Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||34-28-36 inches|
|Height||5 ft 2 inches (1.58 m)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lbs)|
Faye D’Souza is a famous Indian journalist as well as a TV news anchor. She primarily works as the managerial editor of Mirror Now, owned by “The Times Group”. Faye D’Souza rose to utmost fame with the television show titled “The Urban Debate on Mirror Now”, in which she anchors on topics of communal violence, independent press and corruption. Faye D’Souza has formerly worked as a journalist and journalistic lead on Investor’s Guide over ET presently a member of CNBC TV18 news studio.
Faye D’Souza was born in Chikmagalore, Mangalore on October 8, 1981. She rose up in Bengaluru. She completed her studies at Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru with a specialization in journalism and also entails a bachelor’s degree in English literature and journalism and, a master’s degree with a major in Mass Communication.
Faye D’Souza initiated her career in journalism with All India Radio, whereas she was a student. In the year 2003, she appeared as a post graduate journalist at CNBC TV and afterwards moved ahead to report about insurance, personal finance and mutual funds. Faye ran three tabloid shows on ET Now – All About Stocks, The Property Guide and Investor’s Guide.
In April 2017, The Times network instigated an English news channel called Mirror Now. Faye was appointed as its senior editor. The warship show on Mirror Now, The Urban Debate was initiated, in accordance with her to “shine an unpleasing spotlight on inefficiency, corruption and apathy which is the root cause of numerous problems that we suffer as Indians today.
In the year 2018, Faye D’Souza was bestowed with RedInk Journalist of the Year Award. She was awarded on account of her persistent coverage on social issues, corruption, urban problems and communalism. In the year 2010, Faye got married with a simple wedding ceremony arranged in a Church. She had stated that the overall cost of her wedding ceremony was only 33 rupees.
Faye D’Souza Education
Qualification: Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru, Bachelor of Journalism from Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru in 2001, Master’s Degree in Mass Communication from COMMITS, Bengaluru in 2004
School: Local school of Bangalore, Karnataka
College: • Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru
• Convergence Institute of Media, Management, and Information Technology Studies (COMMITS), Bengaluru
Faye D’Souza Career
Known For: Hosting the show Urban Debate on Mirror Now
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Sagar Gokhale
No. of Children: None
Faye D’Souza Favorites
Hobbies: Swimming & Travelling
Facts You Never Knew About Faye D’Souza
- Faye D’Souza initiated her journalism career once she was in college. She enrolled for All India Radio. She always used to read AIR Bangalore news.
- Whilst accomplishing her post-graduation with a major in mass communication, she employed as an internee in CNBC-TV18. She employed in financial journalism.
- Faye D’Souza afterwards initiated a job in Times Television Network’s supplementary channel ET Now.
- She used to present three shows on ET Now. The Urban Debate, Property Guide and The Investor’s Guide.
- Faye had an immense fascination in hosting shows which solely concentrated on female investors as well as their career progress.
- She was moved to Magicbricks Now. It was a news channel solely focused on news regarding real estate.
- Although she was moved, her shows were extremely famous amongst investors. Faye D’Souza’s wedding ceremony was so simple that the total ceremony costs around INR 33 only.
- Faye D’Souza is a big supporter of LGBTQ community. She frequently visits Gay Pride Parades and also calls community members towards her show with the intention of shattering stereotypes regarding community.
- Faye has a dog pet named Thor.