Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||6 Feet 1 Inches (1.83 m)|
|Weight||79 kg (174 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in The Blacklist tv show|
|Full Name||Ryan James Eggold|
|Age||37 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1984|
|Birthplace||Lakewood, California, United States|
Ryan Eggold was born on 10th August, 1984. He is an American Television and Film performing actor. In 2002, Ryan Eggold completed his early education from Catholic Santa Margarita Secondary School. During his school days, he took an interest in various many theater shows. In 2006, Ryan Eggold graduated in acting and theatre studies from renowned Southern California University.
Ryan Eggold made his very first TV debut in 2006 by performing in the drama series Related in a visiting supportive appearance. Ryan likewise in the same year made his movie debut by playing a lead role in a brief Con movie The Corruption of Helm. Apart from acting, Ryan Eggold became associated with Eleanor Avenue singing band which was quite famous for their hyper-sexualized cover songs such as Kraftwerk, Bjork, and Village People.
Ryan Eggold guest starred on various many television drama series in reprising character performances such as The Young and the Restless aired on CBS, Out of Jimmy’s Head broadcasted by Cartoon Network, Entourage premiered on HBO, Veronica Mars CW’s Original series, and Brothers and Sisters launched by ABC TV. Soon after diverse guest appearances, Ryan was given a regular lead role in the TV series arrangement Dirt that was aired on FX TV.
Notwithstanding his work in TV, Ryan performed in the Dead End Theater Group creations, and made his stage debut by rendering an outstanding stage performance. This theatre show was coordinated by Nick Martin in 2006. Since then Ryan has shown up in the production of numerous many TV programs like Leipzig, the LA Weekly Marat Sade that earned wide recognition and accolades, and a unique series Amy and Elliot which he himself composed, and coordinated. He likewise featured alongside Alexandra Breckenridge in the Amy and Elliot show at the Stella Adler Theater.
Later, Ryan Eggold depicted the character role of Ryan Matthews who was the Sex Ed. teacher although he was almost of the same age as of his many co-stars who were casts as his students in the CW sequential drama series 90210, directed by Beverly Hills. Further, Ryan Eggold showed up as Dr. Joseph Warren, who was a companion of Paul Revere and Sam Adams on the 3-night miniseries Sons of Liberty broadcasted on History Channel in January 2015.
Ryan Eggold Education
|School||Santa Margarita High School|
|College||University of Southern California|
Check out Ryan Eggold's video
Ryan Eggold's Photos Gallery
Ryan Eggold Career
Profession: Actor, Singer
Known For: Famous for starring in The Blacklist tv show
Film Debut: Con: The Corruption of Shawn Helm (2006)
TV Show: Related (2006)
Net Worth: USD $3 million Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: James Frederick Eggold
Mother: Karen Benik
Marital Status: In a relationship
Haley Bennett (2009)
Ryan Eggold Favorites
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Color: Red, Pink
Facts You Never Knew About Ryan Eggold!
- Ryan Eggold was brought up in Lakewood, California.
- He is the only child of James Frederick Eggold, and Karen Eggold.
- Besides Ryan’s prosperity in the Film industry, he likewise composes music, and firmly plays piano as well as guitar.
- Ryan Eggold showed up as a guest appearance on the Television Drama Series Top Gear America in 2017.
- He has various pairs of garments for different roles. That could be misjudged yet actually the person has an outfit for pretty much every event.
- On the off chance, if he wasn’t an actor, he would truly attempt to be a musician as he has his own band.