Jason Statham is a renowned English actor as well as a filmmaker. Categorized as the antihero, he is typically recognized for his action-thrilling characters and depicting tough, Machiavellian and irredeemable roles. All through his career, Jason Statham has frequently appeared his own stage stunts and combat.
Jason Statham was born in Shirebrook, United Kingdom on 26th July, 1967. He initiated to practice kung Fu, karate and kickboxing in his youth whilst working at market stalls locally. An avid diver and footballer, he was nominated by Britain’s local diving squad with the intention of competing in Commonwealth Games 1990, soon after, he was offered to model for Tommy Hilfiger, French Connection and Levis in a number of advertising campaigns. Statham’s former professional working history in local market stalls enthused his casting in Guy Ritchie crime movies Lock, Snatch and Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
The viable success of these movies ultimately led him to appear as Frank Martin in the movie “The Transporter trilogy”. After appearing in a variability of action and heist thrilling movies like Crank, The Italian Job, The Bank Job, War, Spy, The Mechanic and Mechanic: Resurrection, Jason Statham esteemed himself as a top actor in Hollywood. He would get further commercial and critical success in the action movies The Expendables as well as the Fast and Furious franchise. His role of Deckard Shaw in the latter, would be casted in Fast & Furious 6, The Fate of the Furious, Furious 7, and will reappear in an offshoot, Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw.
Jason Statham’s career as a film producer and actor has been critiqued for lacking variety and depth, though he has also been acclaimed for leading 2000s – 2010s action film resurgences.
Jason Statham is the son of Eileen a famous dancer, and Barry Statham, a road seller. His father also associated with some odd jobs as a coal miner, house painter and singer in Canary Islands. Jason moved to Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, wherein he firstly chose not to pursue his father’s career working in local market stalls, rather he practiced martial arts. Jason grew up with famous football player named Vinnie Jones, together with whom he would act far along.
|Jason Statham Bio Data|
|Full Name||Jason Statham|
|Age (as of 2019)||51 years old|
|Date of Birth||July 26, 1967|
|Birthplace||Shirebrook, Derbyshire, UK|
|Jason Statham HD Photos||
|Jason Statham Career and Net Worth|
|Profession||Model, Voice Acting, Diver, Film Producer, Martial Artist, Movie Actor|
|Known For||Martial Arts Skills, Thriller Roles|
|Net Worth||$50 Million|
|Family & Relatives|
|Mother||Eileen Yates Statham|
|Son(s)||Jack Oscar Statham|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||172 lb|
|Weight in KG||78 kg|
|Height in Feet||5 foot 8 inches|
|Height in Meter||1.78 m|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Jason Statham Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Jason Statham
- Jason Statham did practically all of his stunts in The Transporter, comprising off car chase structures, fight sequences and scuba diving sequences.
- He paved his path in the showbiz industry once an agent put him on a commercial for the Connection sartorial company.
- Before The Transporter he already had an experience in martial arts which empowered him to do his own fighting sequences.
- Jason was formerly set play Private Cooper in Dog Soldiers, though plunged out to appear in Ghosts of Mars.
- He was offered the leading role of Agent 47 in Hitman after Vin Diesel was expelled from the project. Timothy Olyphant ultimately took that role.
- Jason is well proficient in mixed Martial Arts and is a professional in Kickboxing.
- Has starred in three different movies in which his role gets confronted with an axe, Transporter 2, The Transporter and War.