Dulquer Salmaan – Biography, Facts & Life Story
His Social Media Profiles
Watch related video
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5’ 9” (1.75 m)|
|Weight||65 kg (143 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 Inches|
|Age||36 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||28 July 1986|
|Full Name||Dulquer Salmaan|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, Entrepreneur|
|Birthplace||Kochi, Kerala, India|
Dulquer Salmaan was born on 28 July 1986 in Kochi, Kerala, India. Dulquer is an Indian actor in Malayalam cinema, He has likewise performed in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi movies. Dulquer Salmaan completed his bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Purdue University. Before seeking a professional career in acting, Dulquer started working on the post of business manager.
Dulquer Salmaan attended the Barry John Acting Studio, for a three-month acting course. After completing the coarse Dulquer made his acting debut in action drama series Second Show, in 2012. He earned the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for his outstanding performance. Later on, in 2012, Dulquer Salmaan performed in the movie Ustad Hotel for which he got his 1st Filmfare Award for Best Actor nomination.
In 2014, Dulquer Salmaan acted in the Tamil comedy series Vaayai Moodi Pesavum soon after the commercial acknowledgment of the comic series ABCD: American-Born Confused Desi in 2013. Later the same year, Dulquer featured in the romantic drama Bangalore Days, that appeared to be the top–ranked Malayalam movies.
In 2015, Dulquer Salmaan with Mani Ratnam’s economically effective sentimental series O Kadhal Kanmani garnered his huge success in Tamil cinema. Along with it, Salmaan earned acknowledgment for depicting the title role in romantic drama serial Charlie in 2015. He won the Kerala State Film Award for Best Actor for his promising performance in the Charlie film.
In 2011, Dulquer Salmaan wedded architect planner Amal Sufiya, with whom he has one little daughter. Referred to in the media as a standout amongst the most alluring Indian famous people, Salmaan has likewise been perceived as a fashion icon. He claims a few enterprise adventures and advances different social causes.
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Dulquer Salmaan.
Dulquer Salmaan has worked in Kurup, and Sita Ramam.
Dulquer Salmaan Education
Qualification: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
School: Toc-H Public School, Kochi, Kerala; Sishya School, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
College: Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA
Dulquer Salmaan Career
Profession: Actor, Singer, Entrepreneur
Malayalam: Second Show (2012)
Tamil: Vaayai Moodi Pesavum (2014)
Family & Relatives
Father: Mammootty (Actor)
Mother: Sulfath Kutty (Homemaker
Sister: Kutty Surumi
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Amal Sufiya (Architect)
Daughter: Not Known (b. 2017)
Dulquer Salmaan Favorites
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Dulquer Salmaan
- Dulquer Salmaan was recognized as the 7th most Desirable Man in Chennai in 2014.
- In Times Most Desirable Men 2014, Dulquer was positioned 45th.
- In 2013, Dulquer Salmaan earned Filmfare Award for Best Debut Male for his 1st film, ‘Second Show’.
- In Chennai, Dulquer runs a dental business.
- In 2016, Dulquer Salmaan got the Best Actor Award for ‘Charlie’.
- Dulquer likewise involved in communal services as well apart from his career acting profession
- Dulquer Salmaan is presently the Director General of a Bangalore-based hospital ‘Motherhood’
- He possessed a web portal for trading cars, and worked as a business manager
- On 22nd December, 2011, he engaged himself in a arrange marriage with a Chennai-based Architect, Amal Sufiya.
- For his movies such as Johnny Mone Johnny (ABCD), Njan Poneanutta (Manglish) and Chundari Penne (Charlie), Dulquer has sung 3 songs. He tried his luck in the singing profession as well.
Love you DQ
I am your biggest fan ever.
Love you so much DQ ????…. I saw your new movie, Oru Yamandan Premakadha and I love that movie.