans on Twitter and has 3,278 followers on Instagram.
Courtney Cox Education
|Qualification||She left her course in Architecture to pursue her career in modelling and acting|
|School||Mountain Brook High School
|College||Mount Vernon College
Courtney Cox's Photos Gallery
Courtney Cox Career
Known For: Monica Geller in FRIENDS Gale Weathers in Scream Jules Cobb in Cougar Town
TV – As the World Turns
Film – Down Twisted (1987)
TV – Cougar Town
Film – Monday Before Thanksgiving
Producer – The Shrink
Net Worth: $ 120 million
Family & Relatives
Father: Richard Lewis Cox
Mother: Courtney Bass
Brother(s): Richard Jr.
Sister(s): Virginia and Dottie
Marital Status: Single
Children: Daughter Coco Riley Arquette
- Ian Copeland (1984-87)
- Paul Brown (1987-89)
- Michael Keaton (1989-95)
- Kevin Costner (1995)
- Liev Schreiber (1996)
- Adam Duritz (1997)
- David Arquette (1997-2010)
- Josh Hopkins (2011)
- Brian Van Holt (2012-2013)
- Brian Van Holt
- Johnny McDaid (2013-2015)
Courtney Cox Favorites
Hobbies: Piano, Drums, Tennis, Swimming
Favorite Movies: Fargo (1996) Voyager(1942)
Facts You Never Knew About Courtney Cox!
- Courtney Cox was an avid tennis player, a cheerleader as well as a swimmer in her school.
- She was grown up in a high-class society in Mountain Brook by an archetypical father. She became an uprising teen and did not make it simple for her step-father and mother.
- Cox was elected for a Golden Globe Award for her character as Jules Cobb in TV sitcom Cougar Town.
- Courtney Cox also owns a production house that she co-originated with her husband named David Arquette.
- Cox’s parents divorced in the year 1974 and her mom married to a businessman Uncle Ian Copeland.
- She was first choice of producer Marc for the character of Susan Mayeron in Desperate Housewives. Though, she had to decline that offer as she was pregnant.