Full Name:Hardik Pandya
Profession:Cricketer (All Rounder
Age (as of 2019):26 years old
Date of Birth:11 October 1993
Birthplace:Choryasi, Gujarat, India
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:6’ 0” (1.83 m)
Weight:68 kg (150 lbs)
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Hardik Pandya is an uprising all-rounder of Indian Cricket Team. An extremely promising and dedicated cricketer, Hardik emerged as the man of the match in his first ODI debut. An enthusiastic and skilled cricketer, he smashed his fastest half-century in Final of Champions Trophy. A self-assured cricketer, Hardik Pandya articulates himself through splendid sixes on field.
A zealous cricketer, Hardik Pandya was born in Surat, India on 11th October 1993. His family includes his mom named Nalini Pandya, his father named Himanshu Pandya and his elder brother named Krunal Pandya who is also a renowned cricketer.
Hardik Pandya belongs to a modest family in which his father is associated with car financing business. His family has supported him immensely. They moved from Surat city to Vadodara with the intention of providing best cricket training to their sons named Krunal and Hardik. In Vadodara, Hardik Pandya was enrolled with Kiran More’s Cricket Academy for proficient cricket training. Hardik completed his schooling from MK High School till grade 9 and afterwards dropped out for his career in cricket.
Hardik Pandya’s dedication for cricket is incomparable. He has emerged as a main contributing player in countless matches for Indian team by way of his intrepid style of smashing hits had led Indian team to the path of conquest. Hardik Pandya has played a crucial role not only in International Cricket though domestic cricket too. He is a noticeable player of “IPL breed”.
In 2015 IPL season, Hardik Pandya managed to score 21 runs out of 8 balls. Moreover, he even gripped three important catches for Mumbai Indians which assisted them to score a win against Chennai Super Kings. On 16th October 2016, Hardik made his first ODI debut at Dharamshala. For the years 2013 and 2014, smasher Hardik also played a key role in Syed Mushtaq Ali’s Trophy. At his 22 years of age, he made his first International T20 debut opposite Australia.
Facts You Never Knew About Hardik Pandya!
- Is Hardik Pandya addicted to smoking?: Yes
- Is Hardik Pandya alcoholic?: Yes
- Hardik Pandya belongs to a humble family background.
- His father is an enthusiastic fan of cricket. All through his infantile, his father took him to watch cricket matches, after that, he initiated to take interest in cricket.
- In his 5 years of age, his family relocated from Surat city to Baroda and joined him Kiran More International Academy, along with his elder brother named Krunal Pandya.
- Hardik’s family resided on lease in Baroda on account of financial problems. They had a second-hand vehicle to travel to cricket stadium.
- Hardik faced a lot of complexities in his adolescent period. His father suffered three times from heart attack owing to which he had to resign from his job.
- He expelled out of school after grade 9 and initiated to focus on his career in cricket.
- In the year 2013, Hardik Pandya made his first T20 debut for Baroda alongside Mumbai in Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy at Ahmedabad city.
- Hardik Pandya is typically recognized for his big hits and courageous attitude.
Hardik Pandya Education
Qualification: Not Available
School: Not Available
College: Not Available
Hardik Pandya Career
Profession: Cricketer (All Rounder
Debut TV Series/Movie: Test- N/A
T20- 26 January 2016 vs Australia in Adelaide
Salary: Not Available
Net Worth: Not Available
Family & Relatives
Father: Himanshu Pandya (Businessman)
Mother: Nalini Pandya
Brother(s): Krunal Pandya
Marital Status: Single
Wife/Girlfriend: Not Available
Son(s): Not Available
Daughter(s): Not Available
Lisha Sharma (Model)
Hardik Pandya Favorites
Hobbies: Listening music
Favorite Actor: Akshay Kumar
Favorite Actress: Alia Bhatt
Favorite Food: Gujarati food
Favorite Color: Black
Hardik Pandya is pretty active on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram