Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m)|
|Weight||53 kg (117 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 US|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in Crazy, Stupid, Love movie|
|Full Name||Emily Jean Stone|
|Age||33 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||6 November 1988|
|Birthplace||Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A.|
|Religion||Lutheranism (a branch of Protestant Christianity)|
Emma Stone was born on 6 November, 1988. Emma brought up in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA. She entirely belongs to Swedish descent. Emma Stone is an American actress. Her folks possessed the Camelback Golf Course in Scottsdale, Arizona. Her family’s surname was anglicized to “Stone” when moving to the United States through Ellis Island.
In 2000, Emma Stone started acting like a child, in The Wind in the Willows series. In 2014, Emma Stone moved to Los Angeles along with her family. In 2004, Emma made her television debut in In Search of the New Partridge Family. In 2007, after performing in minor television roles, Emma made her movie debut in Superbad. Emma Stone 1st featuring role was in teen comedy Easy A. It garnered her nominations for the BAFTA Rising Star Award and the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress. In 2011, This leap forward was pursued with further achievement in the lighthearted comedy Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011) and the show The Help (2011).
In 2012, Emma Stone increased more extensive acknowledgment as Gwen Stacy in the superhuman film The Amazing Spider-Man. In 2014, Emma was designated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for playing a recouping role who was drug addicted operating at a parody Birdman.
In 2016, Emma Stone has earned an Academy Award for Best Actress for performing an extraordinary role in the sentimental melodic film La Land. She continued her success by depicting Billie Jean King in the anecdotal games movie Battle of the Sexes. Likewise in 2018, Emma Stone featured in the Netflix dark satire miniseries Maniac.
Emma Stone, received various awards and accolades including an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award, and a Golden Globe Award. In 2017, Emma was considered the top-paid actress. In 2013 and 2017, Emma Stone was listed in Forbes Celebrity 100. Emma was starred by Time magazine and included in the 100 most influential people in the world.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Emma Stone.
Emma Stone Education
|School||Sequoya Elementary School, Scottsdale, Arizona
Scottsdale Unified School District, Scottsdale, Arizona
|College||Xavier College Preparatory, Phoenix, Arizona|
Emma Stone's Photos Gallery
Emma Stone Career
Profession: Actress, Singer
Known For: Famous for starring in Crazy, Stupid, Love movie
Film Debut: Superbad (2007)
TV Show: The New Partridge Family (2004)
Net Worth: $18 million (USD)
Family & Relatives
Father: Jeffrey Charles Stone (Businessman)
Mother: Krista Jean Stone (Homemaker)
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Dave McCary (m. 2020)
Emma Stone Favorites
Hobbies: Reading, cooking & baking
Favorite Actress: Diane Keaton
Favorite Food: Beets and anything with mayonnaise, french fries, Brussels sprouts, sushi
Favorite Color: Red
Facts You Never Knew About Emma Stone!
- In TIME magazine Emma Stone stood in the list of “The 100 Most Influential People” in the issue “The Emerging Icon”, composed by companion Brie Larson.
- Emma Stone got the opportunity to show up in her major enthusiastic show iCarly (2007) in one of its last scenes.
- In 2013, She was positioned on the 5th number on Askmen’s rundown of the best 99 “most attractive” ladies.
- In the period between 2011 to 2015, Emma Stone was involved with performing artist Andrew Garfield.
- In 2012, Emma Stone, was recognized as having the “Hottest comical inclination” by Victoria’s Secret.
- In 2011, Emma Stone was Positioned 38th in the FHM Australia rundown of “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
- Her most loved movies are City Lights (1931), Harold and Maude (1971), Network (1976) and Manhattan (1979)
- Emma Stone was generously compensated performing artist of 2017 with $26 million.
- At the age of 7, Emma Stone tumbled off the parallel bars in aerobatic and broke both her arms. She has a fear of being lifted noticeably all around, in light of the fact that she broke her arms in the wake of being lifted onto a high pillar.