Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)|
|Weight||57 kg (126 lbs)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Eye Color||Brown Light|
|Hair Color||Brown Dark|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Teen Wolf, Swamp Thing|
|Full Name||Crystal Marie Reed|
|Age||37 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||February 6, 1985|
|Birthplace||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
Crystal Reed was born on 6th February, 1985 in Roseville, Michigan. She is an American model and famous Television actress. In 2003, Crystal Reed finished her high school studies from Roseville School. Crystal Reed went to pursue Bachelor of Fine Arts in theatre studies from the Wayne State University, yet left the program when she came to know that it was not the best fit for her and how one person needs a degree for being an artist.
Crystal shifted to a new errand, Chicago and showed up in various stage productions. Later, in order for greater opportunities, she relocated to Hollywood in December 2008. Crystal Reed played in different guest roles in the TV shows like CSI: NY, The Hard Times of RJ Berger, and Rizzoli and Isles in 2010. She co-featured in the lead character of Allison Argent, who was a warewolf hunter in the MTV drama arrangement Teen Wolf which was debuted in 2011.
On March, 2014, Crystal left the drama series on her character Allison Argent’s demise toward the finish of Season 3. Crystal Reed expressed her longing to leave the drama series Teen Wolf that had to do with the distinction in age to her 17-year-old little girl character, however, Crystal was 29 years old at that time. Apart from appearing in Television series, Crystal Reed movie credits incorporate Crazy, Stupid, Love alongside featuring actors Ryan Gosling, Julianne Moore, Steve Carell, and Emma Stone. Crystal Reed starred in another super hit blockbuster film Skyline along with Eric Balfour, and Donald Faison.
Crystal Reed featured in the frightening movie Ghostland, that was composed and coordinated by French producer Pascal Laugier. It was premiered in France on 14th March, 2018. Crystal Reed portrayed the character of Sofia Falcone in the Fox TV drama arrangement Gotham on 22nd July, 2017. Crystal’s depiction of the character Falcone is the very first portrayal of any novel character to be featured in a TV program. Crystal Reed upcoming Television series that will be debuted in 2019 is Swamp Thing where she depicts the character role of Abby Arcane, a brilliant CDC Doctor.
Crystal Reed Education
|Qualification||Wayne State University|
|School||Roseville High School|
Crystal Reed's Photos Gallery
Crystal Reed Career
Profession: Actress, Model
Known For: Teen Wolf, Swamp Thing
Film Debut: Skyline (2010)
TV Show: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2010)
Net Worth: USD $2 million Approx
Family & Relatives
Brother(s): Corey Reed
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Peter Nottoli (2008-2011)
Crystal Reed Favorites
Hobbies: Traveling, Dancing
Favorite Color: Blue, Black
Facts You Never Knew About Crystal Reed!
- Crystal Reed was a dance leader in her high school as she was trained in dancing since her childhood.
- Crystal Reed was a functioning individual of her neighborhood community theater.
- She co-featured in various musicals like Grease, Fiddler on the Roof, and Annie.
- From 2011 to 2013, Crystal Reed was involved with the renowned actor Daniel Sharman.
- She was part of the election crusade to promote Hillary Clinton to be the United States President in 2016.
- Crystal Reed’s prominent hobby is to play golf.
- Crystal Reed has two elder siblings named, Corey and Riley Reed.
- Crystal Reed was brought up in a traditionalist Catholic family, however, she used to visit Baptist church during her childhood days which she didn’t appreciate much.