Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (1.72 m)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Adoptive daughter of Robert De Niro|
|Full Name||Drena De Niro|
|Profession||Actress, Model, DJ, Fashion Consultant, Filmmaker|
|Age||50 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||September 3, 1971|
|Birthplace||New York, New York, United States|
Drena De Niro is an American Television and Film performing actress and quite a famous entertainer. Drene De Niro is the little girl of the renowned Television actress Diahnne Abbott and famous actor Robert De Niro. In 1976, soon after their marriage, Robert De Niro adopted Drena to engage himself and granted her his surname. Drena De Niro cherished and appreciated a bohemian lifestyle.
Drena’s transient standard of life is said to have a leading impact on her entire personality as a whole. Drena De Niro started her professional career as a model in the entertainment media industry. Her enthusiastic passion and determination lead her towards the music and fashion industry and she turned into a Fashion Consultant and likewise a DJ.
It ultimately drove her to fill in as a melodic director for the famous brand Giorgio Armani, where she handles the innovative power in the coordination of melodic backgrounds for quite exclusive high design’s fashion shows. Further, Drena De Niro progressed towards the acting field and subsequent to finding a perfect role she auditioned for various character performances. In 1996, she was given a role along with Illeana Douglas in the movie Grace of My Heart that was directed and written by Allison Ander.
After her debut performance in the film, Drena De Niro got training from Larry Moss, who was the creator of the acting aide, Intent to Live, and also worked in The Black Nexxus Studio of Acting along with the well-known trainer Susan Batson. Along with the gradual turn of the years, Drena De Niro made her focus on composing and producing her first movie, Girls and Dolls which released as the Reel Series of New York on PBS. This narrative film was based on the obsession of a youthful beautician with her dolls.
Dena De Niro earned wise recognition and huge fame on the release of this documentary. As of now, Drena De Niro has relocated to Italy for the shooting of her recent upcoming film. Drena has been associated as the representative of the Orphan Kageno Sponsorship Program, that assures caring and assistance of stranded kids in Kageno towns.
Drena De Niro's Photos Gallery
Drena De Niro Career
Profession: Actress, Model, DJ, Fashion Consultant, Filmmaker
Known For: Adoptive daughter of Robert De Niro
Film Debut: Grace of My Heart (1996)
TV Show: Witness to the Mob (1998)
Net Worth: USD $7 Million Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Robert De Niro
Mother: Diahnne Abbott
Brother(s): Raphael De Niro Aaron Kendrick De Niro Julian Henry De Niro Elliot De Niro
Sister(s): Helen Grace
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Austin Young
(American photographer, Engaged)
Son(s): Leandro De Niro Rodriguez
Drena De Niro Favorites
Favorite Color: Blue
Facts You Never Knew About Drena De Niro!
- She spent her early childhood days in various countries such as Los Angeles, Italy, and New York City.
- Presently, Drena De Niro resides along with her children in New York City.
- In 2001, at the New York Independent Film Festival, Drena De Niro earned the Award of Best Directorial Debut.
- Drene De Niro has previously portrayed as a model, a fashion expert, and a Music DJ before pursuing acting as a profession.
- Drene De Niro step siblings are Aaron Kendrick De Niro, Raphael De Niro, Elliott De Niro, and Julian Henry De Niro.
- Her parents named her after a stream titled the Drina which is highlighted in the Ivo Andric’s novel The Bridge on the Drina.