Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches (1.98 m)|
|Weight||75 Kg (198 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 US|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in Misadventure movie|
|Full Name||Icíar Bollaín Pérez-Mínguez|
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Director, Screenwriter|
|Age||55 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1967|
Iciar Bollain was born in 1967 in Madrid. Iciar’s mother was a music trainer while her father was an aeronautical engineer. Iciar Bollain experienced her early childhood in a sophisticatedly liberal family where everybody was permitted to pursue their very own proclivity.
Icíar Bollain along with her twin sister Marina Bollain demonstrated an early enthusiasm for the showbiz industry. She chose to pursue her career towards filmmaking whereas Iciar’s twin concentrated to be an efficient singer. In 1983, Iciar Bollain was given a driving character role in a show Víctor Erice’s El Sur when she was just 16 years of age. From that point forward Icíar Bollaín has performed in various many movies.
In 1987, Juan Sebastián Bollaín who was her uncle in relation to cast Iciar alongside her twin sister Marina, in his comic movie Las dos orillas. In 1992, after quite a long time the twins together showed up in the film Dime Una Mentira. Additionally, Iciar Bollain portrayed lead roles in the movies coordinated by various directors such as Felipe Vega, Jose Luis, and Manuel Gutierrez.
In 1995, the film director Ken Loach, was highly impressed by Iciar’s red hair and was completely driven to pick her for his movie, Land and Freedom. This film was based on the Civil War in Spain. Iciar Bollain composes the book: Ken Loach: un Observador Solitario which was widely based on her work experience with director Ken.
When Iciar Bollain was 23 years of age, she created a La Iguana production organization. In 1992, she produced a brief short movie Baja Corazon and later in 1994 created another short film Los Amigos Del Muerto. In 1995, Iciar Bollain directed her very first starring movie Hola, estás sola? with the help of Fernando Colomo. This was a tale around two young ladies who long for finding natural heaven and embrace a long excursion towards the ocean.
Further, in 1999, Iciar directed and co-composed alongside Julio Llamazares her 2nd elementary movie Flores de Otro Mundo. This film is the tale of 3 young ladies who travel with the expectations of discovering love to rustic Spain. Iciar Bollain along with Paul Laverty is as of now in pre-creation of their upcoming movie, The Olive Tree, that is another joint effort with Morena Films.
Iciar Bollain's Photos Gallery
Iciar Bollain Career
Profession: Actress, Producer, Director, Screenwriter
Known For: Famous for starring in Misadventure movie
Film: Hi, Are You Alone? (1995)
Net Worth: USD $1.7 Million approx
Family & Relatives
Sister(s): Marina Bollaín
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Paul Laverty
Iciar Bollain Favorites
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Iciar Bollain!
- Iciar Bollain has a twin sister Marina Bollain, who has very close resemblance to her.
- Iciar Bollain has 2 grown up children.
- In 2013, Iciar’s Bollain movie Te Doy Mis Ojos earned wide acclaim and recognition including 7 Goya Awards, and further received the Best Director Award.
- In 2010, at the 83rd Academy Awards ceremony, Iciar’s movie Tambien la Lluvia was chosen as the Best Foreign Language Movie.
- Iciar Bollaín was granted various honors for content composition, acting, and also for coordinating and directing different movies.
- Iciar Bollain is the first cousin of Juan Sebastián Bollaín.
- The famous writer Paul Laverty is her work partner in many script writings and compositions.