Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||34-25-36 Inches|
|Height||5 ft 6 inches (1.68 m)|
|Weight||121 lbs (55 Kg)|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Hazel Keech also recognized by her conjugal name Gurbasant Kaur, is a renowned British Mauritian model who has starred in Indian television programs as well as movies. She has stared in Bodyguard and Billa as well as in Suzuki commercial ad. Hazel Keech danced on Frankfinn Music remix number titled “Kahin Pe Nigahaen”. She starred in a famous reality show Bigg Boss season 7 in the year 2013.
Hazel was born in Essex, United Kingdom on 28th February, 1987. She was born to a British father and Mauritian Hindu Mom of Bihari descent. Hazel Keech completed her schooling at Beal High School Redbridge, wherein she acted in stage plays and learned numerous forms of dancing comprising off British dance, western contemporary and Indian classical.
Hazel Keech became fascinated towards film, television and stage. She also danced in a British program titled Agatha Christie’s Marple. A BBC documentary program Call The Shots exhibited her working in Hindi movies. Keech joined Bollywood musical Bombay Dreams groups for their 2002’s promotional tour in London and sang in the chorale of West End music Joseph as well as the Startling Technicolor Dreamcoat the same year.
In the year 2005, while enjoying her holidays in Mumbai, she received a number of offers and decided to pursue acting and modeling career across India. Keech afterwards starred in a number of musical videos as “Kahin Pe Nigahen” and numeorus TV commercials like Vivel by ITC, as well as the Sprite ‘University of Freshology’ advertisement. Hazel Keech starred in 2007’s Tamil movie Billa, wherein she acted on an item number in the song titled “Sei Ethavathu”. In the year 2011, Keech played a supportive role in the Hindi movie Bodyguard directed by Siddique and produced by Atul Agnihotri. She also performed on an item number called “Aa Ante Amlapuram” in the movie Maximum. She also performed on a song titled “Chal Chal Chal”, in the movie Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum.
She starred in the most renowned Indian television show titled Bigg Boss 7 in the year 2013 though she was eliminated after a week, the first participant to exit the house. In a recent interview after her expulsion she expressed her annoyance regarding Pratyusha Banerjee, stating, “She likes to develop problems”.
Hazel Keech Education
School: Beal High School, Redbridge
Hazel Keech Career
Debut Film : Billa (2007)
Debut TV : Bigg Boss 7 (2013)
Net Worth: $35.5 million
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Marital Status: Married
: Yuvraj Singh
Hazel Keech Favorites
Hobbies: Yoga, swimming, singing, surfing and travelling
Favorite Movie: Harry Potter
Favorite Destination: Mauritius
Favorite Food: Mauritian cuisine
Facts You Never Knew About Hazel Keech
- Is Hazel Keech addicted to smoke?: No
- Is Hazel Keech drink alcoholic?: Yes
- At her 3 years of age, she started to perform on stage.
- At her 18 years of age, on her visit to Mumbai, she received a number of offers for acting and modeling career, hence she decided to stay within India.
- In the year 2013, she took part in Television reality show titled Bigg Boss 7, though eliminated in the first week.
- Hazel Keech got affianced to famous Indian cricketer, Yuvraj Singh in November 2015.
- She performed in a famous British TV series Miss Marple.
- In the year 2013, Hazel Keech was the front cover girl for “Stuff India Magazine”.
- In the year 2013, she took part in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 6.
- She appeared as a supplementary artist in Harry Potter season 2, 3 and 4.